Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Legion invasions: Northrend?

I mean... the LK betrayed the legion and all... and it has more resourses than Tanaris. Its even closer!

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I don't understand why they won't add Northrend and Pandaria as well!

Deleted
    There will probably be some sort of offhand comment from DKs or Bolvar himself about skirmishes in Northrend

Deleted
    Scourge > Burning Legion.

LK is more powerful than Kil'Jaeden.

KJ had some control with Arthas, but Bolvar is x100 stronger than Arthas as the LK so would mop the floor with the burning legion.

Not as an invasion but I can definitely see a Legion vs Lich King storyline in later patches for Death Knight Class Order Hall scenarios.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see invasions up there! Would be awesome!!!
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

7+ Year Old Account
    Afaik both Icecrown and Ulduar gets attacked by the Legion. Same goes for Pandaria.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    Scourge > Burning Legion.

LK is more powerful than Kil'Jaeden.

KJ had some control with Arthas, but Bolvar is x100 stronger than Arthas as the LK so would mop the floor with the burning legion.
    The real question is how does Dankdruid compare to British Bulldog in terms of spreading abject nonsense about the Scourge (or in general). So far there are many interesting opinions and the thread is split in the middle. But we will see how things go from here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

It's not that the Legion don't want to invade, its that they can't. They know if they invade the land of the dead, all their troops will get tortured and turned into mindless slaves. There is a good reason why the Ebonblade don't want Bolvar to get involved. It's true, he and his army would slaughter the legion in a heartbeat but then theres a chance Azeroth itself will be consumed by darkness in the process. If the dead goes on a rampage then not just Azeroth but all worlds will be in danger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Because it'd be too much effort and Northrend is a little bit harder to get to.

Plus there's a lot of empty space in the areas they currently take place in, Northrend is pretty clustered.

It's probably related to giving these zones face time.

Since both Northrend and Pandaria do get attacked in various points in Legion (including starting tomorrow/Wednesday)

There's a ton of circumstances that would cause someone to skip these zones when leveling compared to Pandaria and Northrend. Which is why the face time would be needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Afaik both Icecrown and Ulduar gets attacked by the Legion. Same goes for Pandaria.
    Yup, if you play a monk or certain other classes the legion attacks pandaria. Are you who I think you are? Had no idea you were interested in wow. XD

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's ease of access for low level players.

Quote Originally Posted by British Bulldog View Post
    It's not that the Legion don't want to invade, its that they can't. They know if they invade the land of the dead, all their troops will get tortured and turned into mindless slaves. There is a good reason why the Ebonblade don't want Bolvar to get involved. It's true, he and his army would slaughter the legion in a heartbeat but then theres a chance Azeroth itself will be consumed by darkness in the process. If the dead goes on a rampage then not just Azeroth but all worlds will be in danger.
    Can demons even be turned into undead?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    The real question is how does Dankdruid compare to British Bulldog in terms of spreading abject nonsense about the Scourge (or in general). So far there are many interesting opinions and the thread is split in the middle. But we will see how things go from here.
    i like you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiphopopotamus View Post
    I think it's ease of access for low level players.
    Well, that's probably the real reason.
    However, if they really wanted to - they could just set up some portals and stuff to get people to the invasion zones

Quote Originally Posted by Leodok View Post
    Can demons even be turned into undead?
    Yes they can and everything can be turned into undead even energy, spirits, magic, and land as you can see dead lands underneath scourge buildings. Even way back in wc3.

Yes they can and everything can be turned into undead even energy, spirits, magic, and land as you can see dead lands underneath scourge buildings. Even way back in wc3.
    Well, in Southshore there are demons drinking the blight, so idk... they are also taking samples of it

You have zero proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Caruktna View Post
    Well, in Southshore there are demons drinking the blight, so idk... they are also taking samples of it
    Jokes on them, they're going to be raised eventually after you killed them since they decided to be idiots by drinking the blight.