Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    He was sick of morons playing pokemon GO in his yard. To be fair im doing the same thing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    The side of his master - Medivh, who is on the side of the Legion because he is / was possessed by Sargeras.
    The last we saw of Medivh (not the Echo of Medivh, but the real Medivh), he was no longer possessed. He was clear, and was helping us, trying to make amends for what he'd done while under Sargeras's thrall.

But the undead Moroes can't know that, nor can any of the other undead tied to Karazhan. They simply exist in an infinite loop until something breaks them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    The last we saw of Medivh (not the Echo of Medivh, but the real Medivh), he was no longer possessed. He was clear, and was helping us, trying to make amends for what he'd done while under Sargeras's thrall.

But the undead Moroes can't know that, nor can any of the other undead tied to Karazhan. They simply exist in an infinite loop until something breaks them out.
    When was that?

Deleted
    When was that?
    Warcraft 3

Quote Originally Posted by sliske View Post
    when was that?
    wc3 ?
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post

You mean WC3 when we saw 'ghost' of Medivh whose actions were the opposite of what Medivh did while alive?

Moroes most likely still answers to Medivh, but since Medivh is dead either someone is impersonating him (like in khadgar Harbringers) or Moroes straight up believes Legion to be Medivh's master (master of my master) since Medivh did serve the legion for a long time.

Or someone just simply resurrected him and controls him with illusions. We don't yet know how he is "alive" again. Maybe legion resurrected him and feeds him illusions of Medivh commanding him. Maybe Legion needs him because he is one of the last beings who knows Karazhans secrets.

Quote Originally Posted by aketus View Post
    You mean WC3 when we saw 'ghost' of Medivh whose actions were the opposite of what Medivh did while alive?

Moroes most likely still answers to Medivh, but since Medivh is dead either someone is impersonating him (like in khadgar Harbringers) or Moroes straight up believes Legion to be Medivh's master (master of my master) since Medivh did serve the legion for a long time.

Or someone just simply resurrected him and controls him with illusions. We don't yet know how he is "alive" again. Maybe legion resurrected him and feeds him illusions of Medivh commanding him. Maybe Legion needs him because he is one of the last beings who knows Karazhans secrets.
    I'm not sure they're even talking about Medivh when Moroes says "i've been waiting for the master to return"

I took it as meaning Sargeras, or the Legion.

Deleted
    That wasn't a ghost, Medivh was ressurected by his mother Aegwynn.

I'm not sure they're even talking about Medivh when Moroes says "i've been waiting for the master to return"

I took it as meaning Sargeras, or the Legion.
    Medivh was Moroes's master whether it's possessed Medivh or not.

As Tauror said, that wasn't Medivh. That was living Medivh, resurrected by Aegwynn (acknowledged by her as well in "Tides of Darkness"). He even came back to Karazhan to drain power from the tower to prepare before the events in WC3 (in "The Last Guardian").
    Last edited by Qualia; 2016-08-18 at 01:32 PM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    He was sick of morons playing pokemon GO in his yard. To be fair im doing the same thing.
    LOL.

OT: It did look like he was allied with the Legion (I could be wrong).

Deleted
    Well, in Khadgar's video there was a dreadlord disguising as Medivh. I guess Moroes fell to the trick.

@caervek - he doesn't know too. He appears in WoD giving a quest and saying that something keeps ressurrecting him. It's almost as Higurashi, lol.
    Last edited by mmocf89c8b0f36; 2016-08-18 at 01:45 PM.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think a bigger question is why is Moroes not dead, well granted he was dead the first time we killed him but shouldn't that have made him deaddead?

7+ Year Old Account
    he wasnt a mage.
    a mage is not that big of an idiot to run around alone in dark and deadly lands.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    I think a bigger question is why is Moroes not dead, well granted he was dead the first time we killed him but shouldn't that have made him deaddead?
    people really have to get the god damn garrison inn...
    he isnt dead, some unknown force/power/spell/whatever keeps reviving him.

Formerly known as Arafal

WoD is canon. Writing it off because you don't like it is childish.
    Anything Blizzard says is canon is canon. The childish part is becoming Blizzard fan boy enough to support that.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

7+ Year Old Account
    what "ghost"?
    he was completely alive back in wc3.

- - - Updated - - -

When was that?
    wc3 maybe?

Formerly known as Arafal

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    people really have to get the god damn garrison inn...
    he isnt dead, some unknown force/power/spell/whatever keeps reviving him.
    Ahh, I saw him in the inn, just assumed it was just for the quest and not canon.

Quite saddening to read, that people fail to understand, that Moroes means Medivh.
    I dont understand how people can have such a serious lack of comprehension skills.

He does say "preparations must be done as the master will return... soon". Doubt he is referring to Medivh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mergulhao21 View Post
    He does say "preparations must be done as the master will return... soon". Doubt he is referring to Medivh.
    medivh is the only person he calls master.

Formerly known as Arafal