Watch live: Man climbs Trump Tower in New York City

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politi...htmlstory.html
    An unidentified man has been climbing the Trump Tower in New York City for two hours.

The climber has a backpack and is using a harness and suction cups to scale the side of the 58-story building. According to the Associated Press, "police officers smashed windows and broke through a ventilation duct" to try to stop him from continuing his ascent.

Just saw this now. Im half-expecting this to end with him at the top shouting "every normal person can conquer over what Dump has built!"

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Hopefully that live action coverage won't include footage of him falling off...
    There's a gigantic air-mat belowthat they've inflated - just in case.

He got pulled in through a window.

At last the human fly is getting the attention he deserves!

"You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Damn, was hoping this would play out longer, they just pulled him in.

Aww over already? Lol @ the purse and the backpack...guy sounds a little mentally unstable, no one is getting a private meeting with Trump nowadays, unless you're uber wealthy or famous.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Aww over already? Lol @ the purse and the backpack...guy sounds a little mentally unstable, no one is getting a private meeting with Trump nowadays, unless you're uber wealthy or famous.
    I'm not thinking he was going to meet the guy. Climbers (particularly of buildings in broad daylight) tend to be about the conquest of the climb. So, I can see him either doing this just for attention - knowing that Dump's name is popular, or it's a political statement saying something like "There's no point in building any walls as we can scale right up them". or something...

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I'm not thinking he was going to meet the guy. Climbers (particularly of buildings in broad daylight) tend to be about the conquest of the climb. So, I can see him either doing this just for attention - knowing that Dump's name is popular, or it's a political statement saying something like "There's no point in building any walls as we can scale right up them". or something...
    Well, if thever latter was his intent, the message now looks like "Climb a Trump structure, get caught and processed.", unfortunately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was he mexican?

Trump should have built the tower 10 feet taller.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Fun's over guys everyone can go back home.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Was he mexican?

Trump should have built the tower 10 feet taller.
    Nah the guy is a Trump supporter. He was merely trying to get Trump's attention.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/watc...deo-yesterday/
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    Nah the guy is a Trump supporter. He was merely trying to get Trump's attention.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/watc...deo-yesterday/
    I guess it beats going out into the middle of fifth avenue and shooting someone.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I guess it beats going out into the middle of fifth avenue and shooting someone.
    WAS JUST GONNA MENTION THAT!!!
    At least he didn't try to climb Hillary Clinton
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.