Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    that regret is gonna hurt in 5-10 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    What is the punishment for a false rape accusation?
    i imagine nothing unless the father presses charges. i guess the state can't find it in their hearts to go after a 12-16 y/o (i assume) over a "misunderstanding".

This case should be shown in schools to spread condom usage awareness.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    The notion that "he had no defence except saying he did not do it" amazes me. He has a defence, and that is the benefit of doubt. Shit needs to be proven before he can be punished.
    I understand what you mean, but the problem with that thought is: a crime without proof becomes a perfect crime.

From what I know, rape is always hard to prove, with actual victims beeing treated like liars all the time, and cases like these don't help with that. The girl claimed that her father did it, and the father said he didn't. How to find the truth under such circustance?

I'm glad truth was found and a innocent man kept his freedom, but my point is, the image of rapists we have in our minds is that shady guy walking around the night chasing women, which is far from the truth. We can lose count of parents, relatives and people close to the family, good citizens and loved family members beeing responsible for such disgusting crime.

This accusations must be investigated till exhaustion so truth sees the light of day and innocent people keep their freedom while gulty ones face justice.

In cases where it's been proven they made it up they need to be thrown in Jail.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    MMO-champ: See? The feminists are destroying the world, rape doesn't exist in the western world etc
    Yeah because either we jail everyone accused of rape, or we hate women.

Nuance is difficult for you, isn't it?

People making false claims like this need to be punished because this kind of nonsense is going to be problematic for women who are really raped.

Quote Originally Posted by toxicrusader View Post
    I understand what you mean, but the problem with that thought is: a crime without proof becomes a perfect crime.

From what I know, rape is always hard to prove, with actual victims beeing treated like liars all the time, and cases like these don't help with that. The girl claimed that her father did it, and the father said he didn't. How to find the truth under such circustance?

I'm glad truth was found and a innocent man kept his freedom, but my point is, the image of rapists we have in our minds is that shady guy walking around the night chasing women, which is far from the truth. We can lose count of parents, relatives and people close to the family, good citizens and loved family members beeing responsible for such disgusting crime.

This accusations must be investigated till exhaustion so truth sees the light of day and innocent people keep their freedom while gulty ones face justice.
    I have a question for you. How about a punishment for a scenario like this? Some form of evidence that casts actual doubt followed by a recant. No rape victims should be scared unless they plan to say they lied.

In the meantime, how about segregation until we figure out a way to make men safe to be around?

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Yeah because either we jail everyone accused of rape, or we hate women.

Nuance is difficult for you, isn't it?
    Take a look around on these threads. Rape is only a concern when it comes to refugees, immigrants, muslims and other rural shit holes in the third world. In the west, rape is a weapon invented by feminist to destroy men. Open your eyes and look at the shit your standing in.
    Mother pus bucket!

Take a look around on these threads. Rape is only a concern when it comes to refugees, immigrants, muslims and other rural shit holes in the third world. In the west, rape is a weapon invented by feminist to destroy men. Open your eyes and look at the shit your standing in.
    Not sure if you're an idiot who believes rape is only a weapon invented by feminists or an idiot who believes all of MMO-C believes that it is.

Regardless, denying that things like this happens (falsely accusing of rape and not facing consequences) is stupid.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-08-16 at 03:59 PM.

Can't be that overagressively tackling rape over here lead to joke trials, mishandled cases (in both directions, a conflicting view of believing the accuser is always correct, upended colleges and an environment for things like the OP to go on and people STILL argue against some kind of punishment. All of which goes a long way to making things harder for actual victims and for the accusation to be handled awfully.

Can't be that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Pretending one person can't be leveraged emotionally like 12 people can.
    Nah, wrong. Try again. Tell me when you're done.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostmcghosty View Post
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...her-father-ba/

According to the "Listen and Believe" crew, that lawyer is suffering from internalized misogyny, That girl's story is in fact true regardless of her admitting she made it up, and we still need to change the legal system in order to raise the number of people getting convicted of rape and sexual assault......

But only if they are the correct skin color. Otherwise ignore it.
    Reminds me story about these parents who got locked away because they had this crazy babysitter who told police they molested their daughters. This woman was nuts, should have heard her on tape, ranting about how men are evil. Despite 0 physical evidence, including a doctor examination to determine the girls were pure, and holes in the woman's story, the Prosecuting attorney walks the 5ish year old girls through there testimony. Then years later I saw the same story but this time it was the daughters grown up fighting to get their parents out of jail and how they were tricked at a young age to make such a testimony, stating their parents never touched them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Maybe Obama is a terrorist Muslim.

Oh wait, we probably shouldn't spew random, baseless drivel here.
    This forum is based on random baseless drivel.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danuru View Post
    So is the "lesson" to always abort if you know you'll get a daughter?
    The lesson, based on the only posts about rape that are on these boards, is that all females lie...therefore, rape has never actually happened.

But there isn't any misogynistic bias going on here... /eyeroll

Not sure if you're an idiot who believes rape is only a weapon invented by feminists or an idiot who believes all of MMO-C believes that it is.

Regardless, denying that things like this happens (falsely accusing of rape and not facing consequences) is stupid.
    I never said false rape claims doesn't happen, the very case we're discussing proves that it does. And of course I'm not saying that every user in here claims that all rapes are false, but there is a high number of users on these forums that have very backwards and destructive views on real concerns, more so than in "the real world", which makes me wonder if the redpilled keyboard warriors in here should start talking to someone else than their own kind. Now, if you're confused by that, then maybe you should be quiet and let the rest of us talk?
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    The lesson, based on the only posts about rape that are on these boards, is that all females lie...therefore, rape has never actually happened.

But there isn't any misogynistic bias going on here... /eyeroll
    If you had followed the thread, you'd see no such claim. What you'd see is outrage at one female abusing public sympathy for rape victims in a way that practically left no legal defense to the accused, her father. It was sheer luck that the legal assistant knew of the novel and overheard the talk about her favourite literature. The outrage you see in this thread is because it was pure chance that led to a just verdict.

That you're whinging about misogyny kinda shows your true colours, though. You don't care about the case at hand or facts or what we're actually discussing, you're just here to spread your personal agenda. Just so you understand what I'm saying... if there's any misogyny coming out of this thread, it's probably likely to be because of posts such as yours.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Nah, wrong. Try again. Tell me when you're done.
    No no no. It was clearly about how your one judge will be perfect and fairhanded because they aren't twelve people. Immune to emotional please and tears.

You took what could have been a good thread, and totally ruined it with your foolish opening.

"ah the world is anti-man and you have to be the right color else it's just all shit!"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Girl needs her fucking skull caved in. What a little bitch.
    So you want the girl to be murdered?

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    No no no. It was clearly about how your one judge will be perfect and fairhanded because they aren't twelve people. Immune to emotional please and tears.
    Keep guessing, you're just repeating yourself at this stage. I mean I do want to tell you that you shouldn't attempt at telling me what I wanted to say, but it's amusing to see you dance for the moment.

Posting trends on this forum tend to be... when the perps are muslim... "threads threads everywhere!" when the pereps are white "she could be making it up, how do we really know?"