Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'm white and not privileged.

was close friends with a black girl that wore skinny jeans, had emo/scene hair, and listened to screamo music.

i myself am a mostly italian woman that cannot stand arguing and yelling, to the point that i feel incredibly stressed and frustrated if i have to listen to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tomservo View Post
    I'm white and not privileged.
    this too.

give me some privileged please, i wanna get a good pc and new games.

Frodo 10characters

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Myself.

I've looked nerdy like shit in the past, but remain to be one of the most charismatic/fierce people about.

Men get mad about their women falling in love with me, i cope with women expressing desire for me when they are unavailable. I also cope with a lot of jealousy from men, overall.

Oh, and i worked out for about 3-4 years, whilst having interests such as Roleplaying, Video games, Programming, Anime, etc.

Bonks people on the head, when they expect a timid, socially inept f'ck and their concern becomes that their Women come wanting for me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Heck if I know. Quick, someone come up with some stereotypes about me, we'll see how well I measure up.
    Are you gay?

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't see how this thread could turn out good.

I actually saw a lot, however. I saw feminists who agreed men are not a scourge or exterminated. I saw heterosexuals who don't shiver in fear at the thought of speaking to a homosexual. I saw people from the right being able to have intelligent conversation and I saw people from the left who aren't SJW. I saw african-american not supporting BLM and I saw white people supporting minorities as if they were their brothers. I saw good cops and I saw bad citizens. I saw douchebags with high education and I saw clever people living in the streets.

Stereotypes may be used to represent a group, but they cannot be used to represent individuals. Take any stereotype, there will always be people that goes against it in the larger group.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    When I lived in the Middle East, I rarely went suicide bombing.

Of course, a lot.
    Is it even a real question?

Deleted
    The majority of people i know and meet both personal and business are stereotypes. All of em.

Most people don't fit stereotypes. I've tested in the top half a percentile since I was in elementary school, and I work heavy construction for a living. Also really into fantasy novels, video games, football. Most of the people I know seem to not fit into any social stereotype.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodSense View Post
    Most people don't fit stereotypes. I've tested in the top half a percentile since I was in elementary school, and I work heavy construction for a living. Also really into fantasy novels, video games, football. Most of the people I know seem to not fit into any social stereotype.
    Thats a feat in itself when 90% of the world population fits a stereotype.

Also: top 1 % smart, into fantasy novels and video games? Yeah you sure dont see that alot.
    If you have glasses and no fashion sense your pretty much the bill gates stereotype.
    Which isnt bad or good. Its just a stereotype.
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2016-08-06 at 05:25 PM.

Black male born in the ghetto didn't grow up to be a thug, isn't on welfare, doesn't always vote Democrat, doesn't think every White person is out to get them, speaks clear English, and plays video games instead of basketball.

Stereotypes exist for a reason but they only become a mold if you let them.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

I'm 23yo gay bro who games, is a complete stoner, has all (straight) dude friends, gun lover, and works construction. Idk depending on where you live that may be a stereotype breaker. I can't tell you how many people though expect me to know about clothes, pop stars, fashion trends, and get irritated when they realize I don't. I would much rather have a few beers and talk about philosophy or world events. They also assume I can't fight either, which sometimes is fun

Vin Diesel is probably the easiest example I can come up with. He's a super fit/muscular badass who plays Dungeons & Dragons even to this day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by keyblade01 View Post
    I'm 23yo gay bro who games, is a complete stoner, has all (straight) dude friends, gun lover, and works construction. Idk depending on where you live that may be a stereotype breaker. I can't tell you how many people though expect me to know about clothes, pop stars, fashion trends, and get irritated when they realize I don't. I would much rather have a few beers and talk about philosophy or world events. They also assume I can't fight either, which sometimes is fun
    Your not the gay stereotype. Your the stoner gamer one

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Your not the gay stereotype. Your the stoner gamer one
    I'll take it!

Deleted
    I'm Finnish and I don't like coffee or alcohol, so me I guess?

10+ Year Old Account
    Me: I have over 15,000 posts on MMO Champ, and I don't even play MMOs.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

I have much harder time thinking of people that actualy fit the stereotypes

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes I know plenty of Black men that are respectable persons and businessmen. It just goes to show how important education and good values are.