Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Yeah, I missed that option. That's a great addon, thank you for your good work and keep up!
    Thanks!

Small suggestion: Would be cool to have an option to add icons with CD tracker of certain abilities. Right now I'm using weak auras and tellmewhen for it. Inb4 its already implemented and I overlooked it again ^_^
    Generally I've left that out as I just use normal action bars rearranged for that function, which you might as well unless you actually need to click them. I don't know if I'll ever do this since it's easy to add WAs if really needed but maybe after I finish dynamic bars.

Also, why is there no priority options for Focused Rage for Vengeance talent? I'm configuring my priority list and the only option is if Rage>=90
    I'll look/add
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)
    ShockAndAwe (Enhancement Shamans)

Quote Originally Posted by reighnman View Post
    Generally I've left that out as I just use normal action bars rearranged for that function, which you might as well unless you actually need to click them. I don't know if I'll ever do this since it's easy to add WAs if really needed but maybe after I finish dynamic bars.
    As you said it's not mandatory, but it is nice to have everything in one package. Great addon regardless, just want a little more options with priority config. Are you going to update priority functions with set bonuses and other new Legion stuff?

Another small suggestion:
    When you choose from priority variants the "None" option should be at the bottom/top of the list, not alphabetically. It's kinda strange looking for it in the middle. Spend a few minutes trying to figure out how to delete the line Not a big issue tho.

As you said it's not mandatory, but it is nice to have everything in one package. Great addon regardless, just want a little more options with priority config. Are you going to update priority functions with set bonuses and other new Legion stuff?

Another small suggestion:
    When you choose from priority variants the "None" option should be at the bottom/top of the list, not alphabetically. It's kinda strange looking for it in the middle. Spend a few minutes trying to figure out how to delete the line Not a big issue tho.
    If you want to put a nice prot priority list together and send me the output of "/run SlamAndAwe:PrintPriorities()" I'll test it out

v3.2.9
    Adds 2 priority options:
    -Focused Rage (if=buff.vengeance&off.gcd)
    -Ignore Pain (if=buff.vengeance)
    - - - Updated - - -

I decided to go back and add something for thunder clap as well:

v3.2.10
    Adds priority option:
    -Thunder Clap (if=adds >= 3) (range adjusts with cracking thunder talent)
    And yes I will add more options as things develop with legion/artifact/legendaries
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)

Is it working as intended that the Session Uptime never displays anything when you Arms?

Quote Originally Posted by georgelappies View Post
    Is it working as intended that the Session Uptime never displays anything when you Arms?
    It is - at least until I find something useful to track for arms :/

I may make it hide was waiting to look at arms more
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)

It is - at least until I find something useful to track for arms :/

I may make it hide was waiting to look at arms more
    Ooh please yes, give Arms some love. Also if possible can you change this awesome add-on's description to not say Fury tracker but Warrior tracker seeing as it works just as well for Prot and Arms.

PM me your paypal details and perhaps I can fund the cups of coffee requierd to power these changes

Ooh please yes, give Arms some love. Also if possible can you change this awesome add-on's description to not say Fury tracker but Warrior tracker seeing as it works just as well for Prot and Arms.

PM me your paypal details and perhaps I can fund the cups of coffee requierd to power these changes
    There are donation links on the project page but nothing is expected - I'll keep trying to improve it either way

If you have suggestions for uptime related items to track for arms let me know.
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)

Excellent Addon man, great work. I'll make a donation as soon as I can.

One question:
    Im not seeing Execute suggestions every time im with Enrage on and with enough rage. It seems to priotize other spells first. I know we should continue casting Bloodthirst and Raging Blow on CD for rage generation, but I think chaining some executes first is better for DPS gain.

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastbrek View Post
    Excellent Addon man, great work. I'll make a donation as soon as I can.
    tbh you're better off donating to Archi/Sarri or any of the theory-crafting/APL people as I just take their work and try to make it usable.

One question:
    Im not seeing Execute suggestions every time im with Enrage on and with enough rage. It seems to priotize other spells first. I know we should continue casting Bloodthirst and Raging Blow on CD for rage generation, but I think chaining some executes first is better for DPS gain.

Thanks again.
    Execute is in a weird spot pre-patch, there has been lots of discussion about it in the Fury thread. Having Jugg or the Legendary will probably change things up you just have to remember it's pre-patch and things are still in flux.

I'm pretty much on break until Legion but you can expect a good amount of updates the first week.
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)

tbh you're better off donating to Archi/Sarri or any of the theory-crafting/APL people as I just take their work and try to make it usable.

Execute is in a weird spot pre-patch, there has been lots of discussion about it in the Fury thread. Having Jugg or the Legendary will probably change things up you just have to remember it's pre-patch and things are still in flux.

I'm pretty much on break until Legion but you can expect a good amount of updates the first week.
    Thanks for keeping it up to date.

There is a beta for v3.3.0 out there that brings dynamic bars (no more gaps between bars, they will slide up etc). I want to have a few people test it but I think most will approve of the change.

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/sl...ther-downloads

r432-BETA

Right now they only "grow" down, I'll make an option at some point to reverse it
    Last edited by reighnman; 2016-08-21 at 04:01 AM.
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)

Ty!
    Another question:
    Why the addon suggests a ST rotation when there are 2 targets?

Great job on this, like it a lot!

There is a beta for v3.3.0 out there that brings dynamic bars (no more gaps between bars, they will slide up etc). I want to have a few people test it but I think most will approve of the change.

r432-BETA

Right now they only "grow" down, I'll make an option at some point to reverse it
    Excellent, testing it and will provide feedback.

Problems with spec changing seems to have been fixed, thanks alot for that. Really good addon

Excellent, testing it and will provide feedback.
    Beta on Arms, extremely laggy like 2 FPS per second and only skill square shows up.

Beta on Arms, extremely laggy like 2 FPS per second and only skill square shows up.
    I couldn't reproduce this using r434 - I just pushed beta of it out now that also has a focused rage bar similar to the TfB bar for Fury (sound/blink at 3). If that still doesn't work try resetting defaults or deleting wowpath\WTF\Account\1234\Realm\Char\SavedVariables\SlamAndAwe.*

Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)

I couldn't reproduce this using r434 - I just pushed beta of it out now that also has a focused rage bar similar to the TfB bar for Fury (sound/blink at 3). If that still doesn't work try resetting defaults or deleting wowpath\WTF\Account\1234\Realm\Char\SavedVariables\SlamAndAwe.*

Great, removing the previous LAU file seem to have resolved the issue

I now have this version running smoothly:

PS I see the description still list it as a Fury cooldown tracker

Pretty please with a cherry on top for my OCD genetic malfunction is it possible to remove Fury and only list Warrior seeing as it tracks prot and arms as well
    Last edited by georgelappies; 2016-08-21 at 05:01 PM.

Pretty please with a cherry on top for my OCD genetic malfunction is it possible to remove Fury and only list Warrior seeing as it tracks prot and arms as well
    Fixed in next release

- - - Updated - - -

Ty!
    Another question:
    Why the addon suggests a ST rotation when there are 2 targets?
    Arms doesn't have any aoe calculations atm and for Fury aoe is set for min 3 targets - I haven't really looked into 2 but I'll check.
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)

Fixed in next release
    Thanks, most appreciated.