Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

The Horde - Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner

"Many will not understand"

He was right...I really don't.

Since she willingly acts no different to the Lich King, perpetually creating more pain for her own people by resurrecting them I suppose she could be considered loyal??? Besides being a revenge driven psychopath who had her morals questioned by the big bad Garrosh of course.

Gotta feel sorry for the horde in the long run, if Sylvanas is the best you've got left, you're on your ass. Can't wait for this story of redemption.

Fanservice?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Its a deliberate action to make people create multiple threads on same topic crying about sylvanas and repeating the same arguments they were using for past 7 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Its a deliberate action to make people create multiple threads on same topic crying about sylvanas and repeating the same arguments they were using for past 7 years.
    I can only assume the rest of your 11,000 posts are a bit more substantial.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    1. She's nothing like the Lich King.
    2. We already have threads complaining about it.
    3. She's the most capable leader that can take the place.
    1. Yes, she is.
    2. I'm not complaining.
    3. Really?

15+ Year Old Account
    We'll never understand what the Loa told Vol'jin.

The Loa are not Azeroth's or the Horde's enemies.

Deleted
    No different to Lich King?

Arguments?

Deleted
    First Female Warchief, your move alliance.

So salty..

Deleted
    She is probably the most experienced military commander in the Horde right now, and that's exactly what the Horde needs. I think she's smart enough to realise that while the Legion is invading, her conquest of Lordaeron is irrelevant.

So what if she has Lich Kingy features? The difference that matters is that she doesn't enslave the minds of her subjects. If you have a problem with necromancy, that's just, like, your opinion, man. Large majority of Forsaken don't seem to mind.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

She's the most capable military leader of the remaining horde racial leaders. If the horde didn't build in failsafes in the event of a bad warchief following Garrosh then anything she does to them they deserve.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avell View Post

Arguments?
    she kills people that attack her like everyone else! but its worse because she is undead!

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    she kills people that attack her like everyone else! but its worse because she is undead!
    i don't remember the alliance reducing people to sludge or anything though? seems a bit OTT imo

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    So what if she has Lich Kingy features? The difference that matters is that she doesn't enslave the minds of her subjects. If you have a problem with necromancy, that's just, like, your opinion, man. Large majority of Forsaken don't seem to mind.
    It is implied that she doesn't mind control them, what I find very curious is that for eg. in Andorhal the very second Alliance farmers/fighters are brought back to life they are "For the forsaken!!!!" sounds like brainwashing to me (maybe not mind control but still).
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.

My guess would be the basis for the logic behind the decision being she's the one willing to do things, whatever necessary to persevere/survive, that other more traditional-thinking leaders wouldn't. And seeing how regular tactics went in the Broken Shore scenario, we'll probably need someone of questionable morals in charge to stand a chance agaisnt the Legion =P

Arguments?
    plaguing and raising undead wherever she fights.

not a single difference between her and arthas.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cien View Post
    i don't remember the alliance reducing people to sludge or anything though? seems a bit OTT imo
    i dont remember the people in southshore peacefully coexisting with the forsaken.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

Caring for her kind and not letting it die out. Not all undeads are miserable and unhappy at what they've become.

That's a pretty big difference when it comes to her vs Arthas, wouldn't you say?

Don't forget that forsaken are not stripped of their free will unlike LK's forces. Wow, there are so many differences, yet you keep on being so blind to neglect them, it's almost like a poem.
    Last edited by mmocabaacaedcb; 2016-08-11 at 12:00 PM.

Caring for her kind and not letting it die out. Not all undeads are miserable and unhappy at what they've become.

That's a pretty big difference when it comes to her vs Arthas, wouldn't you say?
    pre cata, the undead hated being undead, her fucking voice lines still reflect this sentiment.

pre cata forsaken wouldn't have started doing this in the first place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine isn't all that terrible of a leader.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

A few similarities, no mather how big or relevant, do not equate to no differences.