Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Graeham I'm going to be very disappointed if you allowed a kill on Catta by the way.

Deleted
    I don't know if its a mistake but the timer in the day start post says there is only 10 hours left?

I still feel like Arialla is getting off very easily, got saved a flood of votes onto Jynx day 1 and again yesterday survives against Kryllian without really offering much

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 76 View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if Danner could be a Jester at this point. He may genuinely be busy but at this point he doesn't need to show up and defend himself if his intention is to be lynched.
    I would really hope not, jester is such a lame role to put into a game. I don't know if I am seeing the same level off "offness" in Danner's game that others see, however the day really seems pretty grid locked until he responds. I am however a bit wary of Virothe and Xan jumping on the train who I still suspect from day 1.

I agree, jester is a lame role.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the day is not grid locked Dranx.

Oh boy! Generic pressure votes, it's been a while!
    Gotta love them.

I will answer the pending questions, I would've done so regardless of voting.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Busy
    Busy
    Yay for agreement with a totally valid viewpoint!!!

I REEEEALLLLLY doubt you actually found a scumslip Danner. Because A) You didn't mention/pick up on it at the time B) This analysis post came after I said that you needed watching.
    Which makes me wonder. You're not usually so transparent when you're scum (to me anyways)
    I said I cannot convince myself of it being a scumslip.
    I mention it because wordings like this DOES activate something in my brain. It's a thing of mine, I pick up on words and contradictions, and question their relevance. Most of the time, I leave them as just that - idioms and imprecide wordings - and that is left as a benefit of doubt.

Would you have me mentioning those instances I find interesting, or would you not? You seem to contradict yourself on that...

(See, that contradiction is a primary example of what I am talking about. I do not believe you are scum for it, though I have to question your desire for silencing me, mostly I think it's just you not thinking it through properly.)

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    "Not too concerned", what really? I'm not entirely sure when the deadline is, but if I was scum I'm pretty sure I could get you mislynched right now (if I had enough time that is).

Eh I mean you did say you'd prove your worth eventually, so I assume you weren't talking about today. We'll see. I definitely don't want to lynch you today though and to be honest I don't believe Ret expected to get you lynched.
    I have no doubt you could force me to a claim at least. But I also believe you wouldn't be able to do so without taking the fall for it. Whether town or scum; I'd make someone work for mislynching me.

(Also, the word 'mislynched' is one of those triggers I was talking to celtic about. I rationally realize you are just copying a word I used, and that's why you use it, but somewhere in the back of my brain, I'm always considering whether that was actually a slip from scum dupti. )

I 100% agree that no lynching is bad and me not moving my vote before leaving was dumb. You seemed to imply that the people not ensuring a lynch were very suspicious for that reason, which I thought was a interesting statement. If Jynx is scum, then I agree, but if he is town then I do not. No lynching is bad for town but it is not a scum tell. As an example, we had a period where a couple of players tried to go for a no lynch d1 and they were always town. (this meta is useless now though for obvious reasons) and scum usually don't mind lynching, in fact I'd argue that if Jynx is town he would be an ideal lynch for scum yesterday because they wouldn't really have looked bad after his flip because of the way Jynx reacted. (let's be honest, it was terrible reaction.)

This is by the way also why I'm bothered with Danner not believing that Jynx alignment is that important to his reads because I certainly believe it is. If Jynx is scum, then he needs to push in a completely different direction. His reads did end up being fairly consistent with his Jynx read though.
    I believe I clarified this to Xanjori earlier.
    The gist of it: No lynching is bad in general, because we need to eliminate the not-town end of the pool faster than the scum eliminates the town end of the pool. That's the pool theory. But lynching a 95% certain town is worse. I realize not everyone agree to that percentage. But I think we can agree on the principle?

If not, then I think we need to discuss that. Now or in the postgame.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post

I'm a little disappointed by this, Danner. Perhaps a lot of your thought processes were lost in translation, but the end result is a little unsettling to me.

Highlights / Feedback:

• Arialla: "No read. I mean, how could I have one?" Well, I would have expected Arialla's claim and the D1 train activity to give you some sort of read.
    • Celtic: How did Celtic potentially scum-slip by chastising Jynx for giving up? Why is this the first I remember you mentioning it?
    • Dranxadin: "A player I expect things from." That's pretty vague. What does that even mean, and how does that result in a leaning-town read? Just because there's effort?
    • Soldier 76: What do you think of the fact that Graeham has already offered more concrete analysis this game than he did last game? Effort to improve, or confidence from being on a team?
    This is the major post I need to reply to I think.

I share your disappointment. No scratch that, I have a major frustration over that post. I lost a big-ass post to a browser crash, and what you see is the TLDR version without any post references and analysis. Just the TLDR conclusions. Obviously it's kinda sucky in the explanation department.

Re: Arialla (and this also doubles as a reply to arialla's boat question):
    Back when Arialla's first played games in these forums, Arialla was an amazing player. Picking up scumsigns, taking initiative, and being seriously active. It was a few games very well played. I held Arialla's reasonings in high esteem. Since then... that quality obviously dropped. Arialla is often lynched, and often the first to be vig-killed - and if I may say so, not undeservedly so. When I compared her to you and dupti, I mean that - she was on that level. But things have changed. I have equally stopped expecting arialla's posts to contain good insights.

As for her claim, I am embarrased to say I missed that, and yes, it does alter my read slightly. I will add that the post she made immediately after my analysis I find very good, and I especially agree with one of her insights. That is the kind of post I want from Arialla.

Re: Celtic:
    I believe I answered this to celtic. I also think both you and celtic are trying to find some deeper meaning here where there is none, and to read my statement in the opposite way I intended it to be interpreted. I cannot help but feel a tiny bit paranoid over that, but maybe it is just I who made a mess of the situation?

Re: Dranxadin
    It means I expect the same out of him as I expect out of you and dupti. Maybe less on the leading front, and more on the insight front. But my read is that he can definitively play ball.
    I am also slightly disappointed so far.

Re: Soldier 76
    That's a hard question. And if I may say so, a leading one.
    So let me reject the premise of the question. Not because I necessarily disagree, but because it's too leading a question, and I'm not sure I wish to buy into the territory that question takes me just like that.

I think Graeham is playing it differently, yes. There is certifiably less paranoia about than last game, and I feel there is some more rationality than emotions attached to it. Difference doesn't mean scum, and I welcome this different playstyle. You are also playing this game differently. I am playing this game different too.

I'd like to claim this is some sort of grandiose scheme to draw a night kill from scum thinking I am worth killing, but the actual answer is more mundane and boring. I spent most of the weekend with other things than the game; like Quaterinions. So don't read too much into it, this time.

Maybe that also answers your and everyone's questions on character playstyle differences and me being 'off'?

Let's talk about your vote on me.

I have been pondering this iffy feeling that you are trying to frame me for something. I mean, your day 2 vote was a statement. But I see no realistic reason why you would want to do that as town. But as a scum tactics, it could work; your vote on me could easily be explained away later, and if I end up mislynched, then that's a win. So that's where I have been thinking. But I also wonder if you would actually do that as scum. Too high profile scumplay that doesn't fit your character read, I think. My current thought process iteration is that you are some sort of lyncher needing to see me dead.

No question you're out to lynch me, but you're not saying why. I wish to call out that this is what your game is. I'm kicking the ball back to your court.

--

I believe that was all the questions. Anyone else has things to pressure, or do you just want a hug? =)
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Graeham I'm going to be very disappointed if you allowed a kill on Catta by the way.
    You believe that I killed Catta? I haven't killed anybody so you won't have to feel disappointed in that regard - though I'm curious about the use of the term 'allow'. Could you please elaborate?

Quote Originally Posted by Dranxadin View Post
    I don't know if its a mistake but the timer in the day start post says there is only 10 hours left?

I would really hope not, jester is such a lame role to put into a game. I don't know if I am seeing the same level off "offness" in Danner's game that others see, however the day really seems pretty grid locked until he responds. I am however a bit wary of Virothe and Xan jumping on the train who I still suspect from day 1.
    I believe it to be a mistake, yes. It's likely that the timer was set for another night phase rather than a day phase. I'm sure Largehorn will swoop in with some official clarification though.

As for my concerns about Danner potentially being a Jester his latest post has alleviated them. In fact I like his recent post quite a bit and hope to see more like it since it feels more like the Danner of previous games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranxadin View Post
    I still feel like Arialla is getting off very easily, got saved a flood of votes onto Jynx day 1 and again yesterday survives against Kryllian without really offering much
    This line irks me the wrong way considering you were one of the people voting Kryll over Arialla. If you're going to accuse someone of getting off easy you should at least have been pushing them rather than voting their counter train.

You believe that I killed Catta? I haven't killed anybody so you won't have to feel disappointed in that regard - though I'm curious about the use of the term 'allow'. Could you please elaborate?
    I think you misread my post? Ret asked me earlier what I thought about you and I said that I thought you were not the one/on the team of whoever killed Catta, because I do not believe you would've killed someone that died n1 last game. Seeing as only one kill has been revealed, I think you are most likely town. That is why I am going to be disappointed if you suddenly decided to go against what you usually believe in (as in letting people who died early last game survive n1). Still it is possible you didn't personally want to do the kill but your team did and you just ended up allowing it.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Danner, no we do not need to discuss that. You know I always hard defend my town reads even day 1, so we do agree. What bothered me was your actual read on Jynx. I thought the read was a bit weird for you and I also thought it was strange that you didn't seem to evulate your other reads based on the fact that Jynx was town, since you claimed you'd treat him as town. But as I also said yesterday your reads did end up being fairly consistent with Jynx being town.

Anyway, what do you think about the Jynx and Kryllian wagons being so different?

I think you misread my post? Ret asked me earlier what I thought about you and I said that I thought you were not the one/on the team of whoever killed Catta, because I do not believe you would've killed someone that died n1 last game. Seeing as only one kill has been revealed, I think you are most likely town. That is why I am going to be disappointed if you suddenly decided to go against what you usually believe in (as in letting people who died early last game survive n1). Still it is possible you didn't personally want to do the kill but your team did and you just ended up allowing it.
    Oh, right. That makes sense. Thanks for the elaboration!

I'm going to have to think about where I want to place my vote for today. I'm trying not to jump to conclusions since it didn't work out very well for me last time around. I'm feeling 'good' about Danner after his latest post though for what that's worth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    This line irks me the wrong way considering you were one of the people voting Kryll over Arialla. If you're going to accuse someone of getting off easy you should at least have been pushing them rather than voting their counter train.
    There were no votes on Arialla when I voted Kryllian, the day was going by incredibly slowly and I wasn't going to be around on Sunday so I wouldn't have been in a position to argue for the Arialla lynch that I would have been leading. Arialla could well have come in after and dropped a bunch of great reads and defences. Kryllian had a couple of votes and his his play at the start of day 2 was suspicious enough for me to be happy leaving my vote on him. Also the fact I wasn't on Arialla day 2 doesn't mean I can't see a pattern in the first 2 days voting.

Oh come on Ret, you know what my point was. Me and Xan have questioned him as well, so obviously I'm well aware that a couple of players have. My point was that pretty much half the game decided to claim he "felt off" yesterday, but showed no interest in pursuing it any further.
    This part I will grant you.

However, you still undermined my support for this train as if I had not also questioned him, so I maintain my response to that.

I don't really recall questioning him d1, and yesterday I not only was voting for my scum read(Kryllian) but clearly said that I didn't want to lynch Danner at that time, so I'm honestly not sure where you are going with this.
    Come on, Dupti. I've asked this question a million times before, often directed at you.

I'm not necessarily going anywhere with it, and you are even touching on why I'm asking. You did not want to lynch Danner yesterday, but you hopped on that train right after Celtic today. Did Kryllian's flip factor into your decision, or did you come to some sort of conclusion overnight?

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    My other gut feel is something I will do which is to
    fos: reti
    Because in a game where we didn't manage a day1 lynch because it's modified majority and we were too split, reti chose to just park his vote on Danner all day where it really wasn't doing anything since it was just a single vote.
    I was making a statement while I questioned him.

I was around at deadline and made sure there was a lynch secured, and I didn't need to move my vote to do it, so I left it there for posterity.

@Reticence by the way why did you feel the need to say that you thought we were barking up the wrong tree in #283?
    It was mostly directed at Kryllian, since we were having a discussion and I did not believe him to be scum. There was no need; it was just how I felt about his train.

In fact I like his recent post quite a bit and hope to see more like it since it feels more like the Danner of previous games.
    Interesting. I'm glad you said so, but I disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    (Also, the word 'mislynched' is one of those triggers I was talking to celtic about. I rationally realize you are just copying a word I used, and that's why you use it, but somewhere in the back of my brain, I'm always considering whether that was actually a slip from scum dupti. )
    This goes both ways, though. Good players (and I consider you one) will intentionally use trigger words like this to subconsciously reinforce their alignment. "Mislynched", instead of "lynched", to give off the impression that your subconscious thinks you're town, and therefore you must be. "Us" and "we", instead of "the town", to indicate that you include yourself as part of the group.

I actually look out for these words in the posts of said players, so that I can lessen their impact and even keep track of whether or not they are being overused or awkwardly used. It's also why I rarely ever call people out for "scum-slips". There is too much to be said for that sort of ambiguity.

As for her claim, I am embarrased to say I missed that, and yes, it does alter my read slightly. I will add that the post she made immediately after my analysis I find very good, and I especially agree with one of her insights. That is the kind of post I want from Arialla.
    Non-answer.

How did it affect your read? Why did you find her analysis good? Which insight did you agree with?

I also think both you and celtic are trying to find some deeper meaning here where there is none, and to read my statement in the opposite way I intended it to be interpreted. I cannot help but feel a tiny bit paranoid over that, but maybe it is just I who made a mess of the situation?
    Nonsensical non-answer.

I was asking you about his alleged scum-slip because you brought it up. I wanted you to clarify what you thought was a scum-slip, and why you didn't mention it before. That's all; there's no deeper meaning to read into here.

It means I expect the same out of him as I expect out of you and dupti. Maybe less on the leading front, and more on the insight front. But my read is that he can definitively play ball.
    I am also slightly disappointed so far.
    Concrete half-answer.

You answered the first part, but why did that result in the read on him that you have? Is it purely due to the effort he's put out, or was there something that he said that you liked?

That's a hard question. And if I may say so, a leading one.
    So let me reject the premise of the question. Not because I necessarily disagree, but because it's too leading a question, and I'm not sure I wish to buy into the territory that question takes me just like that.

I think Graeham is playing it differently, yes. There is certifiably less paranoia about than last game, and I feel there is some more rationality than emotions attached to it. Difference doesn't mean scum, and I welcome this different playstyle. You are also playing this game differently. I am playing this game different too.
    Shifty non-answer.

Why is it a leading question? It's pretty simple: either he's a townie trying to put out more effort than he did last game, or he's not (in which case I'm referring specifically to something Graeham himself said about being more confident on teams).

If it makes you feel better, I'll rephrase it: do you think Graeham is scum, particularly when looking at his shift in play-style from last game, or do you think he's just putting out more effort to be constructive this time?

Maybe that also answers your and everyone's questions on character playstyle differences and me being 'off'?
    Not for me. Play-style shifts notwithstanding, there are some things I expect from the "core" of town-Danner, and I haven't seen them yet.

I have been pondering this iffy feeling that you are trying to frame me for something. I mean, your day 2 vote was a statement. But I see no realistic reason why you would want to do that as town.
    No question you're out to lynch me, but you're not saying why.
    Well, primarily because I think you're scum. Sorry, I thought that was obvious. As for how I handled yesterday, I was using you as the focal point for my experiments regarding a couple of other players. Like I do.

Speaking of, how do you feel about Dupti? I see your conversations, and there's a bit of opposition there, but I'm not completely clear on how you feel about him this game.

And, @Arialla, can you give me that read on Virothe now?

@Reticence, it had nothing to do with Kryllians flip and I didn't come to any conclusion overnight. I found Danner suspicious yesterday and nothing has changed.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way Ret could you please explain why you were initially scumreading Danner?

- - - Updated - - -
    @Danner, no we do not need to discuss that. You know I always hard defend my town reads even day 1, so we do agree. What bothered me was your actual read on Jynx. I thought the read was a bit weird for you and I also thought it was strange that you didn't seem to evulate your other reads based on the fact that Jynx was town, since you claimed you'd treat him as town. But as I also said yesterday your reads did end up being fairly consistent with Jynx being town.

Anyway, what do you think about the Jynx and Kryllian wagons being so different?
    Ah I see. Good!
    Yeah, I still read Jynx as town, hasn't changed. Reason remains the same.
    I will also accept that not everyone agree with that read. But for what it is worth, it's out there, and maybe someone will remember that at LyLo.
    Because this would be a complete disaster of a No Lynch, if all we achieve is Jynx being lynched on the final day by a scum and a hapless townie.

--

The kryllian lynch being different than the Jynx train. Hm. Now you made me check. Actually, that is a worthy observation worthy of some investigation.

Day 1 JynxieJ train (8) - Xanjori (#122), Soldier 76 (#125), Allowyn (#130), Arialla (#140), Virothe (#151), listo95 (#152), Marack (#153), Kryllian (#154)
    Day 2 Kryllian train (7) - Dupti (#167), Virothe (#207), Dranxadin (#210), Allowyn (#221), Celtic209 (#231), JynxieJ (#238), Danner (#240)

Overlapping voters: Allowyn, Virothe,
    If we disregard Kryllian and Jynx from the equation, that's 16 unrelated players with an overlap of only 2. Which is 12.5%.
    Not present on either train: Anakso, Crackleslap, Krayzy, Reticence. Which is 25%.
    That leaves 62.5% of the players as having picked a "side", so to speak. This IMO counts as statistically significant, but not at all outside the range of possibility.

If I get you right here, the proposal (or anti-proposal?) is simple, one half is super scummy, and the other is not so much?

I do not think the world is that easy. We might be able to assume a single mafia (lack of kills supports that idea), and it's possible the scum are all aligned on one of these trains. But as far as I see it, both these lynches were on townies.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Unvote.

I guess I'm happy with Danner's answer? Though is you guys don't let me use "SORRY WAS DRINKING AND RAIDING ALL WEEKEND" as an excuse then maybe we shouldn't let him off so lightly for that game he was playing :P

I'm just a little annoyed because there went most of my leads now. RIP me being useful this round. I have a few gut feels but nothing to go off. Maybe I need to sleep and relook at everything.

Side note:

Danner: Celtic (297), Virothe (307) Xanjori, (313), Anakso (317)
    Allowyn: Jynx (304)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm also starting to get really fucking pissed off as MMO-C is crashing every other page load, but it takes about 5 minutes to pull up a new page. Fucking RIP, only starting happening with Windows 10 and I have no issues on any other sites. UGGGHHH

@Danner, no I am not proposing anything. I just want to know what you think about it.

@Reticence, it had nothing to do with Kryllians flip and I didn't come to any conclusion overnight. I found Danner suspicious yesterday and nothing has changed.
    Alright. Thank you.

By the way Ret could you please explain why you were initially scumreading Danner?
    Absolutely. I was already planning on doing so today, actually. I am currently at work, though, so it might be a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Allowyn View Post
    I'm also starting to get really fucking pissed off as MMO-C is crashing every other page load, but it takes about 5 minutes to pull up a new page. Fucking RIP, only starting happening with Windows 10 and I have no issues on any other sites. UGGGHHH
    According to my antivirus extension, there is a metric fuckton of background processes being run on this site, many of which I am sure are related to the banner and clickbait ads.

If you use Chrome, I highly recommend you pick up the ScriptSafe extension. Just allow mmo-champion.com permissions so that it loads the scripts required for full forum functionality (quoting multiple people and the profile mouseover in the top-right), and leave everything else blocked. I guarantee a much more enjoyable (and likely safe) experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    According to my antivirus extension, there is a metric fuckton of background processes being run on this site, many of which I am sure are related to the banner and clickbait ads.

If you use Chrome, I highly recommend you pick up the ScriptSafe extension. Just allow mmo-champion.com permissions so that it loads the scripts required for full forum functionality (quoting multiple people and the profile mouseover in the top-right), and leave everything else blocked. I guarantee a much more enjoyable (and likely safe) experience.
    So, I'll leave it running just in case but that didn't fix anything. Both the normal MMO-C homepage and then "Fun Stuff" forum and then trying to load in my ability to reply crashed. But thanks for the advice anyway. I'm gonna work more on that too tomorrow when I have more awake time going. /sigh

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Arialla

Going to bed now. Will adjust anything when i wake up if day is still alive. Reasons should be shown in previous post! :P

This goes both ways, though. Good players (and I consider you one) will intentionally use trigger words like this to subconsciously reinforce their alignment. "Mislynched", instead of "lynched", to give off the impression that your subconscious thinks you're town, and therefore you must be. "Us" and "we", instead of "the town", to indicate that you include yourself as part of the group.

I actually look out for these words in the posts of said players, so that I can lessen their impact and even keep track of whether or not they are being overused or awkwardly used. It's also why I rarely ever call people out for "scum-slips". There is too much to be said for that sort of ambiguity.
    Heh, I mark people who say "the town" instead of "us".
    You're saying you mark people who say "us" instead of "the town".

I pity the rest of the playerbase at this point

> As for her claim, I am embarrased to say I missed that, and yes, it does alter my read slightly. I will add that the post she made immediately after my analysis I find very good, and I
    > especially agree with one of her insights. That is the kind of post I want from Arialla.

Non-answer.

How did it affect your read? Why did you find her analysis good? Which insight did you agree with?
    I was deliberately being vague.
    It's an asset that I'd rather not use unless I can use it to catch a scum. And if you're going to force me to reveal it, I have to question if you even see it first. I considered it rather glaring.

Nonsensical non-answer.

I was asking you about his alleged scum-slip because you brought it up. I wanted you to clarify what you thought was a scum-slip, and why you didn't mention it before. That's all; there's no deeper meaning to read into here.
    I just realized I never actually explained the actual "slip"... That's what TLDR summaries do with you. NOW I see why everyone is harping so hard on this point, you have absolutely no idea what I am talking about! Hooray for sanity!

The actual quote was celtic's post #160: "Because townies should never give up."

Could be read as a scum Celtic admitting that Jynx is town. But I don't think that is the accurate read. I believe the more accurate read is this was hypothetically speaking. Thus not a slip.

Concrete half-answer.

You answered the first part, but why did that result in the read on him that you have? Is it purely due to the effort he's put out, or was there something that he said that you liked?
    Dranxadin has been putting effort into the game. Post #195 is the one I had in mind. I gave him a pass for that post in particular, and a leaning town read for trying.
    That is a notably weaker read than Jynx, mind you, but nonetheless valuable.

I'm also a bit less impressed by the play since then. I can't say he's not trying, but... it's feeling low effort.

Shifty non-answer.

Why is it a leading question? It's pretty simple: either he's a townie trying to put out more effort than he did last game, or he's not (in which case I'm referring specifically to something Graeham himself said about being more confident on teams).

If it makes you feel better, I'll rephrase it: do you think Graeham is scum, particularly when looking at his shift in play-style from last game, or do you think he's just putting out more effort to be constructive this time?
    It is a leading question because it implies Graeham is town. Look, I like the less paranoid Graeham. I silently agreed with you last game that he was being a bit... hitting the wrong places and hard to convince of otherwise. I read him as town, because I could understand his play, despite the errors. But he was still a liability.

Now? I can't say that his targets on gameday 1 were wrong. In retrospect, I strongly dislike his D1 vote on Jynx, but I cannot exactly arrest him for it at the time (this was before Jynx "gave up"). But since then? virtually nothing. I can't say he's been going about voting people, because, well, he hasn't. I don't really have much of a read. Maybe all that less paranoid graeham thing is just day 1 fun, and graeham hasn't actually changed that much?

It remains to be seen. And I do not read him as town. I do not read him as scum either. New Graeham is harder to read.

Well, primarily because I think you're scum. Sorry, I thought that was obvious. As for how I handled yesterday, I was using you as the focal point for my experiments regarding a couple of other players. Like I do.

Speaking of, how do you feel about Dupti? I see your conversations, and there's a bit of opposition there, but I'm not completely clear on how you feel about him this game.
    That you think I am scum is obvious. Why is not. I failed some checklist? As I said the ball is in your court, and to use your words: shifty non-answer.

You're entitled to your vote, sure, but right now you're just a grumpy grinch sitting in the corner wearing his "lynch danner" t-shirt, being mostly useless. I am having major problems believing you are town playing the game like that, it's just not a read I can align with your character. I want you to be town reticence. I really do. It's what keeps me from voting you right now. But if you're a town-aligned lyncher, then running with a fake claim or something would have been a lot easier.

As for Dupti, he's trying, doing dupti things. No reason to doubt him, but no particular reason to believe he is town beyond his efforts. But that's the cue; he's trying.
    Despite yesterday's lynch result. I'm leaning he is town. This hasn't changed since my analysis post.

- - - Updated - - -

@Danner, no I am not proposing anything. I just want to know what you think about it.
    Did I answer your question to a satisfactory degree? Because I think I did, but I'm not sure

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Did I answer your question to a satisfactory degree? Because I think I did, but I'm not sure
    I'm not sure either, but we can talk about it some more.

I think no matter what Jynx's alignment is, there is at least one scum on his wagon. Do you agree?

I'm not sure either, but we can talk about it some more.

I think no matter what Jynx's alignment is, there is at least one scum on his wagon. Do you agree?
    Very likely. I expect the scum to be spread out across both trains, and neither.