Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Why create a fight like this? This is the heliocentric/geocentric fight all over again. Leave religion and god out of human nature to be inquisitive about our environment. Religion does not have a good track record of informing us about the universe.
    That is THE point of why i am talking about it. A geocentric universe says we were created, it does not say the bible is correct. Please people, open your minds just a little bit.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    That is THE point of why i am talking about it. A geocentric universe says we were created, it does not say the bible is correct. Please people, open your minds just a little bit.

Not even the solar system is geocentric, so why bring up the universe ?

10+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing to support the claim that the universe is geocentric, again you are being dishonest with the evidence.

No ripster, there are no problems with the equipment...

You do realize how long they have been sending up these satellies right? Since 1983 every single one has come back with the same data:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic...ave_background
    Is it that you don't like when your own sources are used against you? When your sources literally say:

Others doubt the pattern’s very existence. “There’s still a fair bit of controversy about whether there’s even something there that needs to be explained,” says WMAP scientist Gary Hinshaw of NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Deleted
    Staring yourself blind at coinsidences, does not validate a illogical need of imagined Superiority.

Just another attempt from science to write off a creator
    10/10 bait, guaranteed replies on here.

why is this Fascinate troll still allowed to post ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    why is this Fascinate troll still allowed to post ?
    If you'd draw the line that low, half of the Forum would disappear in an instant, knowing or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    There is nothing to support the claim that the universe is geocentric, again you are being dishonest with the evidence.
    There is also none that state that it ISN'T. The CMB is just one of the reasons i lean towards us being created, the fact that if you put the earth in the center with our current understanding of the cosmos and newtons laws still work.....well that tells me something (remember, newton never said the small revolves around the large, he said that the total mass revolved around a center)

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    If you'd draw the line that low, half of the Forum would disappear in an instant, knowing or not.
    Yet it's ok to infract people who just mention the word "troll".

How am i a troll exactly? What is my agenda here? I am only showing what i believe to be truths of the universe, and trying my best to show why i believe so.

Deleted
    This is much less interresting when you learn that Hubble have found more than 2000 of these since we sent it up there, or at least planets in the goldylock zone. They are not really very rare. About 50% of stares have at least one planet in that range.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is also none that state that it ISN'T. The CMB is just one of the reasons i lean towards us being created, the fact that if you put the earth in the center with our current understanding of the cosmos and newtons laws still work.....well that tells me something (remember, newton never said the small revolves around the large, he said that the mass revolved around a center)
    This is a false argument, you could make the same claim of any other point on that axis and in fact ignores any point not on the axis, so does not even cover the entire universe.

I said there was no evidence of a creator and arbitrarily pointing out the Earth does not challenge that claim.

How am i a troll exactly? What is my agenda here? I am only showing what i believe to be truths of the universe, and trying my best to show why i believe so.
    Yeah, you're stuck on one single thing that science in your mind hasn't explained. With that, you've been going "SEE! SEE! god confirmed!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Tagfire View Post
    This is much less interresting when you learn that Hubble have found more than 2000 of these since we sent it up there, or at least planets in the goldylock zone. They are not really very rare. About 50% of stares have at least one planet in that range.
    The "interesting" thing is that it's orders of magnitude closer than anything else found so far that could likely have liquid water.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    This is a false argument, you could make the same claim of any other point on that axis and in fact ignores any point not on the axis, so does not even cover the entire universe.

I said there was no evidence of a creator and arbitrarily pointing out the Earth does not challenge that claim.
    No dude, i am saying with our current view of the universe relativity states there is no point that is special and there is no way to tell one from the other. That means inherently you cannot tell me without question that the earth isnt in the center, because you cannot prove it with any test.

There is also none that state that it ISN'T. The CMB is just one of the reasons i lean towards us being created, the fact that if you put the earth in the center with our current understanding of the cosmos and newtons laws still work.....well that tells me something (remember, newton never said the small revolves around the large, he said that the total mass revolved around a center)
    Those laws still work if you put anything within that alignment at the center. Even in your own idea "earth is special" is vague as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Tagfire View Post
    This one is close, though. I think that was the "find" only skimmed the OP.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10+ Year Old Account
    If god existed it must have been pretty hammered. The Earth is at an angle, hasn't god heard of a spirit-level

No dude, i am saying with our current view of the universe relativity states there is no point that is special and there is no way to tell one from the other. That means inherently you cannot tell me without question that the earth isnt in the center, because you cannot prove it with any test.
    Show me the proof that there even is such a thing as center of the universe.