Page 1 of 18
... LastLast

Nighthold is coming out in early 2017

While I am dissapointed that they are delaying nighthold and putting this Stormheim raid in between, I will save my thoughts until I see the Stormheim raid and if it will be enough to hold my guild over.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ok, noted.

"delayed"

Okay thanks for correcting the record
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

I think it's a fantastic decision and would be folly to have it come out sooner. If you want content to hold you over, then it has to be released gradually overtime or else that first raid might as well not exist and the miniraid wouldn't exist at all.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

4-5 months post Emerald Nightmare, sounds right to me.

I don't mind this given Ion Hazzikostas reasons for delaying it. I did mythic raiding in Highmaul (not hardcore but semi-hc) and we didnt finish Highmaul mythic and just fucked that and went to BRF heroic instantly instead. That's not how it should be and i think this will help with that certain problem.

It always was going to come out after EN was out for awhile. Has higher ilvl and tier.

So not delayed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Defend View Post
    and if it will be enough to hold my guild over.
    Damn should have asked the devs if they could quench your mind bending appetite to devour content as a world leader in raiding progression. Just get a few of these. Should be interesting enough to hold you over. Extra challenge, stay inside the lines this time you'll have enough content to skip right to when Sylvannas dies.

7+ Year Old Account
    lol delayed, more like every one wanted a bit more time between raids....

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaduce View Post
    4-5 months post Emerald Nightmare, sounds right to me.
    A 7 boss raid won't keep you entertained for 4 or 5 months (just remember TotC or even DS).

@ Defend: Where'd you get that information from? Gamescom?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    A 7 boss raid won't keep you entertained for 4 or 5 months (just remember TotC or even DS).

Fact is they can't produce raids faster than we can consume them. THey should stagger the release like this so I am left with only 1-2 months of repeat stuff in between content launches vs 14 months at the end of every expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait what, are they going to count EN and NH as separate tiers, and have one more after that, and claim they had 3 raid tiers? LOL if so, my signature be damned - that's kind of pathetic and disingenuous, given all the information we got until this point. So if this is true, then EN=T19, NH=T20. And we have a tier with literally no tier set ...

This and the rumor I read about no tier tokens kind of has me worried. So what, a system that has worked since fucking AQ40 suddenly doesn't work any more? But hey, I will have plenty of time for alts, even with the artifact system...
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

I thought they said tiers should last 4-5 months? Unless they've making Nighthold the 2nd tier this doesn't make any sense. The first tier of Legion will be 8-9 months, double what they said it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Wait what, are they going to count EN and NH as separate tiers, and have one more after that, and claim they had 3 raid tiers? LOL if so, my signature be damned - that's kind of pathetic and disingenuous, given all the information we got until this point. So if this is true, then EN=T19, NH=T20. And we have a tier with literally no tier set ...

This and the rumor I read about no tier tokens kind of has me worried. So what, a system that has worked since fucking AQ40 suddenly doesn't work any more? But hey, I will have plenty of time for alts, even with the artifact system...
    I don't think they are different raid tiers are they? Just that they aren't released at the same time...ya know I don't know at all gonna shut up now.

They are the same raid tier and nobody at Blizzard has even tried to say otherwise, some of you are just ridiculously paranoid...

Quote Originally Posted by Hexxidecimal View Post
    I don't think they are different raid tiers are they? Just that they aren't released at the same time...ya know I don't know at all gonna shut up now.
    Highmaul and BRF = 1 raid tier, because only one of those raids had tier, they were just seperated. Same as the two raids in Legion - they count as one raid tier togther.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post

Emerald Nightmare will be here for 2 month, as it does not open directly at launch. And there's also the Stormheim raid that will be the progress content for easily 1 or 2 month. I think you can think about 8 to 11 boss for Emerald Nightmare + Stormheim raid which is enough to stand 3 - 4 month. Also, there will be mythic + dungeons, and then mythic + karazhan.

Deleted
    Thats good that they ''delay'' raids imo. Less rushing and hoping we get shit done before next raid comes.

Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia View Post
    Emerald Nightmare will be here for 2 month, as it does not open directly at launch. And there's also the Stormheim raid that will be the progress content for easily 1 or 2 month. I think you can think about 8 to 11 boss for Emerald Nightmare + Stormheim raid which is enough to stand 3 - 4 month. Also, there will be mythic + dungeons, and then mythic + karazhan.
    I don't know what kind of "mini raid" the Stormheim thing will be. Mini raid like Maghteridon? Like Gruul? Or like TotC?

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Which is why they can't do it if they won't to maintain even the slightest sign of confidence from the players.