Thread: Resto Druid OOC

Resto Druid OOC

Resto druid is out of control, the spec is beyond broken and NEEDS to be brought down a few notches .. I'm comparing how well rDrood survives as compared to all the other healing specs and its beyond broken ..

rDrood is far too tanky and far too mobile and that's in Arena .. go into a BG and you have pretty much a raid boss .. you would need a small army chasing it all over the map ..

Why is this cancer still allowed to dominate PvP healing?

We're not that bad.

I mean, just cuz we still have all of that, as well as most of a boomkin's fire power... doesn't mean we can't be friends. /hug /dance
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Shapeduz View Post
    Seems like you start these topics about all classes you have a problem with... Remember that balance is aimed at 3v3 and tbh you should have to have a team mate with you to coordinate a kill on a healer. If healers died to any dps what do you think arena would look like? First team to reach the other healer wins? Sounds like really fun and engaging gameplay... and also why do ppl keep comparing problems they have in this game with cancer etc? For real, its a game, practice and get over yourself!
    Look at the variety of healers in this clip and at 17:45 you get to see how tanky a rDrood is .. Now imagine that druid in a BG .. he ain't going down at all ..

agree with op

resto druids are too slippery, too tanky, and have too many uinterruptable heals

vortex is op, mass entanglement is op, and either used in conjunction with displacer beast is ridiculous

I'm still wondering why displacer beast exists. It shouldn't. If anything should be prunned it's the goddamn druids, and their op-ass talents with at least 2 viable options in every tier.

As Ret, i dont find Rdrood hard to kill, for me MW are much harder to kill but only due to their insane mobility and lack of Ret's mobility.

I felt like they were OP before pre-patch. I could kill 2-3 dps as long as one isn't a healer. I'll admit i haven't pvp'd much since pre-patch but they seem a lot weaker to me. The strength of their heals seems weaker anyways.

Deleted
    from what i have seen/heard by watching top players play arena on beta at twitch, rshamans might be top healers, at least for comps that can peel. rdruids will be good too. hpalas will be best healers for certain comps again for sure. not sure about priest/monk.
    Last edited by mmoc703b55f91f; 2016-08-05 at 04:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gbtg View Post
    from what i have seen/heard by watching top players play arena on beta at twitch, rshamans might be top healers, at least for comps that can peel. rdruids will be good too. hpalas will be best healers for certain comps again for sure. not sure about priest/monk.
    I think you are 100% correct .. Arena wise rShaman are can tank like a boss .. rdruid tanks and displaces (peel for itself lol) .. rDruid will dominate BG's ..

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Resto druid is out of control, the spec is beyond broken and NEEDS to be brought down a few notches .. I'm comparing how well rDrood survives as compared to all the other healing specs and its beyond broken ..

rDrood is far too tanky and far too mobile and that's in Arena .. go into a BG and you have pretty much a raid boss .. you would need a small army chasing it all over the map ..

Why is this cancer still allowed to dominate PvP healing?
    when are druids not out of control? i dont even bother to fight them on my hunter cause i cant out damage their healing, even a feral druid out heals damage.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

People are discovering how OP they are .. more and more of them in BG's and its sickening .. if any single 'thing' breaks Legion it will be how much rDruids ruin the game for every one else ..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gbtg View Post
    Priest is feeling really good imo.. I think it might surprise a few people.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    Priest is feeling really good imo.. I think it might surprise a few people.
    Priest and and a Shaman are going to LoS you which is cool its part of the game ... a rDruid is going to straight up face tank you until Disperse is off CD then exit the time zone only to reappear seconds latter with a full line of HoT's!!

Look at the variety of healers in this clip and at 17:45 you get to see how tanky a rDrood is .. Now imagine that druid in a BG .. he ain't going down at all ..
    I like how that druid was still around full mana or at least very close to full, while the monk was completely drained towards the end. Good shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Priest and and a Shaman are going to LoS you which is cool its part of the game ... a rDruid is going to straight up face tank you until Disperse is off CD then exit the time zone only to reappear seconds latter with a full line of HoT's!!
    Yea, they're pretty good i'm not saying priest is better. I think the numbers will fall in line though. I think bear form needs to be looked at and mana management i mean.. the class has innervate already.