Little advice is wanted

thank you in advance for the answers...Last night i got that item although what i got was the 710 version. I noticed as I was doing some lfr that it seemed to always store the damage and proc after the mobs died. So even though it was a 30 ilvl upgrade from the 680 trinket I had is it worth it if it always is going to proc after mobs are dead?

Soul Capacitor
    Heroic
    Item Level 705
    Binds when picked up
    Unique-Equipped
    Miscellaneous Trinket
    +297 Agility
    Chance of a Bonus Stat
    +144 Speed
    +144 Leech
    +144 Avoidance
    Chance of a Bonus Socket
    Prismatic Socket
    Equip: Your melee attacks have a chance to trigger Spirit Shift for 10 sec. While a spirit, your damage dealt is stored up. When this effects ends, you explode back into corporeality, dealing 100.03% of the stored damage to all enemies within 10 yds, split evenly. (Approximately 1.00 procs per minute)

Sorry I'm not good at linking items. So I just copied and pasted the description, Again ty for any answers in advance
    I can't wait to watch your ego bleed
    Your pain will set me free

Stitched Up Heart

10+ Year Old Account
    very much worth it, but if the damage proc happens after trash dies, perhaps use another trinket on trash?
    (at least in heroic dungeons trash takes up all the time spent...as a tank i don't care as much about boss damage as overall, entire dungeon)

what stats did your trinket have on it specificallly? socket? etc?
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    very much worth it, but if the damage proc happens after trash dies, perhaps use another trinket on trash?
    (at least in heroic dungeons trash takes up all the time spent...as a tank i don't care as much about boss damage as overall, entire dungeon)

what stats did your trinket have on it specificallly? socket? etc?

311 agility and no socket sadly. It replaced Saberblade Emblem so I might restore that and use it for trash and switch them quickly at boss.

This is armory link and yes I know not the best but I quit for the majority of this exp

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kinhead/simple

Stitched Up Heart

You need a /cancelaura Macro with soul capacitor in order to remove that annoyance with it going off after mobs are dead thus doing no damage.

My macro was as follows
    #showtooltip
    /use 14
    /cancelaura Spirit Shift

It removes the Spirit Shift buff which is what stores your damage, and will end it early so you don't lose all your damage if you see mobs will die before it finishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    You need a /cancelaura Macro with soul capacitor in order to remove that annoyance with it going off after mobs are dead thus doing no damage.

My macro was as follows
    #showtooltip
    /use 14
    /cancelaura Spirit Shift

It removes the Spirit Shift buff which is what stores your damage, and will end it early so you don't lose all your damage if you see mobs will die before it finishes.
    Thank you so very very much Sephiroso

Stitched Up Heart

What's with the /use 14? Is it to get it to show the the item as the tooltip?

Quote Originally Posted by Teevo View Post
    What's with the /use 14? Is it to get it to show the the item as the tooltip?
    Yes. Otherwise it'll just be a red question mark with black background. The 14(for anyone that doesn't know) btw is the 2nd trinket slot so the soul capacitor has to be equipped in that slot for it to show the soul capacitor icon.

You don't have to have it as a question mark, you can choose your own icon for it if you want to. That's what I did for mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Teevo View Post
    You don't have to have it as a question mark, you can choose your own icon for it if you want to. That's what I did for mine.
    Okay, but why not just use the exact icon of the trinket when its simple to do so?

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroso View Post
    Okay, but why not just use the exact icon of the trinket when its simple to do so?
    I was just sayin' that it can be changed so it doesn't look like a question mark. The statement from before seemed to imply that it could only be that symbol.

For most people, having it as the icon of the trinket would be a lot simpler.

You can just do #showtooltip Soul Capacitor for the icon.

i'd recommend jsut crafting the alchemy trinket if you can tho

soul capa is kinda garbage now that it doesnt guarantee a proc on the opener