Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    you wanna race through the leveling experience in three hours(!) for ONE mythic run?.....
    No, dont enjoy legion....
    3 hours? wat, do you know math or?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    you wanna race through the leveling experience in three hours(!) for ONE mythic run?.....
    No, dont enjoy legion....
    3? It's 27...

It's actually 33 with the new reset timer at 09:00 cest.

Quote Originally Posted by Targetter View Post
    3? It's 27...
    It's 33 acutally since resets will be at 09:00am in Legion

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Not confirmed, but certainly more credible than a random rumour.
    It's enough for me in any case.

- - - Updated - - -

That and he's been a Top10+ raider for a very long time and hanging around at GC along with several other raiders.
    Yeah, but I'm saying he is currently a credible source since the information relates to him and he also had connections with the devs in the last few days.

On another note, seems like we're still gonna be able to get x3 re roll coins

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    OP, I think you misunderstand..

What they basically say is that:
    -Legion releases on Tuesday for Europe.
    -People can do Mythics on Wednesday.

So people that level within a few hours won't be able to quickly gear in Mythics ánd then do them again the day after.
    They did this because it would give EU-guilds a great unfair advantage in the world-first race.
    I love how having access to mythic 0!! dungeons (you can't do mythic+ untill raid release) would give a great unfair advantage in the world first race, but US having access to the raid 24h before EU is not even a small unfair advantage xD
    Lmao man...

So people that level within a few hours won't be able to quickly gear in Mythics ánd then do them again the day after.
    They did this because it would give EU-guilds a great unfair advantage in the world-first race.
    The US consistently getting raids 24 hours before EU is not an advantage, nope.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    The US consistently getting raids 24 hours before EU is not an advantage, nope.
    And EU still gets world first

- - - Updated - - -

And it's more of a 16h difference, not 24

Deleted
    1 Lockout of mythic dungeons on top of
    - 4 lockouts of mythic dungeons,
    - 1 lockout of split-run heroic EN and
    - 1 lockout of near-to-unlimited Mythic+ farming

doesn't sound like a "great unfair advantage" to me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixthumbs View Post
    1 Lockout of mythic dungeons on top of
    - 4 lockouts of mythic dungeons,
    - 1 lockout of split-run heroic EN and
    - 1 lockout of near-to-unlimited Mythic+ farming

doesn't sound like a "great unfair advantage" to me.
    Mythic plus and EN is not gonna unlock until the 3rd week

I love how having access to mythic 0!! dungeons (you can't do mythic+ untill raid release) would give a great unfair advantage in the world first race, but US having access to the raid 24h before EU is not even a small unfair advantage xD
    Lmao man...

I'd look more at the "incredibly unfun" standpoint. To miss an extra lockout of bonus rolls, mythic dungeons and world bosses due to not being able to level starting at midnight would just feel bad for many even if they aren't in any world first race. Optimizing gearing up for raids is fun for many but there is a limit to that fun when you miss a ton of stuff like this would cause.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by myhv View Post
    That's nice, but I would like to see a blue post on the issue, not some random streamer
    random streamer flown to gamescom to do blizzards streams by blizzard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aesthir View Post
    Lmao man...
    First of all, its 16h between the two.
    Second, it would give them 1 extra shot at all mythics (4 compared to 3). So having a 33% more chance to get a item drop/proc titanforged is an advantage

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    random streamer flown to gamescom to do blizzards streams by blizzard.
    He also randomly announced 7.1 in a random interview with Ion and signed a random NDA with Blizz. So why couldn't he randomly ask the devs about that while they were hanging out at the random Legion Cafe.

Deleted

- It's not for advantage on world first race, all those top guilds are doing multiple split runs on heroic the first week of Emerald nightmare, since it's 20 item levels higher than mythic dungeons, it's pretty much guaranteed all that gear will be replaced by the time mythic opens up and world race starts.

- The main reason why it's fixed or will be fixed is too much QQ from NA players and not forcing players to level main and alt and do mythic on launch night.

-

Either way it's better like this, means I can start my alt right after my main and leave gearing for the second day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    First of all, its 16h between the two.
    Second, it would give them 1 extra shot at all mythics (4 compared to 3). So having a 33% more chance to get a item drop/proc titanforged is an advantage

- - - Updated - - -

He also randomly announced 7.1 in a random interview with Ion and signed a random NDA with Blizz. So why couldn't he randomly ask the devs about that while they were hanging out at the random Legion Cafe.
    Gear is capped at 850 until Emerald nightmare launches, so no, you won't be getting any titanforged.

Deleted
    Noob question. For those in the UK - is it Monday 29th midnight going on to Tuesday 30th ? or Tuesday 30th midnight going on to Wednesday 31st ?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul360 View Post
    Noob question. For those in the UK - is it Monday 29th midnight going on to Tuesday 30th ? or Tuesday 30th midnight going on to Wednesday 31st ?
    Monday at 23:00 for UK.

Deleted

To be honest they should just let EU do them, US wins fuck all anyway :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post

Gear is capped at 850 until Emerald nightmare launches, so no, you won't be getting any titanforged.
    Mythic is 840+, so warforged I guess. But thats also an extra chance for world boss 860 gear, as well as a legendary.

and dont say "mythic 0", becouse first mythic is mythic 1, the first key to next lvl in mythic + when it open will be +2 key, so "normal" mythic is mythic 1