Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Sylvanas is everyone's BFF, they just don't know it yet.
    Take Genn for example, Sylvanas could become the friend he never had.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    Take Genn for example, Sylvanas could become the friend he never had.
    Lets be friends genn, see? I resurrected your son!

*undead liam* "kill me please"
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Lets be friends genn, see? I resurrected your son!

*undead liam* "kill me please"
    Or even worse :

''It's time for both of us and our people to become friends Genn! So, since I know what a big good dog you are, I decided to make your favorite dinner, meat with bones!''

''Mmmm, I love how you cook Sylvanas, the food tastes great. It doesn't feel fresh at all, but still tasty nonetheless....mmhmm. You really have to tell me the ingredients of this recipe, my dear lady.''

''But of course, Genn! 4 pounds Liam bones, preferably a mix of marrow bones and bones with a little Liam meat on them, such as short ribs, or knuckle bones, cut in half by a butcher!''

I actually have a lot of valuable information about this topic. You see..

ALL HAIL THE BANSHEE QUEEN!
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    Or even worse :

''It's time for both of us and our people to become friends Genn! So, since I know what a big good dog you are, I decided to make your favorite dinner, meat with bones!''

''Mmmm, I love how you cook Sylvanas, the food tastes great. It doesn't feel fresh at all, but still tasty nonetheless....mmhmm. You really have to tell me the ingredients of this recipe, my dear lady.''

''But of course, Genn! 4 pounds Liam bones, preferably a mix of marrow bones and bones with a little Liam meat on them, such as short ribs, or knuckle bones, cut in half by a butcher!''
    Rip Sylvanas.

also. http://www.wowhead.com/item=75028/stormwind-surprise
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2016-08-12 at 07:30 PM.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    She's the most experienced military commander on either side, including those that fell in combat. Add in Lorthemar was her second in command before her first death, and that Nathanos is probably the best "#2" of any faction (not counting a Thrall-Saurfang bromance), she's very easily got the best setup of anyone except probably the Dwarves (council with Magni coming back?!).
    Velen is by far the most experienced. The fact that he's almost always overlooked is strange really, as he's been fighting a losing war against the Legion for 25.000 years. I guess he's just not a compelling character or some such thing. The second most experienced is Tyrande, followed by Malfurion, who's only behind Tyrande because he was asleep for a long time, though I personally feel he'd make a better leader. They both fought the Legion during both previous invasions, and there's no indication Sylvanas did the same.

As for who should lead the Horde? The one the Horde will follow, that's who. There's not much use in picking experience if the Tauren and Orcs refuse to follow, and something tells me they would have a hard time trusting Sylvanas. Also, it's not as if the faction leaders are the only candidates: Garrosh wasn't a faction leader when he was chosen. Saurfang always made a lot more sense than Garrosh though, as he's got the respect and admiration of the entire Horde. I still think he makes the most sense, but I guess he isn't compelling enough either. And trying to convince several entire nations that their new leader was elected because "the spirits said so"? That's certainly paper thin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maylander View Post
    Velen is by far the most experienced. The fact that he's almost always overlooked is strange really, as he's been fighting a losing war against the Legion for 25.000 years. I guess he's just not a compelling character or some such thing. The second most experienced is Tyrande, followed by Malfurion, who's only behind Tyrande because he was asleep for a long time, though I personally feel he'd make a better leader. They both fought the Legion during both previous invasions, and there's no indication Sylvanas did the same.

As for who should lead the Horde? The one the Horde will follow, that's who. There's not much use in picking experience if the Tauren and Orcs refuse to follow, and something tells me they would have a hard time trusting Sylvanas. Also, it's not as if the faction leaders are the only candidates: Garrosh wasn't a faction leader when he was chosen. Saurfang always made a lot more sense than Garrosh though, as he's got the respect and admiration of the entire Horde. I still think he makes the most sense, but I guess he isn't compelling enough either. And trying to convince several entire nations that their new leader was elected because "the spirits said so"? That's certainly paper thin.
    Tyrande never was a very good strategist, the war of the ancients books as shit as they are do nothing to make her look skilled. She still isnt skilled in Warcraft. Sylvanas on the other hand knows what its like to fight an endless unbeatable army and died because of it once. Sylvanas also drove the Legion out of Lordaeron. I wouldn't compare Velen to Sylvanas either, as how they think and plan are completely different.
    Holy shit lol

Tyrande never was a very good strategist, the war of the ancients books as shit as they are do nothing to make her look skilled. She still isnt skilled in Warcraft. Sylvanas on the other hand knows what its like to fight an endless unbeatable army and died because of it once. Sylvanas also drove the Legion out of Lordaeron. I wouldn't compare Velen to Sylvanas either, as how they think and plan are completely different.
    sylvanas windrunner was 10 times faster enslaved by the lich king, as tyrande could even tell shandris whats goin on, in the first book. and i am a horde fan. but no, nowhere was sylvanas in a single book that long fighting great army leader. and as scout leader of the blood elves in their ghostland forest (first part of orc invasion book) she not had that great things to fight, besides some trolls backstabbing traveleres...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    sylvanas windrunner was 10 times faster enslaved by the lich king, as tyrande could even tell shandris whats goin on, in the first book. and i am a horde fan. but no, nowhere was sylvanas in a single book that long fighting great army leader. and as scout leader of the blood elves in their ghostland forest (first part of orc invasion book) she not had that great things to fight, besides some trolls backstabbing traveleres...
    Sylvanas Was the leader of All the Elven forces. Tyrande never was Good at leadership or strategy. Shandris has always been better. As Archery goes, no one has outshot Sylvanas (shes a bit crazy, shooting the arrows out of other peoples hands). But it you want to talk strategy, lay the praise on Shandris, not tyrande.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Black Kyurem View Post
    She is probably the most experienced military commander in the Horde right now, and that's exactly what the Horde needs. I think she's smart enough to realise that while the Legion is invading, her conquest of Lordaeron is irrelevant.
    Just ecause she is old doesnt mean she is the most experienced. Saurfang is a veteran from the 1,2,3 wars, and lead the Might of Kalimdor. The only know big battle she had was with the scourge and she failed to repel them as Ranger General.

Velen is the most experienced in running away. Draenei's history with the Legion is 25k years of playing cat and mouse and dooming countless worlds. Tyrande's greatest contribution that wasn't just following Malfurion's vision was releasing Illidan and Malfurion's strategic brilliance usually boggles down to "let's blow this shit up" (which in case of WotA he stole from Illidan and took credit for anyway). Jarod and Shandris are much better as far as Night Elves are concerned.

Orcs and Tauren will follow because they are the most honorable Horde races and Blood Oath demands loyalty from them. Unless Sylvanas does the same stupid shit as putting alienating other races and treating them as inferior, they have hardly any reason to disobey. Besides, spirits aside, the other main point of Vol'jin's speech was "I have never trusted you, but it seems I was wrong".
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Besides, spirits aside, the other main point of Vol'jin's speech was "I have never trusted you, but it seems I was wrong".
    "I have never trusted you, but you were ok today and corporate is on my ass demanding that we make a famous lore NPC Warchief for the new xpac, and Thrall isn't answering his phone."

Quote Originally Posted by Bethrezen View Post
    We'll never understand what the Loa told Vol'jin.
    Loa : Die Mathafucka
    Voljin : Fakaf, gunna make da Bitch the new Warcief just to piss you off.

Sylvanas Was the leader of All the Elven forces. Tyrande never was Good at leadership or strategy. Shandris has always been better. As Archery goes, no one has outshot Sylvanas (shes a bit crazy, shooting the arrows out of other peoples hands). But it you want to talk strategy, lay the praise on Shandris, not tyrande.
    she was the ranger general of silvermoon. not the leader of all elves... (even if that title includes that). wanna say there wasnt ever a fight or war she did that. she was around with a few ppl when she was trapped in beyond the dark portal or what the book was called. and also besides that there is also no existing story where she ever had to command a big army in a big war. sylvanas has no story where she was like commanding a giant army, stratetic general, master commander blah blah. if you do not agree, show me that story/lore plz.

with the rest i agree.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2016-08-12 at 10:46 PM.

The dude clearly said the leader of ALL THE ELVEN FORCES, l2read

Quote Originally Posted by composemail View Post
    "I have never trusted you, but you were ok today and corporate is on my ass demanding that we make a famous lore NPC Warchief for the new xpac, and Thrall isn't answering his phone."
    oh, dont be wrong here ! thrall hears his phone. but thrall decided to do nothing today, besides just looking in the mirror and decide if he should wear the necklace with the big red apples, togehter with his esoteric mantle, or if he should choose the REAL fat red apples necklace. thrall knows HOW important it is, to look great, as a green jesus ! and how important real fat apples are !

she was the ranger general of silvermoon. not the leader of all elves... (even if that title includes that). wanna say there wasnt ever a fight or war she did that. she was around with a few ppl when she was trapped in beyond the dark portal or what the book was called. and also besides that there is also no existing story where she ever had to command a big army in a big war. sylvanas has no story where she was like commanding a giant army, stratetic general, master commander blah blah. if you do not agree, show me that story/lore plz.

with the rest i agree.
    You're talking about Alleria.

Quote Originally Posted by Minah View Post
    Just ecause she is old doesnt mean she is the most experienced. Saurfang is a veteran from the 1,2,3 wars, and lead the Might of Kalimdor. The only know big battle she had was with the scourge and she failed to repel them as Ranger General.
    Saurfang's involvement in the Third War is completely unknown. Sylvanas led the defense of Silvermoon so well that it pissed Arthas off enough for him to decide to wipe out the entire race. At that point in time there was no single nation that would have withheld the Scourge. The largest human kingdom already fell at that point. And Orcs lost Second War too, so it's rather weird to count it for Saurfang and not count Scourge's invasion of Quel'thalas for Sylvanas. She also fought in the Second War by the way. And in who knows how many fights with the Amani. Also, the Civil War in the Plaguelands, which the Forsaken won. And Invasion of Gilneas, which the Forsaken also won. Took part in Alliance-Horde war, with Forsaken winning almost all of their battles, including (potentially), conquering Stromgarde.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account

with the rest i agree.
    She leads the elves against the Horde when they invade Quelthalas And is one of the primary reasons they turn back. Whatever book that was in Turaylon was in it too.

- - - Updated - - -

yea Alleria was trapped in the dark portal, she never was the best of the three sisters or a ranger general, just clearing that up for anyone else.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post

Saurfang's involvement in the Third War is completely unknown. Sylvanas led the defense of Silvermoon so well that it pissed Arthas off enough for him to decide to wipe out the entire race. At that point in time there was no single nation that would have withheld the Scourge. The largest human kingdom already fell at that point. And Orcs lost Second War too, so it's rather weird to count it for Saurfang and not count Scourge's invasion of Quel'thalas for Sylvanas. She also fought in the Second War by the way. And in who knows how many fights with the Amani. Also, the Civil War in the Plaguelands, which the Forsaken won. And Invasion of Gilneas, which the Forsaken also won. Took part in Alliance-Horde war, with Forsaken winning almost all of their battles, including (potentially), conquering Stromgarde.
    Saurfang, Voljin, Cairne, where all at the Battle of Mount Hyjal, just because in Warcraft 3 we play olny with Thrall, doesnt mean that he wasnt there, or was part of all the war effort. Just like Lana'thel fought in icecrown in the last stage of TFT.
    And u didnt mention the Might of Kalimdor, which was lead by Saurfang himself.

- - - Updated - - -

And it is clear that Voljin choose Sylvanas and not Go'el, Saurfang, Eitrigg, Baine or any others because of that Loa stuff he said. Point.

- - - Updated - - -

Not because she was capable, not because she is loved. Ppl r so dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Minah View Post
    Saurfang, Voljin, Cairne, where all at the Battle of Mount Hyjal, just because in Warcraft 3 we play olny with Thrall, doesnt mean that he wasnt there, or was part of all the war effort. Just like Lana'thel fought in icecrown in the last stage of TFT.
    And u didnt mention the Might of Kalimdor, which was lead by Saurfang himself.
    I think Vol'jin wasn't at Hyjal; he was officially still with the remaining half of the Horde (which remained back on the island where they met the Darkspears) that linked back up with Thrall's half between RoC and TFT.