Quote Originally Posted by Meanshield View Post

If Rooney or Zlatan had done what Costa did, it'd been a straight red. No doubt about that. Costa somehow gets mercy by the EPL ref's time and again. He shouldnt even be allowed to play, considering his violent streak.
    Thing is Costa probably has some sort of blanket FA protection by now because when he flips on someone and gets sent off, Chelsea fans come out in droves to scream how victimized they are. The refs probably think it aint worth the hassle by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Poor old Arsenal. Won't someone take pity on them?

Seems Joe Hart is on his way out of Man City. Everyone could see this coming from a mile away.

I honestly dont get that. He makes mistakes but on his day he is one of the best in the world. You honestly telling theyre going to find a better goalie for the big games?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I honestly dont get that. He makes mistakes but on his day he is one of the best in the world. You honestly telling theyre going to find a better goalie for the big games?
    It makes perfect sense, his distribution is woeful he has no ability on the ball and can't play as a sweeper keeper like Guardiola likes. His shop stopping is also over rated. He cant catch a cross to save his life always opting to punch it out.

Ajax down a goal early already..

Deleted
    Steaua are fucking garbage.

PS lol @ Agueroooooo

With how Guardiola requires of his goal keepers, it makes a lot of sense. It appears that Claudio Bravo will be going to Man City. Here is a little chart showing pretty much why Hart is out.

Joe should go to Liverpool.
    Better than Minge.

Either that, he'll need to go abroad.

Deleted
    City should be about 10-0 up

Pep only has one style of play so goodbye Joe Hart, even though hes a bellend hes one of the few players that actually care about his phony club so bit of a shame for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Meanshield View Post

If Rooney or Zlatan had done what Costa did, it'd been a straight red. No doubt about that. Costa somehow gets mercy by the EPL ref's time and again. He shouldnt even be allowed to play, considering his violent streak.
    Cant agree with this, Costa gets penalized more than most tbh. Hes a mug but nothing wrong with a bit of biffo, he just does it at stupid times sometimes like when you're 1-0 up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post

Cant agree with this, Costa gets penalized more than most tbh.
    No, he doesn't.

Hes probably served more suspension time with the FA than all of man utds squad

10+ Year Old Account
    Its quite hilarious putting Diego Costa unpunished in the google box and then trying to take somone seriously when they say he gets penalised more than most.

Theres even a blog about it

http://linkme.co.ug/2016/02/concern-...hed-behaviour/
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2016-08-16 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Its quite hilarious putting Diego Costa unpunished in the google box and then trying to take somone seriously when they say he gets penalised more than most.

Theres even a blog about it

http://linkme.co.ug/2016/02/concern-...hed-behaviour/
    Thats because hes good at being a scumbag, its a skill just like dribbling. He doesnt do it infront of the ref but he gets pulled up in the cameras later on by the FA. Half the shit he does would get you some jail time eventually if you did it to your neighbour but theres weird rules in sports in regards to punishment if the ref doesn't see it and they use cameras after the game.

Deleted
    Behave.

Also he can't pass his way out of a paper bag and instead of trying to get better at what Pep wants of him he's immediately sulked and kicked up a stink.
    It sends a message to the rest of the squad as well.
    Dropping lardass Nasri or dickhead Touré is nothing compared to dropping Hart.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Behave.

Also he can't pass his way out of a paper bag and instead of trying to get better at what Pep wants of him he's immediately sulked and kicked up a stink.
    It sends a message to the rest of the squad as well.
    Dropping lardass Nasri or dickhead Touré is nothing compared to dropping Hart.
    Damn, i totally forgot about Toure. He's still at City?

15+ Year Old Account
    aaaaaaaaaaaand I'm back from holiday. Hope you've all been behaving!

But it's good to be back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    So the top 4 countries - England, Spain, Italy and Germany - are requesting that they get four spots in the CL by default as of '18/'19.

Fuck. no. Go fuck yourselves, money fueled pricks. Everyone should have a gander in a big tourney. It made the World Cup a little bit more exciting (Costa Rica for example). Sponsors who whine that they only want to see big clubs can also fuck off. You're ruining football. Stop making the elite more elite.

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...r-of-top-teams
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2016-08-17 at 05:42 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I agree, that would be absolutely stupid.