Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just came here to eat popcorn and remind everyone, that varian died a horrible death. Finally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

nah I couldn't be happier with that outcome, really. horde got out in time to fight another day and ya boi Varian went up like a roman candle. /ice cube's it was a good day plays in the background

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by briern View Post
    i'm an ally and the guy above me made so many valid points i almost faction changed.
    Im Horde and i dont recollect 90% of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    I just came here to eat popcorn and remind everyone, that varian died a horrible death. Finally.
    Glorious death.

Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post
    Glorious death.
    Having your soul ripped and eaten by a pervy old green dude? Probably so painful your jaw gets dislocated from your screams of agony?

Do you by chance play an orc?

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    I'm sorry to say, but it's true.

After watching both the Alliance and the Horde cinematics several times, I have come to this conclusion.

Sylvanas and the rest of the Horde pick a ridge to flank the Legion. But before long, they get buttfucked from behind. How? How do you not have the rear covered? How did they sneak up on you like that?

The mighty Thrall is crawling around on the ground like he had one too many beers. God only knows what happened to him in the five seconds we didn't see him to send him on his knees like that.

Vol'jin gets stabbed in the stomach, not from behind, but from the front, by a felguard that he MUST have seen charging towards him.

Baine is the only one who actually manages to keep standing and fighting, and has to drag the all powerful world-shaman away from the battlefield.

And then Sylvanas signals the retreat and gets everyone out of there.

Horde, I'm disappointed. That performance was just sad.
    You watched the cinematic but not the actual scenario. It wasn't a sneak attack it was a portal which if you try to approach Sarg/KJ himself auto kills you. Demons are spilling from the portal and all of the named invasion bosses are there just like alliance had named old bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    the whole point is variens sword is magical, why it was able to even penetrate the armor, and idk if you noticed but they were abit short on time, not the time for varien to give him the sword and climb up, also genn is no where as strong as varien, or proficient with the weapon

might as well give mekatorque the weapon right? he could totally have done the same thing, and varien knows whats best, they were all going to die, varien gave genn a order "take this to my son" and genn was not going to disobey his king
    No, they just had like 20 seconds to look each other deep in the eyes . . . Also, it's a fucking sword, you shove the pointy end into the head. It Doesn't take that much skill. And Varian didn't need to climb up, Genn just had to grab the sword and jump down. Also, on what basis are claiming that the only reason Shalamayne could pierce the head was because it was magical? Oh yeah that's right, none whatsoever, you're throwing it in there because it helps justify Genn's cowardice and dishonor a bit more.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynny View Post
    No, they just had like 20 seconds to look each other deep in the eyes . . . Also, it's a fucking sword, you shove the pointy end into the head. It Doesn't take that much skill. And Varian didn't need to climb up, Genn just had to grab the sword and jump down. Also, on what basis are claiming that the only reason Shalamayne could pierce the head was because it was magical? Oh yeah that's right, none whatsoever, you're throwing it in there because it helps justify Genn's cowardice and dishonor a bit more.
    1. its in the heat of a battle, what if varien gave the sword to greymane he jumped down, he isent strong enough to peirce the armor, and then all of them die? no varien knew he could do it, he dident know if genn could so he did it, its the middle of a fight, would he rather die, or risk all of them dieing?

2. how was genn being "cowardice" he was not ordered to do it, then declined, he simply was trying to pull varien up, and varien decided to sacrifice himself

you saying genn could have done it, is just as much throwing it in there because you wanted to make genn seem a coward
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    Not as horrible as the shitty death of your boy Vol'jin tho. He got stabbed once and died sitting on his ass in a chair. What a hero's death.

1. its in the heat of a battle, what if varien gave the sword to greymane he jumped down, he isent strong enough to peirce the armor, and then all of them die? no varien knew he could do it, he dident know if genn could so he did it, its the middle of a fight, would he rather die, or risk all of them dieing?

2. how was genn being "cowardice" he was not ordered to do it, then declined, he simply was trying to pull varien up, and varien decided to sacrifice himself
    How would Varian know he could do it before he actually pierced the head? I mean seriously, what are you basing this on whatsoever? I mean, you're seriously saying that Varian was thinking something around the lines of "Well, even though I've never tried jumping from a rope ladder on a gun ship to stab a fel reaver in the head, I absolutely know I can do it, but I'm not too sure about whether or not Genn can do it, so I guess it's up to me." You have no absolutely basis for that claim other than your head canon justifying how things turned out in a way that excuses Genn from having to take responsibility for failing to uphold his obligation to his king and the Alliance.

You're basically just flinging any excuse that makes it so that Genn couldn't have done shit. I mean as soon as I mentioned the fact that Varian could've handed over the magical sword that was supposedly the only weapon that could've pierced the armor rather than handing over that letter you switched gears to "oh Genn wouldn't have been strong enough, and Varian knew that he was despite never doing that before". Come on.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    You may have noticed the posters saying that the OP was sort of ridiculous, one sided, and hyperbolic. He obviously didn't account for everything.

But man, you did the exact same thing. The horde obviously wasn't "pathetic". But you don't prove that point by turning around and saying the alliance was "pathetic". Seriously, you went to a lot of effort to lay out all those points but in the end you're just the red version of the OP.

Deleted
    ITT: Alliance plebs who did not actually know what happened on the ridge that day

7+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas is not one to shy away from death, she openly welcomes it. She tried to kill herself after Arthas was defeated, actually she did and decided to be resurrected by the valkyr so that the rest of the forsaken wont be misused by garrosh. Now garrosh is dead, maybe she is suicidal again. She would have stayed on that battlefield and welcomed a glorious (albiet retarded) death, but Voljin pleaded with her to "not let the horde die this day". Everyone leader has the responsibility of doing whats right and best for their people and also to obey their superior commander. Run away and fight another day, when better prepared.
    Both the horde and the alliance lost their main leaders on that day, they are both on equal levels of terror and desperation and neither can win this war without the other.
    Sylvanas and Anduin will have a shit storm to deal with and i think they will find a way to cull all faction hatreds.....for now.

7+ Year Old Account
    How would Varian know he could do it before he actually pierced the head? I mean seriously, what are you basing this on whatsoever? I mean, you're seriously saying that Varian was thinking something around the lines of "Well, even though I've never tried jumping from a rope ladder on a gun ship to stab a fel reaver in the head, I absolutely know I can do it, but I'm not too sure about whether or not Genn can do it, so I guess it's up to me." You have no absolutely basis for that claim other than your head canon justifying how things turned out in a way that excuses Genn from having to take responsibility for failing to uphold his obligation to his king and the Alliance.

You're basically just flinging any excuse that makes it so that Genn couldn't have done shit. I mean as soon as I mentioned the fact that Varian could've handed over the magical sword that was supposedly the only weapon that could've pierced the armor rather than handing over that letter you switched gears to "oh Genn wouldn't have been strong enough, and Varian knew that he was despite never doing that before". Come on.
    and what would be more likely to work, him jumping down and stabbing it, or genn jumping down and stabbing it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    I'm sorry to say, but it's true.

After watching both the Alliance and the Horde cinematics several times, I have come to this conclusion.

Sylvanas and the rest of the Horde pick a ridge to flank the Legion. But before long, they get buttfucked from behind. How? How do you not have the rear covered? How did they sneak up on you like that?

The mighty Thrall is crawling around on the ground like he had one too many beers. God only knows what happened to him in the five seconds we didn't see him to send him on his knees like that.

Vol'jin gets stabbed in the stomach, not from behind, but from the front, by a felguard that he MUST have seen charging towards him.

Baine is the only one who actually manages to keep standing and fighting, and has to drag the all powerful world-shaman away from the battlefield.

And then Sylvanas signals the retreat and gets everyone out of there.

Horde, I'm disappointed. That performance was just sad.
    Okay, okay we get it. You like the alliance. Good for you.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

alliance fanboys still feeling the burn.

I think who you really are mad at is the alliance command, where was velen, tyrande and malfurion
    slackers
    Last edited by A Dark Knight; 2016-08-12 at 09:10 PM.
    Be feared, or be fuel

and what would be more likely to work, him jumping down and stabbing it, or genn jumping down and stabbing it...
    What's the difference? They're both human and battle hardened warriors although Genn is afflicted with the worgen curse which might give him a bit of an edge when it comes to raw strength. Seriously though, what basis do you have to say that Varian has so much more strength than Genn does to the point where it would've been impossible for Genn to pierce the armor like Varian did?

I mean please, just give me one good reason why Varian can pierce the armor and Genn can't . . . just one characteristic, one attribute, one piece of evidence that shows that Varian had this superhuman level of strength which Genn (the superhuman who's afflicted with the worgen curse) simply lacked.

7+ Year Old Account
    What's the difference? They're both human and battle hardened warriors although Genn is afflicted with the worgen curse which might give him a bit of an edge when it comes to raw strength. Seriously though, what basis do you have to say that Varian has so much more strength than Genn does to the point where it would've been impossible for Genn to pierce the armor like Varian did?

I mean please, just give me one good reason why Varian can pierce the armor and Genn can't . . . just one characteristic, one attribute, one piece of evidence that shows that Varian had this superhuman level of strength which Genn (the superhuman who's afflicted with the worgen curse) simply lacked.
    because varien is a massive warrior, with a decade of practice with his blade, and genn is a man who is practiced with his claws, and a pistol, and a saber

its simply varien knows the blade, he has practice with it, and is more trusting he can do the job, where is your basis for genn being able to do it? is he a warrior, known for his strength and prowess with a blade, has he had a decade with shalamane and knows it in and out?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    alliance fanboys still feeling the burn.

I think who you really are mad at is the alliance command, where was velen, tyrande and malfurion
    slackers
    they arnt direct fighters, so not really, also sending all your leaders into a battle is not the best idea.. cause if they all die... then well... alot of replacing to do...

because varien is a massive warrior, with a decade of practice with his blade, and genn is a man who is practiced with his claws, and a pistol, and a saber

its simply varien knows the blade, he has practice with it, and is more trusting he can do the job, where is your basis for genn being able to do it? is he a warrior, known for his strength and prowess with a blade, has he had a decade with shalamane and knows it in and out?
    What is so complicated about sticking the pointy end of the sword into a monstrously huge target like that head? Like you're seriously saying that Genn would have to min/max his use of the blade and shit just to stab the pointy end into a head that is for the most part immobile and 5 times his size. If you can't properly stab a target like that with a sword then you probably didn't even have the coordination to dress yourself in the morning. Also, Genn was a man most of his life before he became a worgen, so he has more experienced wielding modern weaponry (such as swords) than he does with his claws.

I mean, let me put it to you this way, if I gave you a sword and asked you to stab a car that isn't moving with it, do you think you could hit your mark regardless of your experience with that specific blade, it's weight distribution, it's reach, it's curve, etc.? Because that's feat is pretty much what we're talking about here. It's not rocket science and there's no need to intricate swordplay, Varian literally just pointed the blade at the head and used the force of his fall to push it in there. In fact, Genn would've had an easier time of it since he was higher up which would've resulted in a slightly higher acceleration due to gravity which would mean that the blade would have force behind it.

Yup,OPs is right; Horde* did not stack enough Unholy DKs, Arms wars, WW monks and Enha Shams.

So sick of Alliance fanboy's pathetic whingeing. You had it easy,and you failed with the time we were able to give you. You fucked it up.