Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I walked to Walmart a little drunk to go shopping at 3am, after being at a bar because I knew I needed food for breakfast. For some reason I picked up a gallon of milk and started throwing it way in the air and catching it. Didn't catch it the 3rd time around and it landed on the floor, the bottom seem busted and milk shot everywhere. I looked around in a panic, saw no one around, picked up the milk as it was still spilling and put it back in the fridge, grabbed another and continued shopping.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had a threesome a year ago

Deleted
    I punched god in his face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sexchange (ongoing). Best decision I've ever made.

misread a map and decided that nyah, I don't need to find a bus stop, I can just walk home on foot. in 2 inch slim heels. the walk took just a tad longer than I expected judging by the map and part of it was walking down one of those suburban roads that are essentially mini highways, so I had to stick to the grassy shoulder.

I got home eventually, but I basically ruined those shoes. which is a shame, as they were one of the most comfortable pairs of heels that I've ever had :/ I'm a bit better at judging distances nowadays :P but that was... an interesting and slightly insane experience, mostly because of heels.

10+ Year Old Account
    I took a dump on top of a mountain. The toilet paper almost blew away from me.

Smoked salvia divinorum (seer's sage). Got sucked through a black hole into a different dimension. Met some native american guys who took me by the arm to show me something, but I was too afraid to look. When I came back to our reality I thought I was dead, the other dimension was more real.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihazpaws View Post
    Sexchange (ongoing). Best decision I've ever made.
    Male to female or the opposite? If you don't mind me asking

Craziest thing for me was cycling on the freeway, which is illegal, at 2 a.m. while wearing all black on the hottest day of the year. Had to be 88F degrees that morning. I got about 12-13 miles on the freeway before cops found me. Didn't get arrested, but got taken back home.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Once drank a whole bottle of Absinthe in one night. The next thing I remember is suddenly finding myself two towns away at 6'o clock in the morning, wondering why I had just punchd a hole in a wall.

* Broke an arm at the age of 5, by crawling under a trampoline. Learned a valuable lesson: bones exist and can break. And I gained a super power, ambidexterity.

* I punctured? my skull at the age of 8. You know when your mother says to not climb on office chairs? Yeah... they aren't particularly stable. Sometimes they roll, causing you to lose balance, fall backwards and hit your head into some heavy machinery. Spent the next few weeks with all sorts of restrictions on what I could do while the wound healed. No fun.

* At the age of 9, I won the ancient game of seeing who could lean the furthest over a railing. Ended up chipping off part of my front tooth, and bit through my lower lip. Had to spend the next month eating nothing but soup through a straw due to my mouth literally being sown together. Never much fancied soup after that.

* I wrecked a car at the age of 10. With my bike. These things happen when you bike full speed downhill to catch up with the others, the others hear the car and slow down, and you turn your head towards them doing a Nelson impreossion as you pass them, clearly winning the race and oblivious of the car in front of you, just prior to smashing sideways into the equally surprised car, rolling over the front, and landing completely unhurt on the other side of the road. If a bit dazed. Car needed serious repairs afterwards. Poor driver probably got a heart attack. My bike was functional, and I was up and running in no time. Take that, car!

* When I was a student, I broke the university network by accident. You know those MMORPGS, where all you really do is click monster, gain XP? My argument was that humans are obsessed by seeing numbers, and any act of putting numbers on an action is be enough to cause someone to get obsessed. I decided to make my own version as a proof of concept. it ended up as a webpage: Click a button, get a point. Eerily similar to cookie clicker, just a decade earlier, and minus cookies and upgrades.

So I shared it with some friends on a forum. It was a fun point made, and that's the end of that. Then I went to bed. Next morning, my dorm internet was... slow. I asked a sysadmin friend of mine why. He agreed it was slow, and did some digging. Apparently, the university network was under some sort of massive, prolonged DDOS attack. The target... apparently, my web area on the university webserver. I got 5 minutes to "shut that devilry down". Which I of course did. But what was really going on?

Apparently, the webpage I had made had passed word-of-mouth across various communities, and some random friday night competition in some IRC channel had erupted, where they had a competition to see who could generate scoreboard points the fastest, using any means necessary.

And that's how you break the internet.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

15+ Year Old Account
    Spent a few months wondering around Kabul a few years back.

Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

fell in love
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nine hour spinal surgery when I was 14

OP 2 Edgy for me.

Craziest thing I did in my life was founding an Geological Services Consultancy company in Spain in 2010 at the height of the economic shitstorm here. To my surprise we found early on some great talent and good backers as the industry was bleeding talent and investors were willing to actually put money on a startup, hoping that we would be avoiding the mistakes of more established companies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    Spent a few months wondering around Kabul a few years back.
    God dammit Tommy! You should've paid more attention in orientation classes! How the fuck did you get THAT lost? Few months?

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Nine hour spinal surgery when I was 14
    That doesn't sound "crazy", if anything it sounds like you didn't have a choice. Although I'm sure it was unpleasant.

I think I've probably done one of the more stupider things in this thread. After speaking to a guy for about 2 months in the US, I flew half way across the world to new york city from Europe, without any money, without telling my parents or anyone, to meet this guy whom I barely knew. From the airport where I met him, we got in his car and drove off to a hotel. No one had any idea where I was or what I was doing, and I couldn't be sure of this guy's intentions (although I was fairly certain, but you can never be 100% sure until you meet).

Sounds exactly like how someone would get fucking murdered and raped. But in actuality, it was the best decision of my life.

I went on a killing spree. I left thousands dead.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I walked to Walmart a little drunk to go shopping at 3am, after being at a bar because I knew I needed food for breakfast. For some reason I picked up a gallon of milk and started throwing it way in the air and catching it. Didn't catch it the 3rd time around and it landed on the floor, the bottom seem busted and milk shot everywhere. I looked around in a panic, saw no one around, picked up the milk as it was still spilling and put it back in the fridge, grabbed another and continued shopping.
    Mate. No offense...but this + your stance on many issues on this forum...

Now I clearly imagine you like http://www.dba-oracle.com/images/redneck_mentor.jpg and nothing will ever change that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    This one time, I leaned against a fence that had a "Do not lean against this fence" sign.
    Whoa! Watch out, we got a bad ass over here!

- - - Updated - - -

I had sex in a bar/club once

Stole a popsicle from a store near my house when I was 6 years old. Other than that I've done nothing worth mentioning. Yes, they did caught me.