Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Low levels 1-shotting mobs is indeed not a bug. It is intended design of NEWWOW.

Yep its been hotfixed in the US.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    I mean yet this needed hotfixed as it was quite stupid how strong that buff was. However they REALLY need to fix the issue with tagging on mobs murdering your exp.
    That's not a bug that needs fixing. The more players killing a mob together lowers XP gains. Always been this way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    No, I need them to buy a shitload of felbats so I can sell them off for ridiculous prices to assholes who didn't play in pre-patch in a couple of months.
    so you're just another shekel grubbing wowjew. gotcha.

Infracted {MoanaLisa}
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2016-08-18 at 08:35 PM.

Deleted
    and yet again you are back to afk'ing to get xp from this event, how exciting, really brings the hype for legion, totally, for real.

Takes them minutes to fix this and roll it out, and still haven't done a facking thing about fixing the xp issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    That's not a bug that needs fixing. The more players killing a mob together lowers XP gains. Always been this way.
    Ya and it needs to change, tired of getting a mob to 10% hp just for someone to run by kill it and I get 4xp.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    It is a bug that needs fixing. Go and solo a mob and get a nice chunk of exp, have one other person run up and breathe on the mob and run off and you get next to nothing. It is even worse if a level 100 is the one that hits it as it takes even more away.

Also, some of these people don't stay and kill the mob, they touch it once and do nothing or run off.

Game breaking are the oversensitive persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelie View Post
    and yet again you are back to afk'ing to get xp from this event, how exciting, really brings the hype for legion, totally, for real.

Takes them minutes to fix this and roll it out, and still haven't done a facking thing about fixing the xp issue.
    yep thanks to the buff i was finally able to get mob xp without 100s tagging it or ganking me. now i'm back to afking in the air.

World content exploits do not yield bans.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    It seems to be fixed now

It is a bug that needs fixing. Go and solo a mob and get a nice chunk of exp, have one other person run up and breathe on the mob and run off and you get next to nothing. It is even worse if a level 100 is the one that hits it as it takes even more away.

Also, some of these people don't stay and kill the mob, they touch it once and do nothing or run off.
    Just because it is something you do not like does not make it a bug. This is the way mob tagging has always been since it was implemented.

It still seems pretty easy to kill stuff and I am still 1-shotting some of the Eredar mages but Bosses and the like are safe from the wrath of the noobies for now

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Just because it is something you do not like does not make it a bug. This is the way mob tagging has always been since it was implemented.
    Guess we'll see what happens then. I expect it to get fixed for this event as the exp gains are murdered far more than you realize when someone tags a mob you are working on.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    yep thanks to the buff i was finally able to get mob xp without 100s tagging it or ganking me. now i'm back to afking in the air.
    Yep. It went from lowbies being useful to lowbies afking.

This was one "Exploit" that benefited everyone.

Guess we'll see what happens then. I expect it to get fixed for this event as the exp gains are murdered far more than you realize when someone tags a mob you are working on.
    Blizzard is being far too kind letting players level with ease while afking, and they know it. I doubt very seriously that they are going to further inflate possible xp gains.

The bug is me normally getting 7k on a kill going down to 50xp because ONE level 100 tagged it.

The xp buff for killing demons is pointless, when you get lesser to almost no xp, because someone has tagged the mob, too. Here a fix is necessary, even if it has been the system for years.

Blizzard is still killing the alt leveling experience with this boring invasions.

Blizzard is being far too kind letting players level with ease while afking, and they know it. I doubt very seriously that they are going to further inflate possible xp gains.
    Ya blizzard is totally being far too kind giving playes a new way to level and letting them enjoy themselves.

#FuckFunNWoW

10+ Year Old Account
    First rule of gamebreaking bugs is not telling everyone about gamebreaking bugs