10+ Year Old Account
    for people who played demon hunters: my dad got stuck on the quest where you kill a minor boss mob, and "find a way downstairs". He just followed his minimap and when he found the way downstairs he saw the question mark back to where it started and was confused there's no npc...even though it showed a down arrow meaning it's down below. He then proceeded to dash around the building twice (meaning he walked past the path down 4 times total), and jump to his death once
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Instant queue up to level 90 as healer. now it's 10-15 min. T_T

- - - Updated - - -

aw yes. more Teekyuu.

Spoiler: 

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    aw yes. more Teekyuu.
    was having withdrawals
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    On the why do they publish so slowly, not sure if someone linked it here some time ago or if i got it from somewhere else.
    why do publishers release books so slowly.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Angry person is Re:Zero thread is angry...
    Can you link the sauce for this please

Wow, no faith in me. I just wanted to read the reactions. Where do you get the notion I would do such a thing? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the Anime Thigh Thread. I know what people this thread attracts!
    Decent human beings?
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not very impressed with what is coming up in the fall. Sure, I can watch season 3 of Haikyuu but was hoping for a new show. I really enjoy VR world / dungeon capture shows, and not seeing any options next season.

Shows I've (re)watched this season: New Game, Amaama, Mon Psycho, 91 days slowly, Food wars, Momokuri, Orange, Re:Zero, Rewrite, Relife, art club, Danmachi, Oregairu, Konosuba, Sinbad and Magi: KoM. Will work on Shinseki Yori.

Soo with the shows it seems I watch, any good suggestions for next season?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    I am not very impressed with what is coming up in the fall. Sure, I can watch season 3 of Haikyuu but was hoping for a new show. I really enjoy VR world / dungeon capture shows, and not seeing any options next season.

Shows I've (re)watched this season: New Game, Amaama, Mon Psycho, 91 days slowly, Food wars, Momokuri, Orange, Re:Zero, Rewrite, Relife, art club, Danmachi, Oregairu, Konosuba, Sinbad and Magi: KoM. Will work on Shinseki Yori.

Hibike! Euphonium, Natsume Yuujinchou, 3-gatsu no Lion and Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari. these seems to be a safe bet.
    although you would have to watch s1 of Hibike! and s1-4 of Natsume first. both are good so if you got time I would recommend watching them. :3

also, go watch the currently airing Amanchu!
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2016-08-10 at 03:55 PM.

Angry person is Re:Zero thread is angry...
    Should see his opinions on other stuff. Trying way too hard to be super edgy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fate Prisma 06 - I didn't realize this was an h-doujin adaptation

- - - Updated - - -

ok (nsfw xxx)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Fate Prisma 06 - I didn't realize this was an h-doujin adaptation
    I had my hopes up the whole episode because of this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Hibike! Euphonium, Natsume Yuujinchou, 3-gatsu no Lion and Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari. these seems to be a safe bet.
    although you would have to watch s1 of Hibike! and s1-4 of Natsume first. both are good so if you got time I would recommend watching them. :3

also, go watch the currently airing Amanchu!
    Thanks! I will take those suggestions. Natsume looks good and I've heard great things about Euphonium.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm reading some chinese manga/manhwa....It's pretty decent actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post

If you liked Oregairu and you like chill slice of life, the same author has the anime for his LN Girlish Number coming out next season. I'm helping translate the manga and doing the LN next and it's pretty good so far.

It's a college setting instead of high school, too, if that helps.

I thought this was a cool pic

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Apparently I got something to do with anime/geeky/nerdy/whatever t-shirts a while back and got this delivered today...
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/0sd7FSY.jpg?1[img]

I definitely don't hate it.
    Which gundam is that from?

Just did an invasion, was pretty meh, tbh. At least after all the buildup of people saying they were awesome.
    My DH is also called "Fanservice".
    I quite liked the invasions. Once you have even a bit of gear you can kill the mobs without even having to try, but it manages to make wow feel like an mmo again. People are actually going back out in the world again to do stuff, instead of sitting afk in cities/garrisons waiting for pve/pvp queues to pop.

Had to laugh quite a bit earlier today with all the cringy DH names I came across.

Some of the names... ugh. It's like DKs all over again lol

Honestly, I think my enjoyment level is impacted by not being a fan of how my MM Hunter plays now. The voice acting during the invasion (Tarren Mill) was done well, at least. While people getting out and about is great, it won't last long, sadly. I just wish Blizzard would learn that they can do this type of thing much more often and continuously get people out in the world. Once Legion goes live, everything will be fully focused on current content only. Which has always been a massive waste in WoW. Such a large world and so little of it actually utilised.
    They are trying to keep the world alive more in Legion with the new world quests, which from what I gathered are basically the same as the invasions. If they can keep the rewards from them relevant during each tier and with enough variation, I can really see that helping the game regain it's mmo feel in the long run.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    best servant

[video=youtube_share;nWUZsIKpHuM]https://youtu.be/nWUZsIKpHuM[video]
    genderbent Attila the Hun > fox

I'm glad they kept in Attila's space-time cutting sword and orbital laser, Fate's historical accuracy is my favourite aspect