Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

If two girls could make a baby...

If two girls could make a baby...... men would extint. Thoughts?

Why? they would kill male babies?
    Mother pus bucket!

But men are the stronger sex, we can just stop them with force. Ez pz!

Deleted
    Now that's some street theatre I'd be happy to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Why? they would kill male babies?
    If a female and a female produced offspring (This is a thing by the way) then there is no possible way to produce a male. Females have XX chromosomes, while males have XY. If you don't have a Y chromosome from a parent, you can't get a male.
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Malderon View Post
    Only if men stopped making babies, and technically two men can make babies with the same level of tech two women would need.

Who would kill spiders in the bathtub?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    It'd be a disaster. They'd soon decide to bring us back but will never work out how because scientific progress stopped as soon as the last man died

edit:

No more penis jokes, Women's Football will be the only type of Football, STEM faculties closed. Imagine the horror
    Last edited by S7orm; 2016-08-19 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    If a female and a female produced offspring (This is a thing by the way) then there is no possible way to produce a male. Females have XX chromosomes, while males have XY. If you don't have a Y chromosome from a parent, you can't get a male.
    It is not a thing. At all. Might want to read your own link.

Deleted
    Because all women are lesbians. Am i right?

Thoughts?

You did not think your question properly through and make yourself look a little silly. But we all make mistakes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most women prefer having sex with men.

Also, I assume english isn't your primary language, but I find the wording of your post hilarious.

Ohhhh now I remember, it reminds me of

Last edited by The One Percent; 2016-08-19 at 10:44 AM.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

You forgot to think about the great sex war that would break out when this tech becomes available. Mass rapes and killings of woman by militant males. You cant just peacefully remove all males .

2 horses can make babies.
    Why isnt the human race extinct?

Mind = blown.

If each gender could reproduce on their own we'd eventually evolve into different species, I imagine.

Hmmm, really makes me think.

Quote Originally Posted by Malderon View Post
    Whichever of them carried the fetus to term would effectively be the female and the other would effectively be the male. Physiological divergence would inevitably follow, and then you'd have females and males again.

Point is: no single strategy is stable in evolutionary game theory. In an all female population a male-like mutant would out-reproduce the typical female by considerable margin, quickly resulting in more male-like mutants with male traits further amplified. It's not an accident why the sex ratio is universally close to 50% in humans; it's the stable point.
    Last edited by Barael; 2016-08-19 at 10:56 AM.

So if two girls could make babies, every woman would become a lesbian?

Men would go extint and the Left would win every single election by a landslide.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Aha, I was unaware of the possibility of "female sperm", and thought the question was based on a "magical" situation where two women were producing both male and female babies.
    Mother pus bucket!