Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror

Gunman opens fire at BLM peace rally in Detroit

If you can't laugh at this story, you have no sense of humor.

http://mobile.wnd.com/wnd_video/gunm...1BmM3ToFYc0.99

What's so funny about it? some of these people are seriously messed up and disturbed and the situations so chaotic anything can happen and usally does., it's no laughing matter. the irony might be amusing, i'll grant that, but nothing about any of this is a laughing matter

10+ Year Old Account
    There's nothing wrong with the black community, to imply otherwise is racist and Endus will ban you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some irony, kinda?
    Funny? Dude wtf?

I don't get the joke.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

A thief running away fires at people chasing him. This isn't funny or political it's just some asshole who saw some expensive shit and went for it.

You want irony, the pastor is being threatened because they showed the thief on their live feed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not really ironic, given that it is statistically higher to occur than other forms of x on black shootings.

Killing someone over a pair of glasses? That's a step up from killing someone over shoes. I couldn't imagine living in that type of community, I feel sorry for the people there.

Yeah, can we get a ban on this guy? This isn't funny at all.

nah this kinda sad, my video was funny. even the good black people have to be tired of these thugs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlewithnoshell View Post
    cause your opinion doesnt match with his?

NO

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Killing someone over a pair of glasses? That's a step up from killing someone over shoes. I couldn't imagine living in that type of community, I feel sorry for the people there.
    Just remember. There are no problems with those kind of communities and cops are being racist for being proactive in places where that shit happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlewithnoshell View Post
    Please don't post about moderation.

I gotta say though, it's nice to see a black community leader deride the guilty person rather than blame it on white people through some form of mental gymnastics. If that's how he preaches then I hope that he keeps up the good work, and good on that guy who helped track down the crook for what he did and trying to effect change by joining the police. I think the real irony of the story is that the least ridiculous BLM group I've personally seen so far seems to be in the worst majority black city in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Just remember. There are no problems with those kind of communities and cops are being racist for being proactive in places where that shit happens.
    Yeah, patrol a high crime black neighborhood. - You're arresting to many minorities, the police are racist.

Stop heavy patrolling said neighborhood - The police never come here because they are racist, they don't care about us.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been watching a shit ton of "Cops" episodes recently and when I watch these episodes and see the people that the cops have to deal with, I'm not surprised shit gets south fast in some instances.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

You're right, but Cartier glasses aren't cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    You're right, but Cartier glasses aren't cheap.
    Thanks for that info, I never spent more than $10 for a pair of sunglasses and didn't know lol.

In this thread. A bunch of people that don't know that protest ad matches against black on black crime happens regularly

Thanks for that info, I never spent more than $10 for a pair of sunglasses and didn't know lol.
    It's a big reason people avoid having nice things in certain neighborhoods. It draws attention you don't want from people who like shiny things.

So what OP is saying is that the statistics on who kills the most blacks in the country just got a little more unbalanced?