Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinictus View Post

OK to say this as someone who identifies as a vampire, say the same about someone who thinks they are the opposite sex and a shit storm soon follows.
    Isn't that the point of the thread? I just assumed it was intended to get there eventually.

He must be one of those Twilight vampires.

I just can't bring myself to let nonsense like this slide. Vampires aren't real to begin with, now he wants to pretend he is one and wants everyone to accept it. No, not going to go that route. I'm doing all I can to tolerate this whole "I'm whatever I want to identify with amongst genders" movement, I'm not going to extend that to fruit loops who want to be rainbow ponies and vampires.

Good thing for him, my tolerance for crazies doesn't matter much

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really care. He can think he's a purple tulip for all it matters to me.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinictus View Post

OK to say this as someone who identifies as a vampire, say the same about someone who thinks they are the opposite sex and a shit storm soon follows.
    Would post the same message for this kind of illness. Your sex is determined by your chromosomes, if you don't like it, too bad. If you don't like it so much that you actually believe that you are so exceptional that physical laws don't apply to you, you are a delusional mentally ill and potentially dangerous individual.

See, you're not alone <3

There is a huge difference between being made fun of because you identify as a different gender, and being made fun of for believing you are a supernatural creature of the night.

Some assholes pick on others based on their outfit or various other things, this isn't a new thing or newsworthy
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

This guy is awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    I just can't bring myself to let nonsense like this slide. Vampires aren't real to begin with, now he wants to pretend he is one and wants everyone to accept it. No, not going to go that route. I'm doing all I can to tolerate this whole "I'm whatever I want to identify with amongst genders" movement, I'm not going to extend that to fruit loops who want to be rainbow ponies and vampires.

Good thing for him, my tolerance for crazies doesn't matter much
    Does it really matter? It doesn't sound like he's hurting anyone, and it doesn't sound like he's asking for extra privileges. If he does, just say no. It doesn't seem to affect anyone at all really, so why should anyone care what he calls himself?
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

15+ Year Old Account
    As a goth (former?), and a fan of legit vampire/werewolf stuff (masquerade, etc), not the horrendous glitterpires the kids are into today - guys like this are why I don't like much of the alt community anymore.

Fucking Hot Topic man....
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless he goes after peoples blood or searches for blood packs then i really see no harm.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodroki View Post
    Would post the same message for this kind of illness. Your sex is determined by your chromosomes, if you don't like it, too bad. If you don't like it so much that you actually believe that you are so exceptional that physical laws don't apply to you, you are a delusional mentally ill and potentially dangerous individual.

See, you're not alone <3
    Exactly. Due to all the PC bullshit, I bet in 20 years the liberal media will be telling us to accept him as a vampire.

We need more research to be funded to help those who have gender identity problems and find out what causes it in the brain or what hormone they are missing or deficient in it could help a lot of people. Imagine if it could be found while still developing as a baby/or in the uterus due to a lack of certain nutrients. Look at all of the incredible, successful, good looking homosexual men and women who wish they could have a child but can't for obvious reasons.

I realize I will be called out for this and I realize many gay people love each other very much, but there is always the "unnatural" component involved.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2016-08-09 at 05:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    His father needs to slap him and tell him he's stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Unless he goes after peoples blood or searches for blood packs then i really see no harm.

The drain on society when he winds up committed or never finds a serious job when he grows up and has to live off welfare.

I'll second the statement that this fucker is the biggest pussy of a vampire I've ever seen. Maybe he also identifies as a woman cuz he's sure acting like one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Exactly. Due to all the PC bullshit, I bet in 20 years the liberal media will be telling us to accept him as a vampire.
    You should accept him as a vampire-enthusiast, but on behalf of liberals and a (former?) goth - he a) isn't an actual fucking vampire, and b) seems like an actual fucking tool.

You should live-and-let-live with his life choices to sleep in a coffin and drink blood, but he doesn't deserve the respect an anti-deluvian immortal creature of the night deserves (because he isn't one), and he doesn't deserve respect for being cool, if he's going to whinge to the press about a very unoriginal 'insult' he received in a bar once.
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2016-08-09 at 08:27 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Normal people get treated like shit and made fun of too.
    Then he should be happy that vampires have achieved equality.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Hey, if biological men can identify as women and women as men, then everyone needs to stfu and leave this young man/vampire/bat alone.

He's not hurting anyone or anything right?

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. This world is quite ass backwards and hysterical.
    Truth. People need to stop being bigots!

Our vampire community is being marginalized and I will not stand by and allow it to go on any further!

10+ Year Old Account
    ...a pub in Oswaldtwistle...
    That is such a Northern place name.

10+ Year Old Account
    His name is Darkness?
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Deleted
    Really took 3rd page to someone point out that his name is Darkness Vlad Tepes

That's maximum level autism edginess