Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    There. Wells? Alex? See what you guys did now? Hope you're fucking happy, lol.
    Of course its false. The point wasn't to claim that Trump is a child molester, it was to point out dumb rhetorical mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Of course its false. The point wasn't to claim that Trump is a child molester, it was to point out dumb rhetorical mechanics.
    Of course I know it's false. I'm just making a joke that your absurd comparison caught out some unwitting poster who didn't read the thread. Jesus, it was sarcasm. A fucking joke.

And, for the record, I offered nothing in the way of dumb rhetorical mechanics. You mischaracterized my position as me giving credence to an article when I gave absolutely no credence to it all. And even after I told you how skeptical I was of it, you piled on to some pathetic and absurd comparison that another poster offered, when you should have known better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I thought the point was to highlight how Donald Trump refuses to release his tax returns (because what's in them is obviously worse than raping little kids - and it probably is, otherwise he'd release them, right?).
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    Turns out his adviser was payed 12 million for helping with the campaign in Russia... You know the one currently oppressing it's people.
    In Ukraine, not in Russia.
    Tens of thousands, not 12 millions - his name just appears on the "hand written list" which supposedly marks some illegal transfers amounting to 12 millions total to multiple people; there is no indication that he ever actually got anything, others on that list supposedly have their signatures there, he doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    In Ukraine, not in Russia.
    Tens of thousands, not 12 millions - his name just appears on the "hand written list" which supposedly marks some illegal transfers amounting to 12 millions total to multiple people; there is no indication that he ever actually got anything, others on that list supposedly have their signatures there, he doesn't.
    No, it was literally $12.7 million by the Pro-Russian Ukranian party. Even a Pro-Russian/Putin kissass like you, cannot and should not defend this. You will lose, Just like Trump.

Matthew Dime: Deuce Deuce.
    You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Interesting, who is hated by everyone now globally?. Even the current pope is against him, that tells me he is doing something right.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    No, it was literally $12.7 million by the Pro-Russian Ukranian party.
    It is literally false. No respectable outlet claims this.
    Ukraine still isn't Russia. And that same "pro-Russian" party was until final moments going to sign Association Agreement with EU and they had to be coerced out of it. That shows their "pro-Russian" ties as weak.

Even a Pro-Russian/Putin kissass like you, cannot and should not defend this. You will lose, Just like Trump.
    You just need to understand situation better, then you'll see that this argument is weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    It is literally false. No respectable outlet claims this.
    Ukraine still isn't Russia. And that same "pro-Russian" party was until final moments going to sign Association Agreement with EU and they had to be coerced out of it. That shows their "pro-Russian" ties as weak.

You just need to understand situation better, then you'll see that this argument is weak.
    Clearly of the two talking here, only one is right and it isn't you. The fact that you are trying to defend Manafort and Trump is astounding, but then again, why should I be surprised since you have defended Putin. Sorry but you aren't going to win the election with this Cheeto Jesus and you will be lucky to win this argument. So far, you aren't.

15+ Year Old Account
    All sources on this Khan Kinkylick thing link back to the original gotnews article, and it seems that nobody has been able to confirm kinkylick or any of the khan family being registered to any of the things they say they're registered to there.

This will probably be exploding tomorrow, but it seems someone out there is capitalizing on gullible and desperate Trumples.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Clearly of the two talking here, only one is right and it isn't you.
    It's clearly not you in this case.
    Did you actually read any sources?

Let's go to New York Times that is linked as primary source:
    The National Anti-Corruption Bureau, which obtained the ledger, said in a statement that Mr. Manafort’s name appeared 22 times in the documents over five years, with payments totaling $12.7 million. The purpose of the payments is not clear. Nor is the outcome, since the handwritten entries cannot be cross-referenced against banking records, and the signatures for receipt have not yet been verified.

“Paul Manafort is among those names on the list of so-called ‘black accounts of the Party of Regions,’ which the detectives of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine are investigating,” the statement said. “We emphasize that the presence of P. Manafort’s name in the list does not mean that he actually got the money, because the signatures that appear in the column of recipients could belong to other people.”

And, again, your media paints Yanukovich as pro-Russian just because in his last deal Russians offered better terms. He definitely wasn't.

The fact that you are trying to defend Manafort and Trump is astounding, but then again, why should I be surprised since you have defended Putin. Sorry but you aren't going to win the election with this Cheeto Jesus and you will be lucky to win this argument. So far, you aren't.
    Clearly you're just looking for any reason to hate Trump and his supporters, evidence be damned

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Again, I'm asking if it's true. And you keep replying to me with things that don't really relate to my query. I get it, the guys unreliable. That's fine. But sometimes even unreliable sources get it right. That's all I'm saying.
    Since you haven't gotten the hint, Wells cannot tell you if it's true. And he clearly feels uncomfortable giving you his word for some douche website he doesn't trust himself completely. That is why he's telling you to go and look for yourself. Now, you're a lazy ass punk who doesn't want to do the research, that's fine. But don't pester the man about his word. Or... you want to nail him so you can somehow prove him wrong later with some other batshit crazy website and then pretend you're somehow more... right or something, I never get it..

Infracted - Keep it Civil
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-08-20 at 05:42 AM.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Wells cannot tell you if it's true
    And you can't prove aliens didn't build my house. I mean, if ancient aliens didn't exist, how did they build everything?

.... obligatory /sarc

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    And you can't prove aliens didn't build my house. I mean, if ancient aliens didn't exist, how did they build everything?

.... obligatory /sarc
    Yeah, don't blame me... Merkava apparently needs to be pointed out the obvious.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Many people are telling me that Trump released a fake document pertaining to his health. Many people are telling me that Trump himself wrote the letter.

You mean this?
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jennif..._11565838.html

yeah it's a load of shit.

Man, let's see all the internet sleuths tear that apart like they did with Obama's birth certificate.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Too bad the cult-like Trumpkins are too occupied with Hillary's mental health https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
    Health was a major issue when McCain ran, people kept saying he wouldn't survive that he was too old, even though his mother was still alive...

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Health was a major issue when McCain ran, people kept saying he wouldn't survive that he was too old, even though his mother was still alive...
    That is true I think. While maybe not a indication of a large majority, I do know some people who did not vote for McCain for those very same reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    That is because he was running against a 46 year old. It is wierd to me to focus on Hillary's old age when Trump is 2 years older than her. The doctors gave them both a good bill of health and that is where the discussion ends. We can suppose all day but it means nothing more than wishful thinking. Latching on Hilalrys health at this point is desperation born from obvious staggering losses in the polls. The other side can just as easily claim Trump has mental problems because he seems to not remember constantly counterdicting himself on an hourly basis.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    Many people are telling me that Trump released a fake document pertaining to his health. Many people are telling me that Trump himself wrote the letter.
    Many people tell many other people, many false things.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    That is because he was running against a 46 year old. It is wierd to me to focus on Hillary's old age when Trump is 2 years older than her. The doctors gave them both a good bill of health and that is where the discussion ends. We can suppose all day but it means nothing more than wishful thinking. Latching on Hilalrys health at this point is desperation born from obvious staggering losses in the polls. The other side can just as easily claim Trump has mental problems because he seems to not remember constantly counterdicting himself on an hourly basis.
    Which is a observation. Concerns about Hillary's health is also connected to observations if one is looking close enough without rose colored glasses on. Not saying they are founded on truth, but it is still a observation many seem to notice. Like you said, doctors have given them both a clean bill of health and it should not be a issue. Since doctors are never wrong or subject to influence.