Legion Endgame gearing?

So how gearing will work in Legion once you hit 110? I mean what is the ilvl reward of each "activity" ?

Activity : Ilvl

Normal Dungeon:
    Heroic Dungeon:
    Battlegrounds:
    LFR:
    Mythic Dungeon:
    Mythic+:
    Rated BG:
    Arena:
    Normal Raid:
    Heroic Raid:
    Mythic Raid:

(just noticed that I listed a hell lot of activities )

I did not list world quests, since I know that their rewards will scale with our item level... What I would like to know basically is if it is worth having a gear profession(Blacksmith, Leatherworking, Tailoring) or better get a consumable profession (Enchanting, Jewelcrafting, Alchemy..), since I will only have 2-3 characters in Legion..
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

I am guessing you are just looking for the minimum iLvls for doing content, some are hard requirements such as heroics and LFR everything else is a soft requirement. This is just typical iLvls i have seen on groups in the beta and Beta logs. The raids are just a guess at what mark you would want to hit to attempt it.

Normal Dungeon: None
    Heroic Dungeon: 810
    Battlegrounds: None
    LFR: Starts at 835 I believe
    Mythic Dungeon: ~830
    Mythic+: ~Probly 840+ depending on difficulty
    Rated BG: No clue
    Arena: No Clue
    Normal Raid: ~840
    Heroic Raid: ~860
    Mythic Raid:~880

Crafted gear althought upgradeable is easily outscaled one you start running mythics in any fashion.
    Last edited by jearle; 2016-08-09 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jearle View Post
    I am guessing you are just looking for the minimum iLvls for doing content, some are hard requirements such as heroics and LFR everything else is a soft requirement. This is just typical iLvls i have seen on groups in the beta and Beta logs. The raids are just a guess at what mark you would want to hit to attempt it.

Normal Dungeon: None
    Heroic Dungeon: 810
    Battlegrounds: None
    LFR: Starts at 835 I believe
    Mythic Dungeon: ~830
    Mythic+: ~Probly 840+ depending on difficulty
    Normal Raid: ~840
    Heroic Raid: ~860
    Mythic Raid:~880

Crafted gear althought upgradeable is easily outscaled one you start running mythics in any fashion.
    Hi thanks for answering also read your guide in other post (I posted this thread before yours hehe). BTW, I wasnt looking for ilvl requirement but for ilvl rewards. I want to decide if it is worth it to get professions for gear or if it is very easy to get 815 ilvl and so I better get proffession that will benefit me in the long run (Enchant/JC/Alchemy).
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Understood I can take another stab

Normal Dungeon: 805
    Heroic Dungeon: 820
    Battlegrounds: No idea
    LFR: I think this is 835 epic gear (same comes from some world quests)
    Mythic Dungeon: 835
    Mythic+: 840+ depending on difficulty
    Normal Raid: 850 (Based off Kirin Tor ring which is normal raid diff ilvl)
    Heroic Raid: 865 (guess)
    Mythic Raid:880 (guess)

IMO, with how the Warforge and Titanforge ilvl boosts work I don't think that crafting for the sake of wearing the gear is going to be worthwhile. It takes 7 upgrades to get a piece of crafted to 850, which is a ton of obliterum and 14 Blood of Sargeras. You can chain run Mythic + dungeons all week long and keep getting shots at Titanforged items ~ 850 ilvl

That being said, with Trial By Fel Fire, crafting professions will make a ton of money in the beginning of the xpac as everyone is opening up the Obliterum Forge.

Hey thanks Since Heroic dungeons, World Quests, LFR and Mythic dungeon (even the normal one) have better gear than initial crafting one, I guess I ll pass the armor crafting professions I do not consider put in the time to upgrade my gear to 850 either way.. So I was just wondering if the 815 ilvl initial crafting set had any value for either main or alts...

So I am going for Jewelcrafting / Enchanting / Alchemy then plus gathering profs hehe

Quote Originally Posted by jearle View Post
    That being said, with Trial By Fel Fire, crafting professions will make a ton of money in the beginning of the xpac as everyone is opening up the Obliterum Forge.
    Sure, but I think you can make the same money from Enchanting and gathering... and if you have the gathering profs, you can always find a friend crafting the wrists for you
    Last edited by papajohn4; 2016-08-09 at 10:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Normal Dungeon: Depends, scales from 101 to 110 (805+ at 110)
    Heroic Dungeon: 825+
    Battlegrounds: Depends, scales based on what brackets you participate in and your ratings.
    LFR: 835+ (Emerald Nightmare), 845+ (The Nighthold)
    Mythic Dungeon: 840+
    Mythic+: 840++
    Rated BG: Same is battlegrounds.
    Arena: Same as battlegrounds.
    Normal Raid: 850+ (EN), 875+ (TN)
    Heroic Raid: 865+ (EN), 890+ (TN)
    Mythic Raid: 890+ (EN), 905+ (TN)

Everything has a + because all loot everywhere can roll Titanforged and be better, sometimes, though extremely rarely, wildly better.

The ++ next to Mythic+ is because Mythic and Mythic+ base loot is 840, but Mythic+ increases the chances of Titanforged occurring the higher you get, so at higher levels it will almost always be higher than 840.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    I guess I ll pass the armor crafting professions I do not consider put in the time to upgrade my gear to 850 either way.. So I was just wondering if the 815 ilvl initial crafting set had any value for either main or alts...

So I am going for Jewelcrafting / Enchanting / Alchemy then plus gathering profs hehe
    The thing with armor crafting though is they are removing the restriction on how many pieces you can wear. And they will scale ever upward throughout the expansion.

So yeah, the 850 pieces won't be as good as raiding gear... But you can get them within a few weeks of launch... While the first raid and I believe Mythic+ won't be available until over a month into the expansion, and the second raid several months in.

They may even already allow crafted gear to be upgraded further by the second raid. Not even the second tier, just that second raid which is still part of the first tier.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    The thing with armor crafting though is they are removing the restriction on how many pieces you can wear. And they will scale ever upward throughout the expansion.

So yeah, the 850 pieces won't be as good as raiding gear... But you can get them within a few weeks of launch... While the first raid and I believe Mythic+ won't be available until over a month into the expansion, and the second raid several months in.

They may even already allow crafted gear to be upgraded further by the second raid. Not even the second tier, just that second raid which is still part of the first tier.
    But how realistic is it to have a full set of crafting gear and also update it to 850? From what I ve seen they will need tons of materials to craft tons of items to break into obliterate...

Maybe after a month or 2, when we will have rank 3 recipes, will be doable to craft for an alt, but early on? Of course you can focus upgrading 2-3 items, the heavy stat items (HEad/chest/legs), but then you may get a drop in your first mythic e.t.c. While with enchanting and jewelcrafting you will have easy access to enchants and gems through out the whole expansion, and you will continue make money...

Maybe, if the upgrades were 10ilvl each time, until 855.. then it would be worth it imo. But currently, I am very skeptical.

Another thing worth mentioning is that your orders gear can be upgraded with order resources to 850 iirc.

The first 3 pieces are pretty easy to get and the rest is gated behind reputations and class campaigns and stuff but it seems like a viable option if gaps need filling.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Another thing worth mentioning is that your orders gear can be upgraded with order resources to 850 iirc.

The first 3 pieces are pretty easy to get and the rest is gated behind reputations and class campaigns and stuff but it seems like a viable option if gaps need filling.
    It's much easier to just get a full set of mythic/heroic titanforged gear than grind your class order set to 850.

Deleted
    See the "Pre-Raid Gear" list here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...9mOhc/pubhtml#

There's also some other interesting information.

Deleted
    Normal Dungeon: Depends, scales from 101 to 110 (805+ at 110)
    Heroic Dungeon: 825+
    Battlegrounds: Depends, scales based on what brackets you participate in and your ratings.
    LFR: 835+ (Emerald Nightmare), 845+ (The Nighthold)
    Mythic Dungeon: 840+
    Mythic+: 840++
    Rated BG: Same is battlegrounds.
    Arena: Same as battlegrounds.
    Normal Raid: 850+ (EN), 875+ (TN)
    Heroic Raid: 865+ (EN), 890+ (TN)
    Mythic Raid: 890+ (EN), 905+ (TN)

Everything has a + because all loot everywhere can roll Titanforged and be better, sometimes, though extremely rarely, wildly better.

The ++ next to Mythic+ is because Mythic and Mythic+ base loot is 840, but Mythic+ increases the chances of Titanforged occurring the higher you get, so at higher levels it will almost always be higher than 840.

- - - Updated - - -

Mythic + has stativ ilvl, and caps at mythic 10 which gives 865+ ilvl.

The Weekly chest from mythic + gives a 880 + or 885 + (not sure) at the Best gear reward (mythic 10)

Quote Originally Posted by Relnor View Post
    See the "Pre-Raid Gear" list here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...9mOhc/pubhtml#

Pretty intense guide. Some good info in there for everyone, but the suggested play style is definitely for the hardcore 10-12 hours a day type lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    Mythic + has stativ ilvl, and caps at mythic 10 which gives 865+ ilvl.

The Weekly chest from mythic + gives a 880 + or 885 + (not sure) at the Best gear reward (mythic 10)
    My mistake.

Deleted
    My mistake.
    No problem, it was at a some point I think.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tolian View Post
    Pretty intense guide. Some good info in there for everyone, but the suggested play style is definitely for the hardcore 10-12 hours a day type lol.
    Think it is for top 100 raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Relnor View Post

wow thats some great info in there... while it is aiming the hardcore player, it is usefull for the average player too! Thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    wow thats some great info in there... while it is aiming the hardcore player, it is usefull for the average player too! Thanks
    Yup. I don't plan to play that way, in fact I have beta access but I didn't level there since I want to do it on live, but there was some interesting info nontheless.