Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Dont you have some biased review to make?
    Don't you have more sperging out to do on any thread even remotely critical of your waifu?

I mean seriously, for someone who claims to see bias everywhere, you let your bias pollute nearly anything you post. And you still refuse to believe WoG lore.
    My favorite part of this subforum now, after your guy's biased bullshit ruined this place, is triggering you and the other SDF. You are so predictable.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-08-11 at 06:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Sylvanas was chosen by Vol'jin as Warchief of the Horde because of a vision afforded to him by the Loa, not because of any intrinsic merits of Sylvanas (although she did save them by utilizing her Val'kyr to effect an evacuation on the Broken Shore). Time will tell if Vol'jin's visions will prove if Sylvanas' ascension to leadership of the Horde is because she will prove worthy of it (e.g. a redemption story), or because she is simply the right piece to move into place at the right time so that something otherwise fated can occur. I don't trust her, myself; and I'm a tried and true fan of the Horde. We'll have to see what happens.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    You are an absolute joke.
    Great coming from a guy who has to say anyone who calls you out on your bull shit must be sexually attracted to Sylvanas.

Twisting the WoG to support your biased horse shit
    Them outright saying there is no mind control isn't twisting anything, you have your panties eternally in a bunch, you're upset because you think you could come up with a better story. Your head is so far up your own ass you literally think you know better than Blizzard, and that you can therefore discredit an entire part of the player-base because you are obviously smarter than all of them

My favorite part of this subforum now is triggering you and the other SDF. You are so predictable.
    "how dare the "sdf" call me out on my eternal victim-hood, how dare they not agree with my headcanon" go sob circlejerk somewhere else.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

That's a lot of projection there, broseph.

I mean you and the lulzworthyMehrunes and a few others have utterly ruined this subforum, so the best alternative now is just laughing at your ridiculousness and maybe hoping other people see it too. Oh and triggering you to sperg out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemii View Post
    I can only assume the rest of your 11,000 posts are a bit more substantial.

- - - Updated - - -

1. Yes, she is.
    2. I'm not complaining.
    3. Really?
    It’s Sylvanas, Baine, Lor’themar, or Gallywix.

Baine is too young and inexperienced, Cairne would have made a perfect warchief... but...

Lor’themar never really wanted to be a full-time ruler of just the blood elves, just a regent, the entire horde is a big nope for him.

Gallywix... I think he’d “Try to make the Horde great again."
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    That's a lot of projection there, broseph.

I mean you and the lulzworthyMehrunes and a few others have utterly ruined this subforum, so the best alternative now is just laughing at your ridiculousness and maybe hoping other people see it too. Oh and triggering you to sperg out.
    So ruining the subforum is calling you out on your bullshit ? I mean I used to wonder why people immediately mocked you when you popped up in a thread, but if all you can do is the same old passive aggressive shit you do when you are continuously called out on your fanwank. Then I'd say my job is done.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Hahaha, MY fanwank?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Oh you.

Interesting how the only people who do as you claim are the SDF ilk who sperg out when their waifu is criticized. Strangely I don't give a shit what they think about me. Imagine that. Keep sperging out, brosephiroth. It's always funny when you do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post

Baine is too young and inexperienced, Cairne would have made a perfect warchief... but...

Lor’themar never really wanted to be a full-time ruler of just the blood elves, just a regent, the entire horde is a big nope for him.

...in Mists of Pandaria, Lor'themar basically says "Well it might come to me becoming Warchief then" after Garrosh's bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium

I think Lor'themar would make a great Warchief of the Horde, mostly because of my strong belief that the best leaders are often those who didn't want the power or its attendant responsibility also being resistant or immune to the corruption that power causes in more pathological personalities. He's also a keen diplomat, statesmen, and experienced in both war and the ramifications of war - he knows the cost of victory, and the worth of allies.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I think Lor'themar would make a great Warchief of the Horde, mostly because of my strong belief that the best leaders are often those who didn't want the power or its attendant responsibility also being resistant or immune to the corruption that power causes in more pathological personalities. He's also a keen diplomat, statesmen, and experienced in both war and the ramifications of war - he knows the cost of victory, and the worth of allies.
    Sylvanas knows these things as well, and also possesses the stomach needed to pull the proverbial trigger if needed.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Sylvanas knows these things as well, and also possesses the stomach needed to pull the proverbial trigger if needed.
    Experiences, yes - I'm not quite sure I'd call Sylvanas a "diplomat" given her history as Queen of the Forsaken, though. I think Sylvanas will prove to be the Horde needs in a leader for the current crisis - perhaps not for the reasons we'd typically think, though. I leave it open that the Legion threat might go far in redeeming her in many people's eyes.

MAN SYLVANAS DINDU NUFFIN
    I still have to see that from someone defending Sylvanas and not from the delusional ranting of your kind. Be a dear and point out specifically which post here said anything about Sylvanas not doing anything.

My favorite part of this subforum now, after your guy's biased bullshit ruined this place, is triggering you and the other SDF. You are so predictable.
    To quote a random moron I've seen some time ago: irony explosion.

This too. Also, what's with adding lulz or lulzworthy in front of my name lately? Are you by any chance *gasp* triggered?

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    So ruining the subforum is calling you out on your bullshit ? I mean I used to wonder why people immediately mocked you when you popped up in a thread, but if all you can do is the same old passive aggressive shit you do when you are continuously called out on your fanwank. Then I'd say my job is done.
    Gotta secure his position as the king of the victims somehow.

Experiences, yes - I'm not quite sure I'd call Sylvanas a "diplomat" given her history as Queen of the Forsaken, though. I think Sylvanas will prove to be the Horde needs in a leader for the current crisis - perhaps not for the reasons we'd typically think, though. I leave it open that the Legion threat might go far in redeeming her in many people's eyes.
    Well, she did manage to secure a spot in the Horde for both the Forsaken and the Blood Elves. But yeah, in terms of more recent stuff she's been a bit too isolationist from Horde's perspective and made some bad personal appointments that led to few smaller or larger betrayals. Not to mention rather tense relations with the Alliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Well, she did manage to secure a spot in the Horde for both the Forsaken and the Blood Elves. But yeah, in terms of more recent stuff she's been a bit too isolationist from Horde's perspective and made some bad personal appointments that led to few smaller or larger betrayals. Not to mention rather tense relations with the Alliance.
    I've always gone back to her appointment of a suborned *demon* as a head of state as an example of Sylvanas' many political fumbles in her career. I like Sylvanas the character just fine - I find her story compelling, her failures and foibles make her more realistic, and she's one of the more complex characters in the Warcraft universe. I don't like Sylvanas the in-game person very much, though. I imagine serving under her leadership would be like walking on eggshells 24x7.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    "Many will not understand"

He was right...I really don't.
    That's kinda the point. If you were supposed to understand, they would have told us right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart87 View Post
    good politician
    Holy hell no.

At the very most, everyone's biased bullshit ruins every Sylvanas' thread to begin with. Every reference is entirely intentional.

Sylvanas was chosen by Vol'jin as Warchief of the Horde because of a vision afforded to him by the Loa, not because of any intrinsic merits of Sylvanas (although she did save them by utilizing her Val'kyr to effect an evacuation on the Broken Shore). Time will tell if Vol'jin's visions will prove if Sylvanas' ascension to leadership of the Horde is because she will prove worthy of it (e.g. a redemption story), or because she is simply the right piece to move into place at the right time so that something otherwise fated can occur. I don't trust her, myself; and I'm a tried and true fan of the Horde. We'll have to see what happens.
    A post in line with my thoughts, finally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Meh, she's what the Horde needs right now. Her military more or less did nothing during WoD, and as such should be very strong and well-rested compared to most of the Horde's other military assets. Saurfang is potentially a better leader, but from a player perspective I doubt Horde players would be jumping at the chance for another Orc in the spotlight. Granted there's some serious bad blood between her/the Forsaken and certain Alliance members (which were exacerbated by the Horde's retreat), but that's nothing new, nor has it stopped certain characters (Garrosh) from being appointed to positions of power within the Horde in the past.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Wow Krazy seems to be losing it. Gotta get a grip man, even in world filled with sylvanas there are things worth living for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    ...in Mists of Pandaria, Lor'themar basically says "Well it might come to me becoming Warchief then" after Garrosh's bullshit.
    Ehm no, it's Rommath throwing the suggestion. Lor'themar is never shown giving an opinion about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Ehm no, it's Rommath throwing the suggestion. Lor'themar is never shown giving an opinion about it.
    Lor'themar does say "it may come to that," but he doesn't make the initial suggestion, as you said. I'm not sure Lor'themar's response can be seen as really anything other than a concession of extremes - it doesn't speak to a desire or a reticence to lead the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    ...yes, he absolutely does.

He reaffirms Rommath's suggestion by saying "It may come to that."

Considering everybody is randomly discounting Lor'themar for ridiculous reasons, might as well show a piece of evidence showing he definitely would if he thought he had to. If Vol'jin's goal was to keep the Horde together, Sylvanas is literally the worst choice among them all to do that.

Since Blizzard is set on not letting Baine do anything, the third player in the Darkspear Rebellion is Lor'themar. Somebody who was trusted by Baine and Vol'jin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Go ahead with the triggering.
    Make sure to put more lines like "dindu nuffin" in there, mods love that.

Now shoo, go away and ruin another forum.
    When the shoe fits.

Also I'll leave the ruining to you and the SDF.

...yes, he absolutely does.

He reaffirms Rommath's suggestion by saying "It may come to that."

Considering everybody is randomly discounting Lor'themar for ridiculous reasons, might as well show a piece of evidence showing he definitely would if he thought he had to. If Vol'jin's goal was to keep the Horde together, Sylvanas is literally the worst choice among them all to do that.

Since Blizzard is set on not letting Baine do anything, the third player in the Darkspear Rebellion is Lor'themar. Somebody who was trusted by Baine and Vol'jin.
    It is not that he couldn't become warchief, but I personally don't trust blizz to keep him around in that position to be honest, most warchiefs die after all and it would be a shame if Lor'themar bites it, because blizz want someone more popular to take the spot.

I can only assume the rest of your 11,000 posts are a bit more substantial.
    Like your 3 sentences, 2 of which are just bashing her and incorrect with the lore?