Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So fucking excited for this! Legion is shaping up to be the best expansion ever. God, by the end of the first tier we'll be in patch 7.2. What will the expansion end at? 7.6? 7.7? So much content. I think imma die in my chair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Well they seem to be going all out with Legion at least. Let's just hope they don't fuck it up and make another WoD.

"This time around there won't be a content drought".

AHAHAH. I'll fucking believe that when I see it.
    Considering most of the raiders and people on here are demanding new raids every month along with idiots that think just because there's content they don't like = there is no content? Yeah i doubt there wont be this " Content drought " fourms are crying about.

Uhm, old Blackrock Depths had 19 bosses. This is not similar to BRD at all. This is just a lazy Karazhan revamp.
    lol this idiot xD
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Well they seem to be going all out with Legion at least. Let's just hope they don't fuck it up and make another WoD.

"This time around there won't be a content drought".

AHAHAH. I'll fucking believe that when I see it.
    7.0 plus 7.1 is already better than all of WoD even if that was it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    So fucking excited for this! Legion is shaping up to be the best expansion ever. God, by the end of the first tier we'll be in patch 7.2. What will the expansion end at? 7.6? 7.7? So much content. I think imma die in my chair.
    I thonk that with all this content before it, 7.2 (Nighthold) can be considered almost tier2 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Yrael View Post
    I thonk that with all this content before it, 7.2 (Nighthold) can be considered almost tier2 now.
    Well, it's not. Nighthold is T19, the first tier of Legion. We know this because the dungeon journal has all the gear in it, and Emerald Nightmare doesn't have a tier set, Nighthold does. It's strictly a Highmaul/BRF relationship.

Nighthold is 7.0, same tier as Emerald Nightmare, but its' lore takes place after Karazhan.
    EM offers no tier gear, same as Highmaul from WoD or Mogu'shan Vaults from MoP.
    Last edited by Valiona; 2016-08-18 at 05:32 AM. Reason: clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by Valiona View Post
    Nighthold is 7.0, same tier as Emerald Nightmare, but its' lore takes place after Karazhan.
    EM offers no tier gear, same as Highmaul from WoD or Mogu'shan Vaults from MoP.
    7.1 Comes out before Nighthold, so pretty sure Nighthold is not gonna be 7.0, unless Blizzard has invented time travel IRL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    IDGAF if it's mythic-only, they're adding post-release dungeons and large ones at that.

That alone should get you excited for what this expansion holds. Last time they did that was Cata.

Also this may be the first time EVER that Blizz has changed their minds and added in an extra raid mid-expansion. Small one or not.

So I'll guess that 7.1 has Karazhan, the ending of the Suramar storyline, and the New Raid in it. And I'll say it launches somewhere around Halloween. Around 2 months from when Legion launches, and also just fits Karazhan.
    Guessing this.

October 25th 7.1
    January 10th Nighthold opens.
    March 28th 7.2 launches. New raid, story quests, world content and 1 bg.
    June 6th 7.3 launches with world content new feature and 1 dungeon.
    August Gamescom 2017 8.0 announced.
    August 22nd 7.4 launches with world content(new zone), 2 dungeons, 1 raid.
    September Alpha starts
    Late November Beta starts.
    December 12th 7.5 launches with world content and story wrap ups. Maybe 1 smaller feature.
    March 6th prepatch launches.
    April 10th 8.0 launches.

Very slight content drought for raiders after 7.4, but a decent patch in 7.5 only 3-4 months before 8.0.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Well, it's not. Nighthold is T19, the first tier of Legion. We know this because the dungeon journal has all the gear in it, and Emerald Nightmare doesn't have a tier set, Nighthold does. It's strictly a Highmaul/BRF relationship.
    I always viewed BRF as tier 2 raid, given how long it took to release it after HM. It's not about patch numbering, it's about the time schedule...

I always viewed BRF as tier 2 raid, given how long it took to release it after HM. It's not about patch numbering, it's about the time schedule...
    The tier number is actually about gear. BRF was tier 17, because it had the 17th set of class specific tier gear. Siege of Orgrimmar was tier 16, making BRF the first tier of WoD.

In a lot of ways though Highmaul did feel like its own tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    I agree with u here, and since there are already 2 mythic only dungeons, maybe this one will be mythic only too (if it also has attunements).
    But I dont think so since they dont want to deal with the rage of many ppl whining they cant see the content because people are setting to high requirements in pug finder.

I am curious how it will interact with the mythic+ system

I hope there is no lfr for the miniraid. That would be a major step to a better wow IMO.
    Imagine if u need decent gear for the miniraid and it isnt on lfr. That would make people want to raid EM on higher dificulties to get the gear and people wouldnt quit the game after completing EM lfr.

I dont hate lfr and I am a casual but I think that the higher difficulties should have content locked behind them (gear requirements for a miniraid in this case) for more casual players try at least normal (u dont have to be good for normal), I think this would keep players in the game longer
    I agree, and LFR may have its place, but I also agree on getting "casual" players to do normal. Players who are actually casual- meaning they cant play for long hours, or are inconsistent etc- can still put in effort and easily clear raids on normal before the next tier anyways IMO. Generally the crowd commonly referred to as "casuals"- the ones that don't want to put in any effort into gearing at all and just log in and clear the entire raid in a day or 2 and call it quits for the patch are the ones who generally the ones who NEED LFR. Players like that are generally the ones who will unsub anyways, so it doesn't make sense to me to design content for players who probably will only pay for a month or so at a time anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Guessing this.

October 25th 7.1
    January 10th Nighthold opens.
    March 28th 7.2 launches. New raid, story quests, world content and 1 bg.
    June 6th 7.3 launches with world content new feature and 1 dungeon.
    August Gamescom 2017 8.0 announced.
    August 22nd 7.4 launches with world content(new zone), 2 dungeons, 1 raid.
    September Alpha starts
    Late November Beta starts.
    December 12th 7.5 launches with world content and story wrap ups. Maybe 1 smaller feature.
    March 6th prepatch launches.
    April 10th 8.0 launches.

Very slight content drought for raiders after 7.4, but a decent patch in 7.5 only 3-4 months before 8.0.
    I'd say there is no way we're getting a new raid in March if Nighthold launches in Jan. They're going to give Nighthold at least 4-5 months (may even more). My guess would be that we get 7.2 (no raid) sometime in March-April, with the new raid not coming until 7.3 in May-June.

The nighthold page on the wow legion page says it is releasing in 7.1, which would out it alongside kara. The "small stormheim" raid will probably be 7.2 or even 7.05 if they really wanted to.

Kara was cool and all but i am already bored of it since TBC era, tbh to me it seems that blizzard are out of ideas and are rehashing old content as new.

Quote Originally Posted by Drattz View Post
    This is a bit late but ZA was the same bosses over, but only mostly. ZG every boss was 100% unique from how it worked in the 20 man version.
    The ZG raid had more bosses than the dungeon (10 vs. 6). I know some of them have been changed for the dungeon but imho it's just been lazy game design. I really hope Karazhan will be different.

- - - Updated - - -

It better won't be released as another raid tier like they tried with BRF. It horribly failed in doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by n0n3 View Post
    Kara was cool and all but i am already bored of it since TBC era, tbh to me it seems that blizzard are out of ideas and are rehashing old content as new.
    If its brand new mechanics and bosses then I wouldnt say its a rehash. Rehash would be more like WOTLK where they basically just hit copy+paste on NAxx and dumbed it down for the masses.

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    If its brand new mechanics and bosses then I wouldnt say its a rehash. Rehash would be more like WOTLK where they basically just hit copy+paste on NAxx and dumbed it down for the masses.
    I am pretty it will be pretty much the same dungeon layout, same bosses with maybe some legion minions thrown in there, we'll prolly fight medivh at the end instead of malchezaar.
    But hey its better than nothing for a year of paying subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post
    How can we return there if the whole building is empty? I was there with khadgar and there was no Moroes to welcome us.
    Remember those demons coming after you when you're in the ballroom? They'll be there to "welcome" you... :3

Quote Originally Posted by n0n3 View Post
    I am pretty it will be pretty much the same dungeon layout, same bosses with maybe some legion minions thrown in there, we'll prolly fight medivh at the end instead of malchezaar.
    But hey its better than nothing for a year of paying subscription.
    I dont have a crystal ball, so Ill just wait and see in a few weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jSewell View Post
    The nighthold page on the wow legion page says it is releasing in 7.1, which would out it alongside kara. The "small stormheim" raid will probably be 7.2 or even 7.05 if they really wanted to.
    They said that the small Stormheim raid would be dropping between Emerald Nightmare and Nighthold, so 7.1 will likely be hitting before Nighthold is opened (which will be in the game data in 7.0, just like BRF was in 6.0 game data, but opened after 6.1).