Poll: When Do You Prefer Season 2 To Start?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    i voted for 7.1, that's enough time for getting familiar with legion characters.

Formerly known as Arafal

Who dares summon me?

Also i say 7.1 or 7.2 to allow people to get to know the legion characters
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Thanks for this game. Brought many good reads and joy back to the forum.

7+ Year Old Account
    we could make grand scale voting for the Char from season 1 that we want to re-vote, and who ever get 10 nomination move into season 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I shall get my thinking cap on re: voting but first...

Last edited by Smallfruitbat; 2016-08-14 at 12:22 PM.

Deleted
    Alex-x-x-x-x-x-x-s-s-s-s-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-aszzzzzaaaaa.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    we could make grand scale voting for the Char from season 1 that we want to re-vote, and who ever get 10 nomination move into season 2.
    In general, this is not a bad idea, but it requires prior setup. Like, if I do it now, a majority will miss it I am sure.

7+ Year Old Account
    7.1 for time
    Time to settle in and get to know the story and characters.

Of course, you don't HAVE to start it on patch day, right on the dot, @Kalecgos the Spellweaver. You have my permission to delay it a few hours if needed.
    /jk

Deleted
    You know, so far the poll results are very close, so I am pondering to split the season with a break in the middle (like a month or so.)

This ain't a tv show of course, but I mean like what they do for mid-season when the actors go on new year's vacation and what not.

I will hold judgment till at least we get 50+ votes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    Of course, you don't HAVE to start it on patch day, right on the dot, @Kalecgos the Spellweaver. You have my permission to delay it a few hours if needed.
    /jk
    Thank you! I was worried you would not allow me! :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Bikini pictures? Say no more fam.

For those of you saying they are voting 7.1 to become familiar with the characters, I would argue that you better delay if that's your reasoning since you don't know how the character might change.

An obscure example, but take Iskar from the Arakkoa Outcasts for instance. The whole turning evil thing was a surprising development that only came up in 6.2, right?

Same goes I suppose for Klaxxi Paragons in Pandaria.

And so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    Actually, this is a very valid concern. I want to take it into consideration. How to handle it better then? Give them the 5 penalty systems?

As for the randomness vs. nomination, I want to strike some balance, so I will let people nominate who they want to re-vote, while I will randomize said character in case we don't have a nominated one yet. Example: First special day arrives, and we have Uther at 4/5. I will redo Thrall for example, just because we don't have Uther. If by next speical days Uther qualified, then we re-do Uther.

Sounds better?
    So instead of just going down the list, you'd interweave s1 characters nominated by people? I guess it's fine, but I find mixing nominations for characters of s1 for special days and nominations for the actual characters of s2 a bit confusing, particularly for people who don't follow these threads.

That's why I suggested having the top10 from s1 as the 10 special characters automatically. The other 91 wouldn't come back, but, well, people proved they didn't like them as much, didn't they?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I voted for 7.1 which should be quite a few months away anyway, 7.4 seems too long of a break to me but I don't particularly mind.

With that said, I'd like to thank you Kalecgos for doing this, it was a really awesome game that provided these forums with much needed conversations for characters that are rarely seen without being a rehash of posts that are done on a daily basis.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    So instead of just going down the list, you'd weave nominated s1 characters? I guess it's fine, but I find mixing nominations for special days and nominations for the actual characters of s2 a bit confusing, particularly for people who don't follow these threads. That's why I suggested having the top10 from s1 as the 10 special characters automatically. The other 91 wouldn't come back, but, well, people proved they didn't like them as much, didn't they?
    Mm. I am not against mixing the top 10 characters on special days, but who said that we will only have ten special days in S2?

I am thinking about having the special characters (re-tiered ones) featured weekly, instead of every 10 days. Gives us something special to look forward to more often, yeah?

I would like more input on this guys. @Soulwind raised a valid concern regarding the no drop thing. I want to hear more opinions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post

-image-
    MY EYES! IT BURNS!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Starshade View Post
    For those of you saying they are voting 7.1 to become familiar with the characters, I would argue that you better delay if that's your reasoning since you don't know how the character might change.

An obscure example, but take Iskar from the Arakkoa Outcasts for instance. The whole turning evil thing was a surprising development that only came up in 6.2, right?

Same goes I suppose for Klaxxi Paragons in Pandaria.

And so on.
    This is also another valid point. I understand people not wanting to wait very long, but this is a very good post in my opinion that deserves some highlighting.

I mean even voting 7.4 myself, I realized that I am leaning more towards 7.2, if that is in like, say, 6 months, but still the above is an interesting concept.

Glad to see @Starshade good for thinking about things other than feminist agenda crap :V

Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    Glad to see @Starshade good for thinking about things other than feminist agenda crap :V
    Wanting female characters to receive better treatment in literature equals to feminism now.

More news at 11.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    True. Characters could change. Anduin might be all peacy peacy now, but what if he takes to the battlefield under control of dreadlord Jaina? Or worse, what if he's a dreadlord himself. His ratings would plummet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    True. Characters could change. Anduin might be all peacy peacy now, but what if he takes to the battlefield under control of dreadlord Jaina? Or worse, what if he's a dreadlord himself. His ratings would plummet.
    What if uther gets some character development and gets tainted by "personality" (bleh). He would drop down to 2/10. He must remain a pure and pristine as his class description in manual.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    What if uther gets some character development and gets tainted by "personality" (bleh). He would drop down to 2/10. He must remain a pure and pristine as his class description in manual.
    literally spit my tea

10+ Year Old Account

i fapped to this......and now i feel terrible...

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Kalec, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Congratulations on all your hard work. You made this for fun, but it's just like a project. You were here everyday, you dedicated yourself, and it was a lot of fun. I'd really like to thank you properly (not with bad drawings like I did!), but if I get rich by stealing things one day, I'll give you a new spellbook (A PROPER ONE ).

Thanks to all other player too. You're awesome as well.

May the season 2 come. Until then, rejoice!

More than it already is? XD