Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Even Mahrez snubbing arsenal, hes one player I thought would move this window. Cant even take the piss out of arsenal when its this easy, theyre not even trying its depressing.
    >implying wenger even bid for mahrez when he hasn't even bid for a CB

ComTruise.mp4
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    I'm just sad we don't have Gourcuff or Gomis stinking up the joint anymore; I'm sure Wenger would have bought them

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    >implying wenger even bid for mahrez when he hasn't even bid for a CB

ComTruise.mp4
    Its ok son, getting snubbed by Vardy AND mahrez wont feel so bad one day. Theres always next year right?

Its ok son, getting snubbed by Vardy AND mahrez wont feel so bad one day. Theres always next year right?
    You're too cute
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

And wenger actually has tried to get people he just wont budge on shit like 5mill more for a striker or just gets flat out told no because no one wants to come to arsenal. Did ozil and sanchez resign their contracts? the club was trying to get them too this window.

Deleted
    4-2 now. Good game. Shite defences.

- - - Updated - - -

I love him because he created MacGyver.

And wenger actually has tried to get people he just wont budge on shit like 5mill more for a striker or just gets flat out told no because no one wants to come to arsenal. Did ozil and sanchez resign their contracts? the club was trying to get them too this window.
    Ornstein says we were not going in for Mahrez. I trust a guy who has never been wrong about transfers a teeny bit more than you. Anything else is irrelevant.

Ornstein says we were not going in for Mahrez. I trust a guy who has never been wrong about transfers a teeny bit more than you. Anything else is irrelevant.
    Fair enough, why are they not going for him then, would have been a great signing.

Fair enough, why are they not going for him then, would have been a great signing.
    You're always banging on about Wenger this, Wenger that, but you can't understand why we weren't in for Mahrez? Reported for trolling.

Deleted
    5-2 Celtic.

You're always banging on about Wenger this, Wenger that, but you can't understand why we weren't in for Mahrez? Reported for trolling.
    Think this is finally his last year then or will no one show up to protest again like late last year? its his last year on contract

10+ Year Old Account
    Arsenal was in desperate need for signings. Both in quality and quantity. When every other side in the premier league gets stronger every year , Arsenal is just there. Stagnated.

- - - Updated - - -

Other than Xhaka who did they sign?

Deleted
    Fancy going through taking them back to Rome Zev?

10+ Year Old Account
    Bleh.. 1-1. Not the result i hoped for. But fitting.

Deleted
    Good score,
    See you at the Olimpico!

Think this is finally his last year then or will no one show up to protest again like late last year? its his last year on contract
    He'll get another

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Arsenal was in desperate need for signings. Both in quality and quantity. When every other side in the premier league gets stronger every year , Arsenal is just there. Stagnated.

A 20 yr old defender from League 1 and a 20 yr old striker from a Japanese league.

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post

Some japanese nobody striker. Meanwhile Man city and Man united spend over 150mill this window

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice 4-1 win against Reading the night. Not many teams in the Championship I'd want to beat more than them.

Deleted
    Raz and Zev in the Colosseum for a Gladiator fight (instead of away goals etc)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Fancy going through taking them back to Rome Zev?
    Hell yeah!
    I'll even be at the game