Anyone here know if the WMV is being worked on? I've checked the forums, but seems like nothings happening.

Visible text: Resto.
    Armory link: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Restofariun/simple
    Gear set: Druid Tier 18 - Mythic Oathclaw Wargarb set
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: combat pose or most suiting pose of your choice to match.
    General color scheme: Druid nature themed, forest setting, colors to match the Druid T18 armor set.
    Any extras: Your choice, if you are to include my weapon. Casting a healing spell would also be nice.
    Screen Resolution. 1920x1080 default ElvUI chat box setup
    UI Screen shot: imgur.com/a/C2XHN

Apologies about the links, cant post yet!

Thank you in advance

Signature:
    Visible text: (Flameboyz, The bloodthirsty)
    Armory link http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ameboyz/simple
    Wowhead link http://www.wowhead.com/list=11947041...zune-flameboyz
    Gear set: (MoP gold challenge mode set warlock, i should be wearing it when checking armory)
    Helm visible: (yes)
    Cloak visible: (no)
    Your pose: (Casting a spell if possible)
    General colour scheme: (i play green fire destruction, would like something that goes well with it)
    Any extras: (maybe rain of fire or an infernal in the background)

thanks in advance
    Last edited by Flamez2; 2016-08-10 at 03:45 PM. Reason: added wowhead link as armory doesnt show my gear

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed and done:

Non MMOC size signature for use on other forums:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

You didn't say what you wanted written on the signature, so I took a guess - hope it's correct! Anyway, hope you like it If not, the cooldown to re-request is one week
    Ohhhhh snap, it looks superb, even better than in my imagination. You do amazing work Shyama, thank you!
    --Almost Heroes is recruiting exceptional players--
    EN 7/7 M - ToV 3/3 M - NH 10/10 M - ToS 6/9 M

--Sig by Shyama--

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    This is all that's been said so far:

"On July 19 the Legion pre-patch will be released and it's likely WMV won't be ready in time to read the new database. So it could stop functioning altogether.

So if you want WMV to work then I'd strongly suggest making a copy of your existing WoW client. You can point your version of WMV to continue to read from that (in your Options you can specify the path).

I have no idea of how long it'll take to get WMV reading the new Legion database. There are major changes to the structure and also file names are no longer used which makes things really messy. :P"
    hmm... I hope it wont be too far in the future. I miss making images etc. I was stupid and didnt copy mine as I didnt think of it before it was too late :/

Deleted
    Visible text: Skiby
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Skiby/simple
    Gear set: if armory wont show my tomog here is http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...Kq8xt8EJJ8xn8A
    Helm visible: no
    Cloak visible: no
    Your pose: creators imagination
    General colour scheme:I would like a firesh theme with some ashes that goes well with the tmog set
    Any extras: creators imagination

thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Minerv View Post
    Ohhhhh snap, it looks superb, even better than in my imagination. You do amazing work Shyama, thank you!
    No problem! Glad it's how you imagined

Quote Originally Posted by Thandorr View Post
    Re-request
    Claimed and done:

Hope this is to your liking As always, if you're not happy with the results, the cooldown to re-request is one week

@rillixxrw Could you say which realm your character is on please? Or give a link without the first part? The armory isn't working properly at the moment, so I can't do a search for your character. Basically I have to change a working link to include either us or eu, realm and character name - that seems to work so far

@Greevir Love the puppy, but for me personally a kitten would work better Joking folks!! Please no kitten spam! Just wanted to let you know that I have an idea for your request, but the pose I want to use doesn't work properly, so it's a more time-consuming job to make your signature as I need to create the pose manually This is why I haven't worked on yours yet. As soon as I have a bigger time slot available, I'll try to give it a go
    Last edited by Shyama; 2016-08-06 at 07:24 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

7+ Year Old Account
    so, legion is basically on the doorstep and i need a new signature for it.
    this will be a bit more challenging, simply because i want both of my mains on it.
    Visible text:We stand United!
    armory:my priest -> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...riestes/simple my mage -> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...unatara/simple
    Gear set:my mog, on both. (if the armory doesnt show it then view the armory on wowhead, there should be everything fine)
    Helm visible:no for both
    Cloak visible:no for both
    Pose: your choice
    General colour scheme:so, i want to have them both on each side, the side with my mage should be mostly frosty blue and snow white, the side with my priest however, yellow, white, golden.
    Extras:snow flakes, and shiny light themed things.

thanks in advance and gl for everyone willing to take this up!

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    @Greevir Love the puppy, but for me personally a kitten would work better Joking folks!! Please no kitten spam! Just wanted to let you know that I have an idea for your request, but the pose I want to use doesn't work properly, so it's a more time-consuming job to make your signature as I need to create the pose manually This is why I haven't worked on yours yet. As soon as I have a bigger time slot available, I'll try to give it a go
    Not a problem, take your time. Looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by AntonTheRogue View Post
    Hello! I would love to get a sick wallpaper! thank you so much <3

Wallpaper Resolution:1920x1080
    Visible text: Hi The Rogue
    Armory: eu armory -Char Name : Hi :server - Zenedar
    Gear set: ! Or Tier 3 Bonescythe
    This is how i look in-game imgur = http imgur.com kIlDBNu
    Tabard : Warmongering Gladiator's Tabard
    Weapons: Legendary Warglaives! Something
    Helm:Yes! Use the Curse vision of Sargeras, Clefthoof Hide Mask OR Crown of Eternal Winter! whatever looks best
    Cloak: No!
    Pose: Anything!
    General colour scheme: [ Colour of mog and Green / Fel like Rogue area.
    Keep in mind Armory is bugged of this Mythic t17 rogue set, it looks different in-game.
    Face : http : //imgur.com/ CxOHV4T
    Any extras: my 2600 tabard named "Warmongering Gladiator's tabard"
    thank you so so much in advance!! <3
    3 week bump hoping for someone to make this
    Please feel free to make a signature aswell of this if you can't make a wallpaper
    Last edited by AntonTheRogue; 2016-08-09 at 08:22 AM.

Deleted

Signature request

Hello guys!
    Awesome thread this one, and some impressive work as well!

Visible text: Teacuptree
    Armory link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Teacuptree/simple
    Face and Transmog imgur.com/a/vi26F
    Gear set: See above
    Helm visible: Yes
    Cloak visible: No
    Your pose: Casting spell
    General colour scheme: Black and reddish, Druid nightmare themed.
    Any extras: Would like to bring Pepe along, as I carry him with me at all times. Pepe is love, Pepe is life.

If possible, an avatar and a full HD wallpaper that matches are really welcomed :-)

A thousand thanks in advance!

Lifeblooming regards,
    Teacuptree

10+ Year Old Account
    Because several people are missing this news, I'm going to repeat it: the release of the Legion pre-patch has broken the program (WoW Model Viewer, or WMV) that all of us use to make items for people. So, this means that we have *one* person doing this right now (and only signatures), which also means that most requests will not be picked up until WMV is fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Moyzo View Post
    I was wondering if it were possible to ask for a desktop wallpaper with a matching signature.

Signature
    Visible Text: Crusader Moyzo
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Moyzo
    WoW Head Wardrobe Link: Moyzo
    Helm Visible: Helm not visible, Cloak Visible
    Your Pose: An action pose, well, whatever is visible on a signature
    General Colour Scheme: I'd appreciate it if you can play around my favorite colour, #101D28, or a Dark Blue / Dark Grey color scheme

Much appreciated
    5 Week Bump

Hi, being that the program used for the character models is down, I'll like to change my request from a wallpaper to a signature and return a few months after legion has launched for the wallpaper if that is alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Not a problem, take your time. Looking forward to it!
    Your signature is done for you - hope it's as you imagined

If you would rather re-request, the cooldown is one week

PS - I didn't use the eyepatch as I wanted to show his eyes - hope that's okay
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Your signature is done for you - hope it's as you imagined

If you would rather re-request, the cooldown is one week

PS - I didn't use the eyepatch as I wanted to show his eyes - hope that's okay
    Holy shit, Shyama! Well above expectations. I absolutely love it! Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuarwen View Post
    I just asked for a signature, but now I would like a banner for my guild website! Dunno if it's possible so feel free to refuse lol
    But if someone claim this, thanks a lot!

Banner:
    Size: I don't know the actual size, so I'll just link the website... The banner I need should replace the Header of the page where's just written "Last One Guild US Azralon"
    http://lastoneguild.enjin.com/
    Visible text: I'd like the guild name and the server to be visible, like quoted above (Last One Guild US-Azralon)
    Logo: we don't have a logo unfortunately
    General colour scheme: (mentioned below)
    Specifics: Since our guild name is Last One, I imagined something like this freaking awesome image: http://orig00.deviantart.net/246e/f/...pa-d5g5ix6.jpg
    So if there's something to be made in that style, with that colour scheme, but with a WoW theme, that would be very awesome

Four week ultra bump :/

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Holy shit, Shyama! Well above expectations. I absolutely love it! Thank you so much!
    You're very welcome! So glad you like the result - it was fun to make

And another one done - this time for @Moyzo. You've waited very patiently for your wallpaper, which I haven't the time to do, but here is a signature as requested - hope you like it

As always, if you would rather re-request, the cooldown is one week
    Requests CLOSED

7+ Year Old Account
    1 month bump sorry for links being unclickable I'm not able to post links yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Oaph View Post
    Twitch:
    What you want for your page: Stream starting soon / BRB image, and a Chat box overlay would be greatly appreciated!
    Dimensions: 1920X1080
    Visible text: Greenmyst
    Logo/Character: battle.net/wow/en/character/whisperwind/Greenmyst/simple Logo: imgur.com/1U7cSIA
    General colour scheme: General Monk colors greenish turquoise (mist color) Black out kick purple, Rising sun kick orange
    Specifics/Extras: I am a mistweaver so lots of mists would be great! so much mist it's like fog maybe with the glow of my armor piercing through the veil of mists. go crazy with it. ooo maybe Yu'lon in there somewhere cause dragons are cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorrky View Post
    Size: 500x500
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: imgur.com/a/9Zvuo

I thought about just the face of my shaman with the Kor' Kron Dark Shaman head equipped and a fitting colour scheme in the background. If possible it would be great if it could be cartoon-like.
    Thanks in advance.
    Two week bump

10+ Year Old Account

Alliance Signature request, please!

I understand that there's a huge line in front of me, so I'm not expecting this to be done for a while.

Visible text: Netherlord Kristiná @ Lightbringer (different lines. The @ is just to seperate name from server, not need to be included)
    Armory link: Armory's down, so here's screenshots. Screenshot 1 Screenshot 2 for the gear
    Gear set: What's on the screenshot
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Cloak visible: Yes
    Your pose: What ever you think will look good!
    Any extras: Background Choice 1. If that one doesn't work, a Cool Purple theme. If possible, could you add the Staff of Sargeras, purple version with wings. If not possible, Tarecgosa's staff or visage somewhere on the signature.

Thank you very much!

- Ilthana, Kristiná, altoholic