Or, in the case of @Epuration, feet > everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    ass > boobs
    And thighs?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Which is just wrong.

[video=youtube;K-vz1_l67kk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-vz1_l67kk[video]
    For those who like feet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    And thighs?
    and thighs, thighs go to the ass afterall.

Started Amaama ep, it has re:zero subs. Nice going Crunchyroll.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Girl in the thumbnail is pure sex.

yep

10+ Year Old Account
    But are they professional subs? That's what's important!
    They look professional
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Having nothing better to do I've been leveling a Paladin through LFD the past couple of days and I've just hit 80... god I don't want to heal Cata dungeons. :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Or, in the case of @Epuration, feet > everything.
    That is just not true. The only feet I want stepping on me are my 2d waifu feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc82euSTM2I&feature=youtu.be

That fucking Marie
    That sensei th...

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/egOUP6k.png?1

yep
    ...oooooooooough

I didn't think it was possible for her to get better, but she did.

Maybe I'm just not jaded to anime as much yet because I haven't been watching them for years, but oh man, Gurren Lagann is really good, although I did skip the recap episode and saw that (spoilers for past the recap episode)people apparently didn't enjoy the government related episodes after the time skip? I thought they were pretty interesting, and a nice break from the nonstop Michael Bay explosions and set the story up well enough rather than just jumping straight into the next arc. Also it made me want to punch Rossiu in the stupid face.

Also confession time, Gurren Lagann is technically the first time I'm watching a mech based anime since Zoids.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Maybe I'm just not jaded to anime as much yet because I haven't been watching them for years, but oh man, Gurren Lagann is really good, although I did skip the recap episode and saw that (spoilers for past the recap episode)people apparently didn't enjoy the government related episodes after the time skip? I thought they were pretty interesting, and a nice break from the nonstop Michael Bay explosions and set the story up well enough rather than just jumping straight into the next arc. Also it made me want to punch Rossiu in the stupid face.

Also confession time, Gurren Lagann is technically the first time I'm watching a mech based anime since Zoids.
    Most people here like TTGL.

You should give gundam: Ironblooded orphans a shot as well, a recent mecha that was received very well in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Most people here like TTGL.

You should give gundam: Ironblooded orphans a shot as well, a recent mecha that was received very well in this thread.
    Well I figured that, but I feel like I always come in here to say "Man, this anime is really good!" while then on the flipside most people are like "This is absolute trash, TRAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSH!". Ex- Kiznaiver.

And maybe I will, I've been writing them off honestly just because I thought I wouldn't really enjoy the mech style of combat and what not, but you know what, I made the same mistake with sci-fi and Mass Effect, so I probably should reconsider it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just watch Code Geass. All that's needed.

Well I figured that, but I feel like I always come in here to say "Man, this anime is really good!" while then on the flipside most people are like "This is absolute trash, TRAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSH!". Ex- Kiznaiver.

And maybe I will, I've been writing them off honestly just because I thought I wouldn't really enjoy the mech style of combat and what not, but you know what, I made the same mistake with sci-fi and Mass Effect, so I probably should reconsider it.
    Well, the thing about Gundam, is that most of the shows and films are more orientated around the people involved in war, whether on the front line, or behind the scenes. The mecha combat tends to be the equivalent of a sudden burst of battle, or finally reaching a major conflicted area. Some of the shows are basically jerk-off festivals for the mecha designs and 'cool' scenes for the mechs, but the majority of Gundam is essentially about a century of war.

There are a lot of crap Mecha series (Argevollen comes to mind to start) but there are also enough decent ones. Gundam series can be a mixed bag, too. Some are great (IBO) and some actually not so great (Reconguista in G, though I love the style of this one). Code Geass is the obvious mecha-not-mecha series, too.

I think I remember Gundam Build Fighters being fairly good, too.
    I feel like there's way too many Gundam shows to jump into at this point, but there's a few lists out there of what order they go in it appears so if anything I can fall back to that if I get into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Just watch Code Geass. All that's needed.
    That's another one I had on my mental list that I kept forgetting. I tried a few episodes of Aldnoah.Zero firstbut I got caught up in Re:Zero and other animes that caught my attention more, so I might give that a try again though first before Code Geass.

Also I thought you were someone new for a second because you changed your avatar. :l

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Well, the thing about Gundam, is that most of the shows and films are more orientated around the people involved in war, whether on the front line, or behind the scenes. The mecha combat tends to be the equivalent of a sudden burst of battle, or finally reaching a major conflicted area. Some of the shows are basically jerk-off festivals for the mecha designs and 'cool' scenes for the mechs, but the majority of Gundam is essentially about a century of war.
    Oh my.

The only thing I know about Gundam is really Burning Finger, so my knowledge is...yeah, slim to none.

And I guess Aldnoah.Zero is also more a recent example of a series people enjoyed. Fuck Slaine.

[
    Eggs-kun was a great mc as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Eggs-kun was a great mc as well.
    ^^^ came here to say this, this.

I feel like there's way too many Gundam shows to jump into at this point, but there's a few lists out there of what order they go in it appears so if anything I can fall back to that if I get into it.

Oh my.

The only thing I know about Gundam is really Burning Finger, so my knowledge is...yeah, slim to none.
    Here, I made a fairly long, helpful post about this a while back:

Spoiler: 
    Anywho, for anyone interested in getting into Mobile Suit Gundam:

This is the vast majority of current Gundam anime releases, in their respective time-lines. It may look confusing, but think of it this way:

Universal Century is the core series. All other series and shows span off from "Mobile Suit Gundam Series 1", which is the initial entry into the Universal Century setting (UC). If you want to get in depth on the show, then the original Mobile Suit Gundam (MSG) run is the place to start and can be viewed in one of two ways. There's the original series that was aired on TV, which has just seen a Western Blu-Ray release, alongside its much older DVD version. The second way is the Mobile Suit Gundam Trilogy. The Trilogy, although it may sound like an unrelated item, is basically the entirety of the initial series, compressed down effectively into 3 films. This makes for a much swifter and less saggy watch, with the vast majority of core story elements and episodes present and accounted for.

There is a 3rd, newer option as well, in the form of the MSG: Origin OAV series that is currently releasing (Part 3 of 4 coming soon if I remember correctly). However, this is both a retelling and also a slight retcon from the original series. It's set at the same time (UC-0079), but tells story aspects from an antagonist's point of view as well as looking more in-depth at behind the scenes type moments, which only get glanced over in the main series. It's a solid entry and a good way to become acquainted with the Gundam universe as a whole, but it does change a number of minor elements, so keep that in mind.

If you want the core story that Gundam was originally centred around, the following anime should be watched, preferably in this order:

Mobile Suit Gundam (Original series or movie trilogy)
    Mobile Suit Gundam Z
    Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
    Mobile Suit Gundam Char's Counterattack
    Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn

This is quite a lot to watch, but is the entire core of the main story that started it all. The only exception in that group, I would suggest is Unicorn. It was released only recently and is quite fan-servicey in many ways, but has literally some of the best mecha animation and art ever. It closes out the series effectively and is a great end-piece, though it may not be as satisfying as the original series was.

What about all the other shows listed on the UC timeline? The majority of these are miniature expansions of story-threads, or battles, that canonically slot into the UC timeline's overarching storyline. They are not essential watches, but a lot of them are very good. 0080: War In The Pocket and MSG 08th MS Team often come up as some of the highest rated MSG shows ever.

So then, what about the other 'Centuries'/timelines dotted around? Essentially, these are all spin-off series, with no baring on the UC timeline. They are all separate, existing in their own personal bubbles and can be watched with no prior UC knowledge. Most of them are what you get when people not related to the creation of the UC timeline want to create Gundam based stories, without being confined by the existing back-history. The results are widely varied and very mixed. One of the best shows from this bunch is Mobile Suit Gundam 00 and its sequel movie - Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Awakening Of The Trailblazer. Gundam Wing and SEED are popular in a lot of circles too.

OK, so what exactly is Gundam? At its heart, Gundam is a war-story. It tells of an epic conflict that spans 20 years, with varied political influences, personal conflicts and large scale battles taking place across its span. The cast is huge and changes over time, as different stories focus on different conflicts and interactions. New friends and enemies are made, people die and grow across the shows. The earlier segments of the show were fairly black and white with how the conflicts were viewed, becoming far more grey and often quite dark in later shows.

The titular Gundam mobile suits are a fairly major part of the initial shows, being essentially cutting-edge, advanced technological weapons that can decide battles almost singularly, until they become more common place. We join the story at the point where they are only just starting to show up with any regularity and they are seen as wonder-weapons by most. The introduction of new Gundam units is almost always a pivotal moment in later series, whether it sways the tides of war, or simply gets a cheer from the fans.

And finally, what is this Correct Century 'CC' thing? The corrected or 'Correct Century' is a bit of an oddity. It essentially takes the Universal Century, Future Century, After Colony and After War centuries and creates a single time-line out of it all, using all these existing timelines to forge a new future, where all events from all those listed centuries have occurred. From this menagerie of times and stories, we get Turn A Gundam. Turn A is a surprisingly good series in itself, although its animation is quite weak compared to a lot of the more contemporary shows, its story, art and music are all pretty much fantastic and it's well worth watching. Due to its futuristic setting (set 2100 years after the original series), it has a lot of freedom in what it shows and how it handles itself, not having to integrate itself with any of the UC's main storylines.

Kimi no Na ha looks really good, been waiting for that one for a while. Wonder how long before BDs.