Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I just log in and play unholy in beta and I noticed that defile buff to increase 200 mastery (was100) is this buff will help defile competition other 2 talent or it still bad.

quick question, does corpse shield absorb overkill damage, or does that damage transfer to the dk once the pet dies?

Quote Originally Posted by Angeredsoul View Post
    quick question, does corpse shield absorb overkill damage, or does that damage transfer to the dk once the pet dies?
    That's a good question, I haven't tested for that yet. I'll let you know tonight if someone hasn't answered you.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

For recent beta players:

How would you say playing at 110 as Unholy feels? I love Unholy at 100 and am wondering if that only gets better with level 110 and the legendaries/set bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by randomnation View Post
    For recent beta players:

How would you say playing at 110 as Unholy feels? I love Unholy at 100 and am wondering if that only gets better with level 110 and the legendaries/set bonuses.
    The spec is smooth as a baby's butt. Apocalypse + Soul Reaper is one of the most satisfying combo I have ever done.

At 110 I like Necrosis better than Shadow Infusion. Am I the wrong?
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by Angeredsoul View Post
    Absorbs it. Noticed on my alt DK at 75 getting 2 shot by Invasion bosses instead of one shot. My Dks health was around 30k. Ghoul had a lot less

The log said first hit was 3K (33k Absorbed)
    second one hit for around 30k and killed me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post
    Absorbs it. Noticed on my alt DK at 75 getting 2 shot by Invasion bosses instead of one shot. My Dks health was around 30k. Ghoul had a lot less

The log said first hit was 3K (33k Absorbed)
    second one hit for around 30k and killed me.
    good to know it aborbs overkill dmg.

Basically makes it super super good for huge burst damage spikes as its dissipated to nowhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    At 110 I like Necrosis better than Shadow Infusion. Am I the wrong?
    Bit of a weirdo really.

Jokes aside, it interferes with our rotation far too much and pooling properly for Shadow Infusion makes the talent really strong. Sitting on 100 RP just as the Transformation ends, you can dump your RP really quickly and have a very high uptime on Transformation.

Necrosis also interferes with Scourge of Worlds / DnD AOE spam. It *might* be worth in niche ST situations with enough Mastery, but it's unlikely. If DC was off the GCD, it'd be a strong talent since you can buff every SS/CS you'd do within one GCD instead of buff > use > buff > use.
    Last edited by mmoc3982adc87f; 2016-08-16 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Veilyn View Post
    Bit of a weirdo really.

Jokes aside, it interferes with our rotation far too much and pooling properly for Shadow Infusion makes the talent really strong. Sitting on 100 RP just as the Transformation ends, you can dump your RP really quickly and have a very high uptime on Transformation.

Necrosis also interferes with Scourge of Worlds / DnD AOE spam. It *might* be worth in niche ST situations with enough Mastery, but it's unlikely. If DC was off the GCD, it'd be a strong talent since you can buff every SS/CS you'd do within one GCD instead of buff > use > buff > use.
    I know, but I love to weave.

Just wanted to drop in to let you all know we have some updates for Unholy. Of course the hotfixes are live, but we also did some APL (rotation) tweaking and fixed a bug.

Here's a sample report for 840 gear with no special trinkets, no special relics, and stats are balanced on gear, all to avoid biases when testing. If you play with any of those, you'll see a DPS increase.

Hit me up with questions or if anything looks off so I can investigate.
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Zoopercat View Post
    Just wanted to drop in to let you all know we have some updates for Unholy. Of course the hotfixes are live, but we also did some APL (rotation) tweaking and fixed a bug.

Here's a sample report for 840 gear with no special trinkets, no special relics, and stats are balanced on gear, all to avoid biases when testing. If you play with any of those, you'll see a DPS increase.

Hit me up with questions or if anything looks off so I can investigate.
    This http://beta.askmrrobot.com/wow/theor...4d3e32c8c01212 is showing Clawing Shadows at 1.5 * AP when it should be at 1.75 * AP (At 110 CS hits for 175% AP damage)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    This http://beta.askmrrobot.com/wow/theor...4d3e32c8c01212 is showing Clawing Shadows at 1.5 * AP when it should be at 1.75 * AP (At 110 CS hits for 175% AP damage)
    Are you sure its 175% AP? You are the only one bringing up that number all the time and I uninstalled beta, so cant check myself...

Either way CS will become better, simply due to the 10% shadowdmg from the weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by burk23 View Post
    Are you sure its 175% AP? You are the only one bringing up that number all the time and I uninstalled beta, so cant check myself...

Either way CS will become better, simply due to the 10% shadowdmg from the weapon.
    In the CS Nerf thread it was stated its 150% now and at 110 its 175%

We'll do some quick testing and verify the 150 or 175 number.
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Zoopercat View Post
    We'll do some quick testing and verify the 150 or 175 number.
    Any luck so far?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rothulean1 View Post
    Any luck so far?
    Just cheked it, its still 150% AP @110. It just gets the 10% dmg bonus from apocalypse and the other traits(which regular scourge strike gets aswell).
    That means that CS balance wont really change at all and castigator is still the way to go.

Deleted
    Still trying to decide my main character for legion, only decided it will be a melee and it won't be a Demon Hunter nor feral druid... ahem.

Anyways, about unholy death knight, for people who leveled in the beta so far, i read a few months ago it's survival / sustain was realy bad, is it OK if you for example try to solo a rare or elite "golden frame" Mob ?

(already know raid / dungeons survival is quite good with some good cooldowns).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by knightpt View Post
    Still trying to decide my main character for legion, only decided it will be a melee and it won't be a Demon Hunter nor feral druid... ahem.

Anyways, about unholy death knight, for people who leveled in the beta so far, i read a few months ago it's survival / sustain was realy bad, is it OK if you for example try to solo a rare or elite "golden frame" Mob ?

(already know raid / dungeons survival is quite good with some good cooldowns).
    when i lvled on beta i haeed no trouble surving, you can slow mobs to kite them and dmg with pet/CS(fine for lvling). and large packs you cna aoe down quikly.