Cavalier Gone From Talent Trees?

On both prot and ret there is just a blank space where cavalier used to be.

Is anyone else having this issue?

still have mine there, try switching specs? or reloading UI?

Bizarre, I relogged and they were back.

I've had it happen a couple times. I dunno what's up, but it's just cavalier.

Send in a bug report about it. even if it's not major..for now.

What are you talking about I just rolled a Cavalier this morning.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    I just rolled a Cavalier this morning.
    Gotta watch those Vauxhalls in the corners XD

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Gotta watch those Vauxhalls in the corners XD
    Was actually making a BG2 reference but i know what you mean yeahhhhh.

I've had 2 seperate cavaliers do a barrel roll on me >_>

It ended better than expected. Not for the cars though.

Deleted
    I've had this happen as well. Quite annoying when you are in a mythic fight and discover your second horse is gone. A relog didn't help but the next day it was back again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Probably a side effect of the new tech to hotfix talent trees which they did with Cavalier.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dementii View Post
    I've had this happen as well. Quite annoying when you are in a mythic fight and discover your second horse is gone. A relog didn't help but the next day it was back again.
    Hey at least you have a second horse. It wasn't bad enough that I logged in one day to discover my class mount had been replaced with a racial mount and I had to farm a Argent charger. But now to add insult to injury the mobility button spawns the sodding elephant too, and you can't even glyph it to a charger because that would be too cool for Blizzard.

Had this happen a few times, reported it as a bug! Was very frustrating and happened with Protection and Retribution specs.

Deleted
    it comes back when you change talents

Quote Originally Posted by Blutelf View Post
    it comes back when you change talents
    This is false. It is currently a known bug on the forums and can end up gone for a while. Changing talents doesn't actually do anything to fix it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zic View Post
    On both prot and ret there is just a blank space where cavalier used to be.

Is anyone else having this issue?
    I've noticed it only happens if my game crashes or if I have to force-close it. One key example being this: Be prot spec in ICC and get the blood orb buff in the blood wing. Your FPS will likely tank. I had to force-close and restart WoW and I lost my second charge. That and my DS was 45 second CD instead of the 22 or so for Prot. Leaving the instance to head to a rested area, logging out naturally and then exiting game and restarting fixed it for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    This is false. It is currently a known bug on the forums and can end up gone for a while. Changing talents doesn't actually do anything to fix it.
    It definitely does for me. Changing the Cavallier talent in a rested area to something else and back.

Quote Originally Posted by Blutelf View Post
    It definitely does for me. Changing the Cavallier talent in a rested area to something else and back.
    Wish it worked like that for me.

My Cavalier talent says "Cavalier now has 1 Charge"... Useful. It isn't just a tooltip bug.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Quote Originally Posted by Powell View Post
    My Cavalier talent says "Cavalier now has 1 Charge"... Useful. It isn't just a tooltip bug.
    Mines done that. Just swap out of it and back into it, and it should fix it.