Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    They're trying to move people towards using personal loot. Which isn't a bad thing imo. Loot drama kills guilds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    not as much, as you cant trade a warlock teir peice to a palla, preist, or dh, only other locks
    That has nothing to do with personal loot vs Master loot though. Thats simply how the new (non)tokens work

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Np they posted it like 5mins ago.
    Well that sucks.

Back to ML it is

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    They're trying to move people towards using personal loot. Which isn't a bad thing imo. Loot drama kills guilds.
    Guilds formed for more than loot don't have loot drama.... besides, read the posts above, this whole point has been disproven, tokens still exist.

Deleted
    Well i can tell you that tokens dropping on ML and Group loot but not on personal loot effectively puts a stopper to that

Quote Originally Posted by Averrix View Post
    I'm glad they are going back to this way. I guess they figured with no weapon drops of any kind, they need to make up for the loot drop somehow.
    Relics are replacing weapon drops.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Not the case at all if u read my post on the last page. The OP has been proven wrong and really no point in this thread being open.

Tokens drop for GL and ML and tier gear drops in PL.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    That has nothing to do with personal loot vs Master loot though. Thats simply how the new (non)tokens work

- - - Updated - - -

Well that sucks.

Back to ML it is
    1 this "new system" is fake
    2. even then, the token would work the same in master loot and personal, so how would personal be better at funneling?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Judging from the adventure guide loot lsits, the tier set pieces also only drop in Nighthold, not in Emerald Nightmare.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not the case at all if u read my post on the last page. The OP has been proven wrong and really no point in this thread being open.

agreed, we really do need a "thread is pointless, please close" where if enough people vote, a mod has to come check it out and see if its worth closing

This thread should now become a discussion of the merits of changing the system to "Animal Set Tokens."

Yes / No?

agreed, we really do need a "thread is pointless, please close" where if enough people vote, a mod has to come check it out and see if its worth closing
    More of a "Please Delete, could spread misinformation" vote lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unir View Post
    This thread should now become a discussion of the merits of changing the system to "Animal Set Tokens."

Yes / No?
    Very much yes :P

I vote in favour of Animal-Set-Tokens

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.

Oh. That's a shame.

Deleted
    1 this "new system" is fake
    2. even then, the token would work the same in master loot and personal, so how would personal be better at funneling?
    Ehm. I'm saying its not worse. I'm not saying its better. I'm saying they are equal at funneling. If not for this annoying little tweet

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Ehm. I'm saying its not worse. I'm not saying its better. I'm saying they are equal at funneling. If not for this annoying little tweet
    master loot still would have been better, because personal loot still has the "you need to have something stronger to trade it"

Deleted
    master loot still would have been better, because personal loot still has the "you need to have something stronger to trade it"
    Stronger or equal, but yes that is true. Not as major os not being able to trade tier tokens between classes though.

It would be close enough for my guild to use it. Not that we funnel gear anyway.

I mean how many guilds even does that

good even more evidence that personal loot is garbage loot system only good for scrubs

This happens with Personal loot. If its on Master Loot, it still drops tokens.
    That already happens in Live wow.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    good even more evidence that personal loot is garbage loot system only good for scrubs
    Salty whine. What happened? Didnt you get your epixxx in lfr this week?

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    Mad because you can't ninja loot anymore in pugs I see.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD