Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorqin View Post
    Actually no, he's still the same wuss he's always been just see the final turn in quest fro Broken shore. Spineless as ever.

Horde gets the Dark lady as it's leader united behind her, Allys get Anduin, thanks Metzen good looking out!
    Oh you, you gonna trigger dem boyz
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    It's just cool to hate the horde now, just because Sylvanas fucking retreated.
    Maybe Sylvanas shouldn't be a lil' pussy bitch then.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand its jaylock, nice b8 m8 real gr8 9/11 would troll again

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Maybe Sylvanas shouldn't be a lil' pussy bitch then.
    lol. At least she didn't die like King bitchmade.

Maybe his death would make Anduin triggered and he'll go Jaina 3.0

Anduin's a spineless wuss who's not fit to succeed his father

Kill them with what? Kindness? He's been killing me since Cata.

And I killed him this morning on my Demon Hunter. With a room full of Alliance players who were kneeling. What's up with the Alliance and kneeling anyway? Seriously why do they kneel before everything? Anyway, most of them didn't even bother to tag themselves to defend their king.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Given the fact that shadow priests are top of the line dps coming in Legion, and his father just got killed by the legion (presumably because the horde abandoned the alliance, at least thats what the alliance and its leaders thinks happened), I think its pretty safe to say, if Anduin went up against ANY horde leader, he would destroy them.

The rage thats built up in that kid is like when Gohan turned super sayian level 2 against Cell.
    Anduin is a shadow priest?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post
    I read the thread title, laughed, said "this has got to be a jaylock thread"

Its not even hard to guess really.

I gotta say, I admire and slightly worry about you. You've been trolling these forums for years consistently. That takes effort.

You must have a really boring job involving a computer
    What part of this thread makes you think it is a troll/bait thread? Seems pretty ignorant to just insult someone for no apparent reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Given the fact that shadow priests are top of the line dps coming in Legion
    Seriously rofl

Deleted
    well, I still think that he is Arthas's son. So who knows, maybe in time he will learn how to be more pro active with his actions. Some peaceful preventive carpet holy bombing would prove to be quite a nice thing! It is time to see at least one race go extinct, I choose Anduin for a role of forsaken purger

Quote Originally Posted by Axaion View Post

then come back and say hes still a wuss
    He's still a wuss, and girly to boot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post

What part of this thread makes you think it is a troll/bait thread? Seems pretty ignorant to just insult someone for no apparent reason.
    It's not an insult, jaylock is a known forum troll who posts ludicrous things to get people riled up on these forums. It's highly amusing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    He's still a wuss, and girly to boot.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not an insult, jaylock is a known forum troll who posts ludicrous things to get people riled up on these forums. It's highly amusing.
    I don't see what is so "ludicrous," about this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    I don't see what is so "ludicrous," about this thread.
    Oh my sweet summer child.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually no, he's still the same wuss he's always been just see the final turn in quest fro Broken shore. Spineless as ever.

Horde gets the Dark lady as it's leader united behind her, Allys get Anduin, thanks Metzen good looking out!
    Pssssst... Metzen didn't write this segment of lore, if I recall.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas was once killed by a gun to the back of her head.. from a lvl 20 dungeon boss! Flag me Alliance and I'll solo her.

Not that I want to, though. I'll happily serve the Horde with Sylvanas in charge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    Sylvanas was once killed by a gun to the back of her head.. from a lvl 20 dungeon boss! Flag me Alliance and I'll solo her.

Not that I want to, though. I'll happily serve the Horde with Sylvanas in charge.
    All i'm saying is that Anduin, given the circumstances could easily decimate any horde leader. Any other circumstance (ie his father being alive) he probably wouldn't stand a chance.

I can even surmise that the whispers of the old gods might get to the kid someday.

Anduinn is not a shadow priest... So this is a silly thing to say. Also, "rage" isn't going to help a priest channel the light to fight.

Deleted

While I dislike Anduin, he has been built up for so long and there's hints in the comics that he holds way greater power than most others in Azeroth. Him being a peace lover also took a nose dive after the Broken Shores. This would indicate he has got a major role to play yet.