Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    The legislation that give police the ability to waste money policing words on the internet?
    The law that allows the police to allocate their budgets as they see fit? What?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    The law that allows the police to allocate their budgets as they see fit? What?
    Are we really tipping over this? Maybe im using the wrong term but some one gave the OK to this idea of Police monitoring internet trolls. A government official in some legal capacity said "Hey this is a good idea", and it got done. Its bad, and i think it will be abused. What exactly are you trying to point out here Kalis?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Enjoy your Brexit, ya wankers. Tyranny is what you voted for.
    has literally nothing to do with Brexit, has been on the card since early 2015... you ignorant fool.
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    The legislation that give police the ability to waste money policing words on the internet?
    They are allocating money to enforce the Communications Act. I have some issues with this act, as I don't think certain things are clearly defined, and somethings I don't think should be criminalised, even if they are shitty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

And if people attached to a political cause are suddenly accused of a rashing of trolling? People speaking out for or against Brexit, suddenly arrested for voicing their opinion perhaps too strongly? Who decides where that line is? And is there a way back from this path once you head down it?

Deleted
    Master of coins spreading lies and ignorance

7+ Year Old Account
    There's a fundamental flaw of logic when laws are written to protect feelings. Even more so when the enforcement of those laws encroaches on the right to thought and vocal expression of the opinion of the individual. Just an example of flexing one's "Florida" (AKA "WTF?") muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    There's a fundamental flaw of logic when laws are written to protect feelings. Even more so when the enforcement of those laws encroaches on the right to thought and vocal expression of the opinion of the individual. Just an example of flexing one's "Florida" (AKA "WTF?") muscle.
    Why aren't you campaigning to have those "golden" (dark) ages back where you could just kill someone who "insults your honor", while at it? I mean, enough of the PC right? Bring on the biblical glory days back!.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Why aren't you campaigning to have those "golden" (dark) ages back where you could just kill someone who "insults your honor", while at it? I mean, enough of the PC right? Bring on the biblical glory days back!.
    that's literally the exact opposite of what we are advocating for, we want the right to insult people without fear of the law. its YOU who want the right to have the law punish people who say things that you don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    that's literally the exact opposite of what we are advocating for, we want the right to insult people without fear of the law. its YOU who want the right to have the law punish people who say things that you don't like.
    What law? It won't be the law that punishes you, if the person whom you insult can impale you with his sword once more. There's the anti-PC you're looking for.

Or is that too much for SJWs?

What law? It won't be the law that punishes you, if the person whom you insult can impale you with his sword once more. There's the anti-PC you're looking for.

Or is that too much for SJWs?
    if it is legal to kill someone for insulting you then the law is endorsing your right to kill someone.

if it is legal to kill someone for insulting you then the law is endorsing your right to kill someone.
    Yes, and now you wish to keep the law at PC enough levels, that they can't kill you, right?

Fascism with a smiley face.

Yes, and now you wish to keep the law at PC enough levels, that they can't kill you, right?
    yes because i don't want absolute anarchy i must not be able to object to the government banning people from saying mean words.....

yes because i don't want absolute anarchy i must not be able to object to the government banning people from saying mean words.....
    How fortunate for you then, that this isn't still the middle ages, where low lives who insult and talk trash can be killed on the spot.

So all that "PC" seems to be benefitting you greatly, yet you still complain.

Deleted
    @Kalis, just in case you weren't aware, Master of Coins is Furitrix. Hope that explains everything for you.

- - - Updated - - -

How fortunate for you then, that this isn't still the middle ages, where low lives who insult and talk trash can be killed on the spot.
    So all that "PC" seems to be benefiting you greatly, yet you still complain.
    This is a fucktarded attempt at a gotcha. Stop. I'm not going to waste my time explaining why because it should be obvious to anybody with a functioning brain.

So all that "PC" seems to be benefitting you greatly, yet you still complain.
    so because i have some sense of proportionality i must be some kind of hypocrite? Also fyi banning people from hurting you for saying things isnt PC its the opposite of PC, PC is punishing people for saying the "wrong" things or having the "wrong" ideas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    We all know that isn't how it will work.
    Depends on how personal they make it, no? Hahaha

I am sorry, i just had to poke fun at it.

so because i have some sense of proportionality i must be some kind of hypocrite? Also fyi banning people from hurting you for saying things isnt PC its the opposite of PC, PC is punishing people for saying the "wrong" things or having the "wrong" ideas.
    Sense of proportionality? You want to be free to insult people all you like, with zero consequences. That's crap sense of proportionality right there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    This is a fucktarded attempt at a gotcha. Stop. I'm not going to waste my time explaining why because it should be obvious to anybody with a functioning brain.
    But you use your time wisely, levling berating slander, as per usual, i see.

Perhaps, you are part of what they seek to eliminate, hmm? Perhaps, thoose who are just one step below you, actually fall to be at risk of being moderated?