Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    only since 2003, which is not that long ago. gay marriage has been legal longer in my country.
    If you think gay people were getting arrested in the US until 2003 for having sex, you're out of your element. There are loads of ridiculous laws that are still in the books but are absolutely decriminalized and would be laughed out of the courts.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    Something not understood by those who aren't familiar with the practice: The sub is the one in charge of the relationship. The dom will only do what the sub allows him/her to do to them.
    This..... which is also something not well understood by people who get their understanding of the practice from crap like 50 Shades.

It should definitely not be made illegal... the only situations I would even consider wrong in the first place are already well covered by existing laws, so there's no need for new laws to cover those situations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Some people above should probably do a bit of reading.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...uling/7981025/

And
    The laws may not be repealed, but it doesn't matter when SCOTUS has thrown them out. The law in Louisiana is effectively defunct.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    If you think gay people were getting arrested in the US until 2003 for having sex, you're out of your element. There are loads of ridiculous laws that are still in the books but are absolutely decriminalized and would be laughed out of the courts.
    well the case that made it illegal originated from an incident in 1998. so yeah i can imagine it would still have happened until 2003.

heck i typed it into google and apparently over a dozen arrest under sodomy laws still happened in 2011-2013. http://gayety.co/news/american-polic...men-for-sodomy
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2016-08-12 at 06:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Not sure how ignorant you would have to be to believe this, but no. It's not illegal.
    there are states that still have sodomy illegal on their books, even though the US supreme court ruled them unconstitutional.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    there are states that still have sodomy illegal on their books, even though the US supreme court ruled them unconstitutional.
    If the law is thrown out by SCOTUS, it doesn't really matter if it's on the books. Any attempt to enforce it would result in issues with the high court.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    Something not understood by those who aren't familiar with the practice: The sub is the one in charge of the relationship. The dom will only do what the sub allows him/her to do to them.
    of relatonship yes but there is a point where the only thing that defines the line is trust - try to communicate with you sub when she is bound , gagged and blindfolded -_- at this point its only her trust that is limiting dom from hurting her.

and yes i belive every sex practice should be acceptable as long as its between 2 conscius adoult who willingly agree to it.

on the other hand there are some women who geniuinly would be better looking for psychological help then look for a dom because their problems are deep and they look for someone to hurt them a lot - not in masochist way but much deeper psychological urge for destruction - if a woman like that meets unexperienced dom who dont know where the limit lies it may lead to disaster ( in my experience this tendencies happen when woman was molested as child - i met 1 liek that and i helped her a lot - after few years of knowing each other she was really grateful to me that what i did was force her to go to psychiatrist instead starting bdsm relationship with her as she didnt really want it only it was her cry for help ) - so that "The dom will only do what the sub allows him/her to do to them" woudl end up as disaster as she woudl agree to nearly anything but owuldnt find pleasure in it only further mental problems

10+ Year Old Account
    I would think S&M would probably be the safest form of sexual activity. Considering the amount of trust you and your partner need in order to do it. There are so many rules in place. You can't just go out and do it.

Deleted
    Government regulating consensual sexual activity is unnecessarily intrusive and usually ideologically motivated

10+ Year Old Account
    S&M should not be made illegal as long as both parties are willing and consensual partners.

Anyone who thinks differently needs to be severely disciplined.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobblo View Post
    Assisted suicide is illegal in most states in the US. Are you logically consistent in believing it should be made legal?
    Holy Way to Miss the Humour, Batman!
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump is torturing our ears non-stop on TV prime-time... If S&M is to be made illegal, then his speeches should too!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Some people above should probably do a bit of reading.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...uling/7981025/

And
    While they haven't formally repealed them, they don't actually have to. They're all unconstitutional.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Illegal for the sub or the Dom ? Or both?

So many issues with this type of thing. Don't even know where to begin.

I love Symphony and Music, why should it be illegal?!

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    well the case that made it illegal originated from an incident in 1998. so yeah i can imagine it would still have happened until 2003.

heck i typed it into google and apparently over a dozen arrest under sodomy laws still happened in 2011-2013. http://gayety.co/news/american-polic...men-for-sodomy
    If those people who were arrested had good lawyers, they're all going to be rich because those officers violated their civil rights. Easy lawsuit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by telefly View Post
    As long as you are two consenting adults whatever you do in the bed should be your business.
    That's pretty much all there is to say on my part. If people want to live out their Sub/Dom fantasies in bed, I won't stop them, so long as it is all consented to.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    whats s&m? Subjugated & Mated?
    Their stuff. Nothing to worry about.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2016-08-12 at 01:12 PM.

no. there's only a couple sexual things that should be illegal, and that's pedophilia and things that involve killing animals like crush fetish.

other than that, you have at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Any form of sexual role-playing between consenting adults should be legal - .
    Not when the other is roleplaying food, I think this is where we should draw the line. https://www.queerty.com/cannibal-cop...urned-20160408