Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    That Lor'themar Robo-Monocle close-up.

Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post
    Great now we got a pussy kid as King. Varian was badass, fuck you Blizzard.
    Lol no. I know you probably havent seen what happens after he gets the letter from Varian or even in the comic we got a few weeks ago, but hes not really a bitch anymore, not even close to before. Hes pretty badass, but thats as much as Im going to say until you see the comic or what happens after he gets the letter, dont wanna spoil anything. I recommend the comic on Anduin for now though, was really good.

Also no Willhelm scream from any of the soldiers falling from the Gunship? Poor show Blizz lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Wow, not only does vol'jin dies to a random nobody, but also the way his tusk break shows he was really lacking calcium.

Also, crawling thrall was cute.

Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post
    Great now we got a pussy kid as King. Varian was badass, fuck you Blizzard.
    I suggest you read this: http://content.madefire.com/s-d5a7dc...93/index.html#

*Rises One-Hand Swords,Staff and Gun*

FOR AZEROTH!!FOR THE ALLIANCE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    One would assume that they changed their armor, or at the very least, their tabard.
    Maybe they wear it as a mark of shame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    The Loa told him to apoint Sylvanas
    Quote Originally Posted by shinros View Post
    Pretty much you can see how stunned sylvanas looked as well. Vo'jin even notes many would not understand but she must take the position. She has to step out of the shadows and lead. Putting her right in danger. :P
    Here, a video with subtitles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeW5yeIVUtI

I always have subtitles on in WoW because I just KNOW that we have trolls speaking.
    Thanks a lot!

Just as Kangodo said, troll's accent is too much for me sometimes.

Deleted
    Didn't watch the DH ones but the others are epic. I love Mechatorque in the Alliance Broken Shore one. Finally a Gnome shows up and he's kicking ass as well.

The throne room scene with Vol'Jin and Sylvanas was epic and very sad and because of it I'm actually kind of ok with Sylvy as Warchief now. Her speech at the funeral was nice. It also makes Vol'Jin's survival a lot more unlikely though I'm still rooting for him becoming a Loa.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So happy to see that the Horde didn't betray the Alliance either as so many people on this forum speculated.

It really does Sylvanas justice.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not crying guys....I got allergies.

But seriously that was REALLY good to watch. As someone who plays Horde at the moment I totally get the reasons why we retreated, things were not going well up top. It's a shame that the Alliance doesn't get to realize that. But at the same time, I now understand why the Alliance is so furious at the Horde. They don't get the perspective that we as players do, and heck even Alliance only players won't have the perspective of what was happening on that ridge. The Horde is in a weird situation where they know all of what was going on while the Alliance doesn't.

All that said, I can't believe I'm going to say this but I like what things are looking like for Sylvanas at the moment. She's got a bit of a personality coming through that isn't entirely "HATE EVERYTHING". Just a little...

Also, Mekkatorque we need more of you in just about everything we do. I loved his part lol.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Leonheart327 View Post
    What? No they didn't. They retreated clearly. Didn't you see the mass of demons that appeared on the ridge the Horde was at? I'm pretty pissed they never let the Alliance know they were bailing though.
    They gave a sound signal.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I feel you bro. I usually main holy but I wanna go ret for the Gul Dan fight just because. This is why paladin is masterrace.
    Preach it xD

Blizzard aren't fucking around with this invasion. I wonder how many more heroes we will lose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Maybe they wear it as a mark of shame.
    Damn, at this point there are more orcs wearing marks of shame than not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    They gave a sound signal.
    The horn blow doesn't necessary mean "Retreat" though, could mean, "Move out" or whatever.

I'm pretty sure that Varian and Genn aren't trained in Horde horn signals either haha xD
    Last edited by Leonheart327; 2016-08-09 at 06:32 PM.

the only thing i have about the broken isle cine... where the hell was Jaina throughout it all? i'm really starting to think that the whole Jaina = Dreadlord thing is becoming a reality, she could've blinked down, grabbed varian and PoM portaled them both back XD

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    *Rises One-Hand Swords,Staff and Gun*

FOR AZEROTH!!FOR THE ALLIANCE!!

you have 4 arms?
    are you a naga?

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonheart327 View Post
    The horn blow doesn't necessary mean "Retreat" though, could mean, "Move out" or whatever.
    In the Alliance cinematic, we can see Varian reacting to the sound signal.

I did not expect that, I really didn't man that was awesome.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    the only thing i have about the broken isle cine... where the hell was Jaina throughout it all? i'm really starting to think that the whole Jaina = Dreadlord thing is becoming a reality, she could've blinked down, grabbed varian and PoM portaled them both back XD
    teleportation requires casting time, and you can be powerful as much as you want, you will never be able to blink normally like on ground while in the air.

Formerly known as Arafal