Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Wikileak's Julian Assange suggests that murdered DNC staffer was source for DNC Leaks

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...-shot-dead-dc/

https://twitter.com/realkingrobbo/st...78726314180613

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczy...Q9j#.lwwzXOVXQ

Seth Conrad Rich, a DNC staffer, was murdered in Washington D.C. a few weeks ago. He was shot in the back by an unknown assailant. None of his personal belongings were stolen and he was not known to have any enemies. It does not appear to be a robbery nor was he aware that he was being attacked, this was an assassination.

Julian Assange did not specifically say that he believes that Seth Rich was assassinated via the Clintons/Democrat Party however he did mention that leak sources "take risks" suggesting that Seth Rich was the source of the DNC Leaks

Julian Assange: Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks. As a 27 year-old, works for the DNC, was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.

Reporter: That was just a robbery, I believe. Wasn’t it?

Julian Assange: No. There’s no finding. So… I’m suggesting that our sources take risks.
    A $25,000 reward has be offered for those with information leading to an arrest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    A drag indeed.. when it is the government. Otherwise, one should not care.
    Apparently censorship is not a concern of the MMO-Champ Moderators

It was obviously them its only a matter of time until the actual proof is here.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how many times you can fit "murder" and "DNC" into the same sentance?

The murdered DNC staffer was murdered by the DNC who murder DNC members when said murdered DNC members do things for which the DNC would murder them for, with murder by the DNC, because the DNC murders DNC murder victims whom the DNC murdered.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Conspiracy theory level: Ancient Aliens.

So, there's no evidence, at all? I'm supposed to be impressed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    maybe if it was coming from Giorgio Tsoukalos

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    It was obviously them its only a matter of time until the actual proof is here.
    It was probably Hillary herself!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    i could picture Hillary wiping fingerprints off the gun

I heard Julian Assange is in Putin's pocket and is actively trying to get Trump elected. Lot of people are saying it was Russian hitmen who killed the DNC leaker after they pressured him to do the leak to cover up their involvement. I don't know if it's true, but lots of people are saying it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    but lots of people are saying it.
    good enough for me

I was wondering if Assange was going to address this, good for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    I heard Julian Assange is in Putin's pocket and is actively trying to get Trump elected. Lot of people are saying it was Russian hitmen who killed the DNC leaker after they pressured him to do the leak to cover up their involvement. I don't know if it's true, but lots of people are saying it.
    That seems pretty convoluted. Why would Assange help Putin? He doesn't seem to like the RNC very much, either.

Imo it was probably just a robbery but if Assange is confirming Rich is the whistleblower then that does make his death quite suspicious.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post

- - - Updated - - -

That seems pretty convoluted. Why would Assange help Putin? He doesn't seem to like the RNC very much, either.

Imo it was probably just a robbery but if Assange is confirming Rich is the whistleblower then that does make his death quite suspicious.
    Seems like too much of a co windky dink. Also seems kind of strange for a random person to shoot you in the back.

But maybe it's so random that it's what Crooked Hilary wants you to think: If it were her, she wouldn't make it that fishy looking.

Mind is blown.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

It's a meme. It has the lots of people are saying it. And assange has reasons to support russia given that is its biggest donor. Why russia would want trump? To undermine the usa politically at least given than donald trump is a laughing stock around the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    It's a meme. It has the lots of people are saying it. And assange has reasons to support russia given that is its biggest donor. Why russia would want trump? To undermine the usa politically at least given than donald trump is a laughing stock around the world.
    Also that Assange has a terrible track record in protecting his sources. Its gotten to the point where no whistle-blowers or journalists want to work with him. So its fair to assume that that state-sponsored hackers are about the only people that would feel safe enough to hand him data.

Was Julian Assange prepared to publish some of the leaked documents without adequately redacting the names of people who could have been harmed by the disclosures? "Julian was very reluctant to delete those names, to redact them." David Leigh of the Guardian newspaper tells FRONTLINE of meetings he attended with Assange in the run-up to publication of the war logs. "And we said: 'Julian, we've got to do something about these redactions. We really have got to.' And he said: 'These people were collaborators, informants. They deserve to die.' And a silence fell around the table."

So Julian gets to judge who dies.

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    Seems like too much of a co windky dink.
    Yeah...

If Rich was in fact the whistleblower then this some GoT/House of Cards type shit going on, that is for sure.

Yeah...

If Rich was in fact the whistleblower then this some GoT/House of Cards type shit going on, that is for sure.
    Hillary was the nothing but first lady before she just started getting handed politial roles. She fucking wrote House of cards.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Has this presidential election turned into such a joke we're accusing entire parties of premeditated murder?
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Hillary was the nothing but first lady before she just started getting handed politial roles. She fucking wrote House of cards.
    I know that there was speculation that Claire and Frank's characters were based on the Clintons, but I think the show denied that. There are some interesting similarities, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Has this presidential election turned into such a joke we're accusing entire parties of premeditated murder?
    So far there isn't much proof of anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I swear that ancient aliens guy is slowly being abducted by aliens... his hair goes higher up each season!

OT:
    Need proof

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    It was. She was transformed in her lizard form at the time though.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump