Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    You guys keep saying dumb american culture. I live in the north west of america. This is pretty much a non-issue here. Please don't blame all of america or call it our "culture". Because it's fucking not. Those BLM tards are just that. Tards.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    To be fair i never heard the KKK causing millions of damages.
    To be fair they have killed people in the past.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    So have people who support the BLM movement.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    We should gather with signs saying "Nerd lives matter" and blocking the entrances of Football stadiums. That's really not going to generate previously nonexistent hate

Deleted
    Funny thing:

Where are the Native American lifes matter? Arent they worse off?
    Where are the Latin lifes matter?
    Where are the Asian lifes matter?

Deleted
    Funny thing:

Where are the Latin lifes matter?
    Where are the Asian lifes matter?
    You raycis. Of course all lives matter. But black lives are somehow more important!

Funny thing:

the fact that many BLM supporters compare their struggles to that of Native Americans is perhaps the most insulting, if not arrogant.

Not anywhere close to the kkk....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HAcoreRD View Post
    the fact that many BLM supporters compare their struggles to that of Native Americans is perhaps the most insulting, if not arrogant.
    When have they ever done that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Deleted
    I'm all for direct action. Our racism in the UK is alot more refined than the US. We're just better at it. Its a wierd protest here.

Haven't you heard its hip to feel offended on behalf of someone else?
    I have, and find it comical.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    I have, and find it comical.
    Or it has to do with having empathy, or recognizing the legit issues a group has.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Blame the stupid people in the UK. US can't stop them from adopting the trends stupid people in the US start.
    It's Soros that's funding all this.

Name a single person that the BLM movement as a whole killed and not somebody that acted on his own.

The murders and mayhem caused by groups like KKK was done as a group and not a ''few'' rotten apples, it was organized and targeted. Their is a huge difference between actions taken by a single person and actions taken by a group of people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HAcoreRD View Post
    no you do that and then you go around and saying ''how dare they compare abc''.

It's the crap that lewandowski tried to pull last week on CNN. He starts something and then goes around and blames the other side for starting a specific topic

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Or it has to do with having empathy, or recognizing the legit issues a group has.
    No, it's a self righteous hobby pursued by people with boring lives. Those particular pictures show white people are more concerned and active about issues directly targeting (no puns intended) black people than they themselves. Either there is no cause for concern there, or black people don't care and therefore those white people shouldn't either.

Deleted
    No, it's a self righteous hobby pursued by people with boring lives. Those particular pictures show white people are more concerned and active about issues directly targeting (no puns intended) black people than they themselves. Either there is no cause for concern there, or black people don't care and therefore those white people shouldn't either.
    Pretty much this. The issue is simply not as white and black as people make it out to be. It's worth nothing that any minority that doesnt try to capitalize on this are often reffered to as race traitors. Existance of such terms like: Uncle Tom, Oreo, Wigger and Home Nigger is proof of that.
    Last edited by mmocac96309fe0; 2016-08-08 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    You raycis. Of course all lives matter. But black lives are somehow more important!
    Probably the best avatar I have ever seen

10+ Year Old Account
    They are basically just cosplaying being racially oppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    They are blocking the entry to Heathrow airport and protesting in Birmingham and Nottingham.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...w-airport.html

Why is this even happening in the UK? Do "black" people even face the same level of issues there as in the US!?

And how is this helping their cause? Isnt it increasing actua hate towards them? ("them" as in the protest group)
    The only thing standing in the way of black people in the US is...black people. What they don't seem to understand is equal opportunity does NOT equate to equal results especially when you put in LESS then everyone else. Keep playing the blame/victim game though. The fact that it is springing up across Europe should tell you all you need to know about that fucked up movement that started based off of a complete lie.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alski View Post
    Hope this shit doesn't take off in my country, the indigenous population are already a heavy burden as is.
    Minority's see that they can guilt white people into giving them more free shit. You honestly think that trend wasn't going to start in Europe? lol
    I'm sure your rich politicians will also tell white people that they need to "listen" to more of BLM's bullshit and lies while they terrorize good and innocent people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    They are basically just cosplaying being racially oppressed.
    Just like the ones in the US.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Name a single person that the BLM movement as a whole killed and not somebody that acted on his own.

The murders and mayhem caused by groups like KKK was done as a group and not a ''few'' rotten apples, it was organized and targeted. Their is a huge difference between actions taken by a single person and actions taken by a group of people.

- - - Updated - - -

no you do that and then you go around and saying ''how dare they compare abc''.

It's the crap that lewandowski tried to pull last week on CNN. He starts something and then goes around and blames the other side for starting a specific topic
    The Black panthers march with BLM. They ARE racist and they ARE violent and black on white crime is NOT reported by the DNC owned media.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khuros View Post
    You guys keep saying dumb american culture. I live in the north west of america. This is pretty much a non-issue here. Please don't blame all of america or call it our "culture". Because it's fucking not. Those BLM tards are just that. Tards.
    Yes, our European friends constantly tell us not to judge a whole "culture" while they literally turn right around and do it with us. That is how the left works.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Yes, the PAST. Time to get with the 21st century. The KKK have been irrelevant for decades now. Time to catch up with the times and realize that two wrongs dont make a right.

- - - Updated - - -

Those pictures had mostly white people protesting too.
    Yes, white people filled with nonsense guilt or just wanting to be "cool". Fuck them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Thanks America for letting this stupid shit get popular over here. BLM isn't even about black lives anymore it's just a bunch of violent protesters who want attention.
    How the fuck is this America's fault? Are Europeans incapable of thinking for themselves? Because that is what you are saying. Basically you said Europeans are sheep.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    Never watched GoT not interested in watching it either, I don't eat much fast food as there are no chains where I live I don't particuarly get time to listen to music even though I listened to a lot of nordic metal when I was younger, touché on the internet and last but not least I know German, Spanish, French & Norwegian to some degree.
    Never watched GoT. I hardly EVER eat fast food. I go to the gym to stay healthy. #NotallAmericansAreFat #WeStillGetTheMostGoldMedals

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post

The Black panthers march with BLM. They ARE racist and they ARE violent and black on white crime is NOT reported by the DNC owned media.

SInce you highlited my piece I will do it as well

So what does the (new) black panthers have to do anything with what I just said?

To be fair i never heard the KKK causing millions of damages.
    Please google the following

Black Wall Street, this event alone caused more then millions of direct damages.

Also

Also the laws themselves that are part of that era caused more then millions of damages over the years. People on the right talk about families and where are the farther (even though many are probably worse judging by the recent lawsuits), you know what. The fathers are probably in prison for something stupid, just like their own fathers and the fathers before the

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just roll up in your car as close to them as you can (without running them over - even tho I would be fine with that to) and then just use your horn indefinitely until they move or go deaf - their choice.