They seem to be doing their upmost to make Future Trunks seem like a serial child predator, that was one awkward scene with Mai's daydream, haaaa..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    They seem to be doing their upmost to make Future Trunks seem like a serial child predator, that was one awkward scene with Mai's daydream, haaaa..
    Mai is obviously baiting him... + it's all in her head anyway... the only thing Trunks even said to her was that he knew her adult bodied version from his future and they kinda netflix and chilled

Loved the episode. I lol'd when Pilaf did Bulma's coding better.

Also interested in the Resurrection F Mirai Trunks edition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok so... peop;e are really mad about super saiyan rose.... calling ss4 better....... uuuhhhh ss4 is also kinda pinkish originally (for Goku). People only look at ss4 fan art and updated versions for video games.

Also SS Rose is manly as fuck. I mean Black wears black! And has Pink hair!? Those the the most manly of colors. True men wear pink, just look at Vegeta! He wore it.

- - - Updated - - -

This is from the nicktoons version. (the one above) It was hardly altered animation wise.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW

THis is sad

Last edited by GennGreymane; 2016-08-08 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    BTW

THis is sad

yeah, its really sad

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so... peop;e are really mad about super saiyan rose.... calling ss4 better....... uuuhhhh ss4 is also kinda pinkish originally (for Goku). People only look at ss4 fan art and updated versions for video games.
    really??? I only saw positive responses.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still wondering if we're going to have an enemy so powerful or that has an OP combination of abilities that Omni King makes an appearance for 5 seconds, everyone shits their collective pants even more as they already were since some important battle will be lost then he just blankly stares, blinks once, points his finger at the enemy and says "die", then it ceases to exist in a flash of light, but it would be pure power-based, and not some omnipotent control over reality and he just makes him vanish.

This of course would have to occur with Black/Zamasu as he's doing things you're not allowed to and Omni King would pass judgement on it, as well as Beerus being unable to defeat him.

And on the subject of color, I'm partial to blue, but with that special blue aura I think it should have been the final color the relevant saiyans could have obtained, although that means we'd maybe only see it during the last few episodes of the series.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

With the Future Trunk's deaths, now he's able bodied and of-age surely he could get present-Bulma to make him a spaceship, and go to his-time New Namek and ask the Namekians for the Dragonballs? Perhaps set in motion a new Guardian as well.

I know he couldn't very well wish back theother Earths Special Forces guys due to the time window, but Bulma and Mai are fairly fresh overall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Frankly I kinda want them to get a new transformation (I like transformations, fuck me right?) and that pink one is unique to Black. I would really love a new one similar to SSG but with SSJ hair style... that reddish pink but raised up and spiky, and that special aura that looks like flames... But if I were to get it my way I'd like it to look similar to SSJ4, I still think that was the best one so far and fits the sayians best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    With the Future Trunk's deaths, now he's able bodied and of-age surely he could get present-Bulma to make him a spaceship, and go to his-time New Namek and ask the Namekians for the Dragonballs? Perhaps set in motion a new Guardian as well.

I know he couldn't very well wish back theother Earths Special Forces guys due to the time window, but Bulma and Mai are fairly fresh overall.
    I bet ya we will find out Black destroyed them on his rampage across worlds.

I bet ya we will find out Black destroyed them on his rampage across worlds.
    Ayyy, god speed in Legion friend. I can't wait to see you go in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    Ayyy, god speed in Legion friend. I can't wait to see you go in.
    Have not been following legion. What involvement do I have?

- - - Updated - - -

Have not been following legion. What involvement do I have?
    Blizzard developers said Genn is getting focus in expansion... An you're apart of Broken shore cinematic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    Blizzard developers said Genn is getting focus in expansion... An you're apart of Broken shore cinematic.
    Yay!!!!!!
    Hopefully I am treated well.

Deleted
    Imo we don't see enough of Black atm. Fearing that when we're finally going to the future, the arc will be resolved in 3-5 episodes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Imo we don't see enough of Black atm. Fearing that when we're finally going to the future, the arc will be resolved in 3-5 episodes.
    I'm thinking either Omni-King or Beerus step in to actually kill Zam due to some magical godly rules, or perhaps Omni-King is going to give Goku or his friends permission to finish him off.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmmm the only way I can see Black being a direct threat to the Omni King is to exist outside his realm of control. By breaching space and time it may be possible to do so.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping Black is outside his control just so that he remains an actual threat. Having a big bad be deathtouched by some all mightier than all entity is rather dull.

Deleted
    Im just gonna say what most of us are thinking: Fuck the Olympics. (No Super due to Olympics)

here is our first look at Super Saiyan Rose aura

it looks awesome!!!

GIVE NEW EPISODE NAO!

tfs and super, pls.