Thread: Mice Mice Baby!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    If you want a top-quality ambidextrous mouse that doesn't look like an aborted Transformers fetus that was killed mid-transformation, try the Mionix Avior 7000
    Just found the one you mentioned https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mionix-Avio.../dp/B00HGKOD9G so your sole reason for picking it is how it looks since it doesn't look like a robotic fetus as you put it ?

I was reading the reviews of it as well and I can't really see anything that sways it to be super good or super bad so to me that makes it seem like an average sorta mouse really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liyka View Post
    Just found the one you mentioned https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mionix-Avio.../dp/B00HGKOD9G so your sole reason for picking it is how it looks since it doesn't look like a robotic fetus as you put it ?

I was reading the reviews of it as well and I can't really see anything that sways it to be super good or super bad so to me that makes it seem like an average sorta mouse really.
    Was mostly a joke about that hideous Logitech mouse.

It's a new option if you're tired of the same old companies, uses the best sensor (at the time), no acceleration due to firmware, etc.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

7+ Year Old Account
    Ah I thought by your wording of your description that you used it before and found it really bad is all.

I honestly don't really mind what the mouse looks like as long as it works, feels comfy in my right hand, has some sort of protective outlayer on the wire as I mentioned before and doesn't have to but matches other bits I already have hence me seeing why so many people here have said about Logitech mice since I have a Logitech G510 keyboard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liyka View Post
    Ah I thought by your wording of your description that you used it before and found it really bad is all.

I have a Logitech G510 keyboard.
    As do I, I've used Logitech keyboards with LCD's since the first version released so I'd know if I had a whisper in WoW and later on to also display MSI Afterburner information rather than displaying it on the screen (which can cause issues in some games)
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2016-08-08 at 10:07 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

7+ Year Old Account
    That's why I love my Logitech keyboard so much cause of the little LCD screen in it that displays information like whispers and stats in WOW, stats in Battlefield games and so on.

Plus I was leaning to the Logitech mouse as well since I read somewhere that you can make it displays the same colour as your keyboard if that is also Logitech.

I've got a G602, and am pretty happy with it. I like having some extra buttons on the side for my thumb, without getting into the realm of ridiculousness with 20+ buttons over there like some mice do. YMMV.