Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Actually crafted gear only upgrades to 850 with Obliterum.

- - - Updated - - -

850 is the cap, but thats not heroic 5mans. Heroics drop 825, Mythic drops 840, normal raid drops 855.
    Until raids come out then it goes up if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ribesal View Post
    If there is something "useful" from professions it gets "mandatory" (hell yeah that 0,05% dmg increase changes EVERYTHING!!! -.-) and "everyone" starts crying... sadly
    You you hit the nail on the head. They want crafting to feel more like Pet Battles or Archaeology. something you can do for fun but that's not required.

If they made BIS crafted gear, every raider would need to reroll to that profession and then level it up.

they dont want that experience for people. They want people to do professions because they WANT to not because they HAVE to.

Same reason they removed the buffs that the gathering professions gave people.

Quote Originally Posted by middling View Post
    You you hit the nail on the head. They want crafting to feel more like Pet Battles or Archaeology. something you can do for fun but that's not required.

If they made BIS crafted gear, every raider would need to reroll to that profession and then level it up.

they dont want that experience for people. They want people to do professions because they WANT to not because they HAVE to.

Same reason they removed the buffs that the gathering professions gave people.
    People need to learn some fucking self control and stop ruining everything for everyone.
    We just came out of an expansion where all the fun was sucked out of the game to not make babymode raid loggers/mythic raiders(as in, people who log on to raid then log off and play for like 10 hours a week ONLY raiding) happy.

It's time to stop catering to this demographic and realize that doing so will suck the fun out of your game and ruin it entirely. Let crafting be good, it was good in vanilla and FUCKING AMAZING in TBC, people might've complained, but people are going to complain even if you give them a million dollars so it's best to ignore stupid people. Crafting being really good didn't ruin TBC or it's raiding, or character progression, so why can't it be good again?

Deleted
    Well, with leatherworking you can chase a goat through the broken isles and kill yourself in the process that will make you think about your life choices 10/10.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post
    People need to learn some fucking self control and stop ruining everything for everyone.
    We just came out of an expansion where all the fun was sucked out of the game to not make babymode raid loggers/mythic raiders(as in, people who log on to raid then log off and play for like 10 hours a week ONLY raiding) happy.

It's time to stop catering to this demographic and realize that doing so will suck the fun out of your game and ruin it entirely. Let crafting be good, it was good in vanilla and FUCKING AMAZING in TBC, people might've complained, but people are going to complain even if you give them a million dollars so it's best to ignore stupid people. Crafting being really good didn't ruin TBC or it's raiding, or character progression, so why can't it be good again?
    yup, the issue in Blizzard's mind is "we cant please everyone" So they half ass a bunch of stuff.

Another great example, I have 8 level 100 chars, you think I'm gonna grind artifacts on those 8 chars. Hell no.

Blizzard has sucked the fun out of having multiple chars each with different professions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post
    Why did they hire an entire dev team to work on something then make it completely irrelevant and useless?

I..don't...understand.

Please help me understand WOW and WOW clone crafting. I just..can't. I can't. It doesn't make any damn sense.
    Crafting is for pre-raid gear, or gear on par with Mythic 5mans or normal raids. So you can use it to enter Mythic+ or normal or hc raids. Later they'll be releasing more upgrades and shit.

It's far from useless, you can pretty much deck yourself out in full early raid gear with your optimal stats. Chances are, this will progress. Like in 6.2, crafted items were good until Mythic HFC. I'm expecting some crafting stuff in every patch, I guess we'll see when 7.1 goes onto PTR in November or w/e.
    Last edited by mmoc4588e6de4f; 2016-08-08 at 03:45 PM.