Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    They've been saying for a while that even though they will be Infinity War related, and technically Part 1 and Part 2, they will be standalone movies, not 2 parts of a whole.

So not all that surprising imo.

Wonder what the second part will be called though.

Avengers: Thanos Strikes Back, is my guess.
    Last edited by mmoc8116b97f51; 2016-07-30 at 06:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm seeing people lose their shit about this for a while now... We've known for a few months that they were essentially stand alone films and that they were going to be renamed, it shouldn't come as a huge shock to anyone.

It'll still be about taking down Thanos, they'll just not be directly connected, it's all good.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Now we get a very concise, 2.5 hour story that moves at a similar clip to Civil War but on cosmic proportions. Seems to be the right move as opposed to stretching the Hobbit into 3 films, the last two of which suffered tremendously. The followup movie will likely be the first outing for the 'new' avengers.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    Isn't all that surprising since they made that same announcement a few months back.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    They've been saying for a while that even though they will be Infinity War related, and technically Part 1 and Part 2, they will be standalone movies, not 2 parts of a whole.

So not all that surprising imo.

Wonder what the second part will be called though.

Avengers: Thanos Strikes Back, is my guess.
    Then it'll be the best one

I trust the Russos and hopefully that means it won't end on some big cliff hanger that we have to wait for. Splitting the big movie into 2 has gotten old.
    "Join S.H.I.E.L.D. Travel to exotic distant lands. Meet exciting unusual people... and kill them."
    -Hunter, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSweetness View Post
    Then it'll be the best one

I trust the Russos and hopefully that means it won't end on some big cliff hanger that we have to wait for. Splitting the big movie into 2 has gotten old.
    thats exactly what theyre trying to avoid.

im pretty sure they said straight up after the announcement they werent gonna make the "first movie sucks and is all build up 2nd movie is all action" 2 parter thats become so common these days
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    thats exactly what theyre trying to avoid.

im pretty sure they said straight up after the announcement they werent gonna make the "first movie sucks and is all build up 2nd movie is all action" 2 parter thats become so common these days
    Sounds good to me then. A lot of franchises have suffered from that trend.
    "Join S.H.I.E.L.D. Travel to exotic distant lands. Meet exciting unusual people... and kill them."
    -Hunter, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

"What could be in store for Marvel over at ABC? Well, we’ve yet to hear word on Damage Control following the series receiving a put pilot commitment or the secret project that John Ridley has been developing, so I’d say it’s a safe bet that those two are going to be included in the conversation. Dugney further commented on the matter stating the following.

“We all came to an agreement that the next show that we want to do together is something that is as creatively strong as it can be.”

When asked if they would like to “carve out narrative niche for a family of Marvel shows as Netflix has done”, Dugney responded that is an “interesting question, and we have talked a little bit about that, yes.” From the sound of things, it looks like ABC could end up launching their own connected corner of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and I’d be lying if I didn’t say that’s pretty exciting. Perhaps if fans respond well enough to Robbie Reyes this season on Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. we could possibly end up seeing Ghost Rider spinoff into his own series?"

http://heroichollywood.com/abc-meeting-marvel-tv-tca/

"Last year it was revealed that Fox would be teaming up with Marvel Entertainment to develop televsion series based on the X-Men franchise, which would focus on Legion & The Hellfire Club. Shortly after though, Hellfire lost it’s showrunners to 24: Legacy. Word regarding the project following that remained quiet for some time until and recently it was finally revealed that the network had decided to drop the series. So, what happened with Hellfire? While speaking with /Film after a panel at the Television Critics Assocation, co-chairman and CEO Dana Walden revealed what the problem was when it came to the potential series.

“We did see an early draft of Hellfire and there was a lot of work to be done. Manny and Evan were getting very busy with the new 24. At a certain point we all regrouped, together with Simon Kinberg and Bryan Singer and Lauren Shuler Donner and Jeph Loeb at Marvel and really made a decision. I would say if there was anything about ‘Hellfire’ that was not ideal for us, it felt like a show that wanted to live as a feature rather than really taking advantage of what television does best: exploring relationships and characters and smaller moments. It doesn’t mean it can’t feel like a big show but ‘Hellfire’ felt more like another installment of the features.”

Mouse over video for audio

However, while the network may have dropped Hellfire, they are now moving forward with a currently untitled new project from Burn Notice creator Matt Nix. This series will focus n two ordinary parents who discover that their children are mutants and must go on the run from the government. If you’re worried though that the series will only feature new characters created for television, we’ve got good news as Walden did confirmed that the good news revealed by Walden that while the series will primarily focus on the new family, there “will be some iconic characters” making an appearance."

http://heroichollywood.com/why-fox-dropped-hellfire/

"After its announcement as being in development earlier this year, word on Freeform’s Cloak and Dagger has been relatively quiet. That said, fan excitement for the project has not been quiet and many are wondering when they’ll hear more information about the project. The show doesn’t have a showrunner, there hasn’t been any casting news, and we only know that the series is planned to hit in 2017.

When the show was announced, the summary hinted at a focus on the love-story aspect between the titular heroes. While this turned many off, Loeb has now explained that the love-story YA focus is something they feel works with this property.

“It’s a love story that happens to have characters that have always traditionally been in that age group. It’s not like we took something and made it into a YA. It speaks to a YA audience and is a YA property. Would I do Punisher on Freeform? I don’t think that’s going to connect the same way.”

So while Cloak and Dagger will be a YA property on Freeform, it should still very much be in vein with the comic series. Sadly, that’s all the new information we have on the upcoming show, but Loeb did go on to talk about the cancelled Marvel’s Most Wanted.

“I never say never, but we designed that show to do a very specific thing. The network decided that that thing was not something that they wanted to do. I love everybody that’s involved with it. It’s an extraordinary piece of writing and execution and performances, but for whatever reason it didn’t work for the network. I can’t comment on what they do.”

As Loeb’s passion for the project is clear, it is unkown as to whether the project could be revived yet again or if it is completely dead. Hopefully Mockingbird and Hunter will reappear in SHIELD, but Adrianne Palicki has been cast in a new show on FOX so it is unlikely that she will return as a series regular any time soon."

http://heroichollywood.com/marvel-he...-cloak-dagger/

"Michael Chernus, joins the Sony and Marvel Studios film Spider-Man: Homecoming as The Tinkerer. Deadline reports Chernus’s involvement as Phones Mason. Mason is known as the equivalent of James Bond’s Q for villains in the Marvel universe and was previously rumored to be played by Logan Marshall Green. Chernus has also appeared in Captain Phillips, Aloha, The Bourne Legacy and currently shooting Amazon’s series Patriot.

Its possible Chernus will serve as supporting villain alongside Michael Keaton.The tinkerer runs an underground fix it shop under the disguise of a radio shop. His life of crime started by bugging and blackmailing officials and important political figures. His most notable creations include Mysterio’s suit, and the Scorpion’s tail. In the past he’s been forced to work for the Vulture who happens to be the film’s titular villain."

http://heroichollywood.com/michael-c...g-as-tinkerer/

"The odd thing about introducing Carol Danvers as Captain Marvel is she’s essentially part of a dynasty. She isn’t the first person to use the title (she’s not even the first woman), and she spent over thirty years as Ms. Marvel before filling her mentor’s shoes. Fitting that history into a new universe might prove to be difficult, let alone explaining it one movie, and a streamlined origin just makes sense. But with Carol specifically, whose stories have actively dealt with her legacy, how do you balance new specifics with staying true to her character?

That’s the challenge set before Guardians of the Galaxy and Captain Marvel screenwriter Nicole Perlman, one she addresses on Any Time With Vin Forte:

“I don’t think I’ve ever had a project where I’ve been more mindful about the impact that it could have and the importance of it. She’s obviously such an incredibly kick-ass character and Kelly Sue DeConnick did a great run with her story arc recently. But here’s the thing, if you were just going to do a straight adaptation of the comics, her origin story is very similar to Green Lantern. And obviously, that’s not what we want to do. There’s a lot of reinvention that needs to happen. And also, she’s her own person and she’s a great character.”

Perlman, who’s writing the film with Inside Out’s Meg LeFauve, was once part of Marvel’s writers program (we’re talking pre-Avengers days, folks), so she knows her way around adapting these properties. There’s a lot of material to draw from, be it Brian Reed’s Ms. Marvel run or DeConnick’s more recent stuff, but as far as Carol’s origin goes, Perlman is spot on about the Green Lantern comparison. They were both Air Force pilots who got their powers from alien protectors (although I don’t think Hal and Abin-Sur were involved), but with the Kree having already been set up in Guardians, that element of her story will likely come into play.

Will the Kree warrior Mar-Vell, the first Captain Marvel, have anything to do with her? If he exists in this universe, will he show up on Earth at all? It’s hard to say at this point since Perlman is tight-lipped, but as she notes, Captain Marvel’s potential impact is something to be considered. Not only is this the first Marvel film headlined by a woman, it’s the first written by women as well. Introducing Carol in the role of Captain (as opposed to Ms. Marvel) widens the spectrum of possibility for young girls who might be watching, and I wonder if there’s been talk about how having inherited the title from a man might impact her story. They could very well split the difference and have Mar-Vell simply be a mentor as opposed to the original – it’s where she could get the name, and paying homage is a big part of Carol’s M.O.

Either way, it’s good to know that this amount of thought is going in to the character. Captain Marvel flies onto screens March 8th 2019, but we’ll likely see her in action in Avengers: Infinity War. Let the countdowns begin."

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/08/...all-new-origin

"During the latest episode of Meet the Movie Press, Mashable’s Jeff Sneider revealed that Bloodline star Kyle Chandler might be the current frontrunner to play Cable in the sequel. I bet you didn’t see that coming. According to Sneider:

“People were talking about Cable from Deadpool 2. There’s been a name floating around for Cable for months, hasn’t changed, don’t know if it’s changed. Didn’t make any calls about this. This was just the name that has been out there for months. So take this with a gigantic grain of salt. The biggest grain of salt your tiny little brain can imagine. The name that is floating around for Cable right now is Kyle Chandler.”

But, he didn’t stop there. Back in February, we told you that Domino would also appear in the sequel and apparently Miller and the studio are considering Halt and Catch Fire star Mackenzie Davis for the role.

“The name for Domino, who is said to be the scene-stealer of the movie, is Mackenzie Davis.”

Both of these actors are definitely interesting choices, especially Chandler. Expect to hear something official about Cable and Domino very soon"

http://heroichollywood.com/deadpool-...-cable-domino/
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

"Gunn recently held a quick Q/A on his Facebook page, and as always is the case with his Q/As, there are plenty of fun answers involving films he’s working on, films he’d like to work on, and just whatever he’s watching right now. But one of the more interesting tidbits came when someone asked Gunn his opinion on the DC films, as well as what DC characters he would like to tackle if he was offered. Gunn answered the question and even mentioned how he has had opportunities to do DC films in the past.

I thought there was some amazing action sequences in Man of Steel, but I haven’t seen the other two films [‘Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice’, ‘Suicide Squad’]. I’ve had opportunities to make DC films, but I haven’t said yes to anything, and not sure I would at this time. I’ve talked before about which projects appeal to me the most IF I was into making one, and it’s always Shazam and Metal Men and Swamp Thing and Jonah Hex and a few other DC IPs I’ve enjoyed for a great deal of my life.

He was also asked about his favorite female comic book character, and if he could direct a comic book film with a female lead, which one he’d choose? Once again, he pulled from the DC well.

Maybe Batgirl. Cassandra Cain version.

It’s unclear when talks of him making a DC film occurred, how far talks got, and whether it was to write and/or direct one. Either way, with his hands full with the Guardians, it doesn’t sound like tackling a DC film is an utmost priority for him right now."

http://heroichollywood.com/james-gun...make-dc-films/

10+ Year Old Account
    The only person I can see as Cable is Ron Perlmen. He'd be awesome.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Deleted
    James Gunn needs to steer clear of DC, just like, stay the fuck away from WB.

I dont think people are taking this infinity war movie change the correct way. Its still 2 movies like it was always going to be. The Part 1/ Part 2 always made it confusing because as we know the MCU happens in order of movies with the exception of Captain America the First Avenger as well as Guardians of the Galaxy 2. The Infinity War movies had 2 movies inbetween them. Movies where people from the infinity war would be showing up in. Unless they were to take place before infinity war in the timeline to provide an origin it just would not make sense.

It made sense for them to drop the Part 1/ Part 2 nonsense. The first movie Infinity War will take place then there will be Antman & the Wasp which should partially continue the story while also being a side story to develope these 2 characters. Then you have a cosmic captain marvel to join the cosmic and earth based heroes leading up to the next avengers movie where they finally defeat thanos.

If you think they are just doing 1 infinity stone based avengers movie then your crazy.

I can't wait for Cap to pick up Mjolnir, to be honest.

From AoU's trailers I thought he'd smack Ultron with it but now I'm 100% sure he'll slug Thanos in the face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    I can't wait for Cap to pick up Mjolnir, to be honest.
    While I agree that could be quite cool... I'd be pretty pissed if Thor gets fucked over again in IW and they have Cappy pick up Mjolnir to fight Thanos.

- - - Updated - - -

Just read the latest issue of Mighty Thor...

Wtf?!?!? I'm so confused right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    While I agree that could be quite cool... I'd be pretty pissed if Thor gets fucked over again in IW and they have Cappy pick up Mjolnir to fight Thanos.

- - - Updated - - -

Just read the latest issue of Mighty Thor...

Wtf?!?!? I'm so confused right now.
    I thought it was Cap in one of those comic arcs where he was the first person to actually land a blow on Thanos and (while he got his ass beat afterwards), got things rolling?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I thought it was Cap in one of those comic arcs where he was the first person to actually land a blow on Thanos and (while he got his ass beat afterwards), got things rolling?
    Could be, can't remember.

I just mean that I would be rather annoyed if after all but cutting him out of Age of Ultron, if in Infinity War they just straight up give his hammer to someone else... Why even put him IN the film if you're not going to use him?

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    you mean this?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/zendaya-p...003000301.html

Zendaya to play mary jane.
    Why? This is stupid idea
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    Do we have to go through this again?