Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Typical liberal - we should be tolerant and understanding of all view points. Except the ones I don't like. Those we have to beat with violence.
    Sadly this is it.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    1. The only people in his party against him are pretty much mostly RINOs who are Globalists. They are basically like Establishment Democrats where the only thing different is the party name.

2. The Media is grossly biased. Not a little. A lot. Its a Propaganda machine working for Hillary. They distort everything and outright lie. They refuse to talk of Hillary in a negative light.

3. Hillary does want to abolish the 2nd Amendment. Shes pretty much said as much. One of her goals is to bankrupt firearm companies.

4. Obama helped form ISIS. In fact he is the one who really made them into a organized and armed group. He has done this to overthow Assad and Gaddafi. Anyone who is honest, has integrity and knows anything about the Middle East, particularly Syria and Libya, knows this. This isnt even subject to debate.
    No wonder when Trump spit out shit about using it to kill her lol.

Remember when all those men were assaulting the 1 female wearing a trump shirt? The left is intolerant to other points of view, always has been. Leftism is inheritly anti freedom and pro authoritarian

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    "I was a democrat for 30 years, but some guy on the internet said something I didn't like. Which means I can never be a dem again! I'll fight for the right!" Like... if you have been dem for 30 years and you decide to go republican now... the republicans now are so so so far right, while the dems are like moderate republicans.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly left wing terror is a joke because it's the right wingers who are actually comitting terrorist attacks against people who live here. (soverign and patriot movements). They're up there on the FBI list, and all of them are right wing.
    so many bullshit here

Amazing that everytime something occurs its always extreme right fault

Lefties today are fuckin extreme in opinions and the way they manifest on public

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    It's not right and I'm not condoning it but when you're such a divisive candidate and pretty much openly advocate violence then its going to flow both ways occasionally.

On another note, any word of whether the assailant was successful in beating sense into the t-shirt wearer?
    Wtf? It is the Bernie/Hillary supporters who are being violent. They burn US flags while waving Mexican flags and holding signs saying "America was NEVER great" and "Make America Mexico again" while having their CHILDREN flick off and yell profanity's to other people which PROVES they have no morals both politically and as parents.
    They burn down cities, beat and rob people and if you don't think like them you are assaulted verbally AND physically.
    EVERYTHING with the left centers around race/gender, and sexual preference rather then the content of their character and qualifications.
    The LEFT is the one burning down cities and looting. The left is the one involved in one scandal after another and then deflecting it to someone else because personal responsibility is not a common belief when it comes to leftist ideology. According to the left the white man owes them something.

The left used to say "Ask not what your country can do for you- ask what you can do for your country" but it has now changed to "Give me my free shit cause da man owe me and I didn do nuffin...."

- - - Updated - - -

How do you know hes a liberal? Maybe hes just a guy that lost money in one of Trumps many failed enterprises over the years.
    Find a single billionaire who owns a company that has NOT had failures in the past. Not a single businessman will tell you that he has NEVER failed infact many of them say you will fail more then you will succeed. So Trump HAS to have a perfect business record in order to be a successful business man? Because you will find ZERO people who have had a perfect run.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 76 View Post
    Are you really going to resort to victim blaming? Furthermore as divisive as Trump can be it's well worth noting that a biased mainstream media - with strong financial ties to an opposing presidential candidate - deliberately takes much of what Trump says out of context to rile people up and score views.
    EXACTLY. And it has been PROVEN in the thousands of deleted "non-work related" e-mails that Hillary "didn't" have yet as evidence shows...she did. Thank you wiki-leaks.

- - - Updated - - -

Going way off topic here but no they don't. The dude has foot in mouth disease. He says so much shit even his own party are distancing themselves from him. Or are they taking it all out of context too?

Face facts and start thinking critically. This whole "but but the media is biased" schtick is old. Of course its biased but you can figure out the truth can't you? I mean how do you take statements like "Hilary wants to abolish the 2nd amendment" and "Obama founded ISIS" out of context?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZpBBGF0_UA <----Yes she is- as she stated by "its worth looking at the Australian example"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehCneQWN_Kg <--------He did arm ISIS.

Liberal ideology is so fragile it cannot stand up to arguments, that is why they have to scream and shout things like racist/sexist/bigot and when those arguments don't work they resort to violence.

Liberalism is a mental disorder and should be treated as such.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Typical liberal - we should be tolerant and understanding of all view points. Except the ones I don't like. Those we have to beat with violence.
    Projecting a little much aren't you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    Liberal ideology is so fragile it cannot stand up to arguments, that is why they have to scream and shout things like racist/sexist/bigot and when those arguments don't work they resort to violence.

I love it. When it is a conservative that is out of order it is an isolated incident. When it is a liberal that is in the wrong it is emblematic of the entire ideology. The mental gymnastics you guys have to do to protect your perceived superiority...

Could have been worse, he could have been beaten by two crowbars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like they both were looking for a fight.

Dude is basically a walking troll begging for reactions and he got one.

Do not agree with the weapon and that should bring charges. Both seem pretty damned trashy imo. I am sure racial slurs were hurled by the Trumpster because reality.

Also, last I checked many Republicans hate Trump supporters too.
    Last edited by Roose; 2016-08-11 at 04:42 PM.
    I like sandwiches

Back on topic, "beaten with a crowbar" seems like a bit of an exaggeration. The guy trying to show his injuries to the camera was like my 5 year old trying to show me a speck of blood to get a band aid.

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Wtf? It is the Bernie/Hillary supporters who are being violent. They burn US flags while waving Mexican flags and holding signs saying "America was NEVER great" and "Make America Mexico again" while having their CHILDREN flick off and yell profanity's to other people which PROVES they have no morals both politically and as parents.
    They burn down cities, beat and rob people and if you don't think like them you are assaulted verbally AND physically.
    EVERYTHING with the left centers around race/gender, and sexual preference rather then the content of their character and qualifications.
    The LEFT is the one burning down cities and looting. The left is the one involved in one scandal after another and then deflecting it to someone else because personal responsibility is not a common belief when it comes to leftist ideology. According to the left the white man owes them something.
    You are acting like the left is made up of just Latinos and African Americans. All the examples you gave are the minority of the minorities. Also, I don't remember hearing about any cities being burned to the ground. Pretty sure if a city was wiped off the map there would be a huge uproar on the news.

I want to also point out that each of those examples happened once. You can't tell me the right has always been little angels. Look at the way african americans were treated during the civil rights movement.

Deleted
    Valve should really stop condoning crowbar violence. Vote Trump to stop Half-life 3, it is corrupting our children!

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Yes, as a form of practically and pragmatically achieving anything that is the only real option in the modern age. Argumentation and facts will not change people's opinions. You can throw as many facts as you want at Trump supporters (or Hillary for that matter) and nothing he does or lies about will be taken in. What is the point of argumentation when you're dealing with fanatics and people too stubborn to accept facts?
    I wish someone would cave your fucking skull in for not accepting the fact that muslims are terrorists and rapists, for supporting islamization of the western world.

infracted - flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-08-11 at 05:28 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Anyone care to guess who will get the vote of the guy who got out of his car and attacked another with a crowbar?
    Trump's long history of encouraging violence combined one side calling the other "white trash" and him retorting with "nigger" and that it was a white person's restaurant what was he doing there it's no wonder it escalated. I'm honestly surprised at least one of them didn't end up in critical condition.

People are so diametrically opposed to Trump, even members of his own party are saying they're going to vote for Hillary. Imagine if another viable candidate had appeared for Democrats, Trump would be down by double digits and would lose in a landslide.

I guess you're going to try and blame Hillary for this confrontation though right? I guess that's what Trump apologists do.

Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post

I take it you don't understand what a mental disorder is?

They were both being racist, that's probably why it escalated so quickly.

Ignore the conservatives getting violent for the first 10 months of the race, but focus on the handful of liberals in the last 4-5 months when Trump is down in the polls. Convenient.
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2016-08-11 at 04:53 PM.

Wait a second, this doesn't fit the liberal media narrative. Trump supporters are supposed to be the violent ones!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    A drag indeed.. when it is the government. Otherwise, one should not care.
    Apparently censorship is not a concern of the MMO-Champ Moderators

Quote Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
    I wish someone would cave your fucking skull in for not accepting the fact that muslims are terrorists and rapists, for supporting islamization of the western world.
    So you are saying, "I have nothing to rebut your argument so I'll just take a forced time out for a few days."

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Was the assaulter gordon freeman ?

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    So you are saying, "I have nothing to rebut your argument so I'll just take a forced time out for a few days."
    Lmao, okay bro.
    That retard stated that there is pretty much "no talking to 'fanatics' and supporters". Well he's just as fanatical and supportive, but he supports and loves muslims. What he can't accept is the fact that muslims are killers,rapists, and terrorists.
    So the only logical thing is to bash his skull in, just like he himself wrote.

Guess he tried to beat the stupid out of him.

10+ Year Old Account
    An old man with a victim complex and no visible injuries.

And not a shit was given.
    Eat yo vegetables