Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Don't worry, they think Trump has to be perfect but rather see a criminal in the White House.
    I'd rather have a criminal run it than a mad man.

My favorite characterization of the switch from Manafort to Bannon.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...-caucus-227177

"You can keep moving people in and out of the car, but so long as the drunk guy is driving it while blindfolded, the ride probably isn't going to get any smoother.”

7+ Year Old Account
    Putting classified email on a private server and lying to the FBI under oath. Because the New York times reported that? Who a big donor of Hillary is an owner? Give me a break
    Do you know what convicted means? Or is this yet another thing you have no idea of what you are talking about?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    You are referring to the machine gun ban, that still exists. It banned all automatic weapons, and still does. I am referring to the Clinton "assault weapon" ban, that bans weapons that have nothing to do with machine guns. My point was, if we can get that ridiculous ban passed, then anything is possible, including "common sense" extension of background checks to private sales.
    I'm referring to why the legislature was more open to additional gun control measures in the early 90s than now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    You didn't name a single crime she was convicted of.
    Just because our Corrupt Govt wont, doesn't mean she isn't. Shes a criminal

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Do you know what convicted means? Or is this yet another thing you have no idea of what you are talking about?
    Because our Corrupt govt wont convict her. She is a criminal, she put classified email on a private server and is caught lying to the FBI under oath.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    I'd rather have a criminal run it than a mad man.
    Yea he is such a madman lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    Because our Corrupt govt wont convict her. She is a criminal, she put classified email on a private server and is caught lying to the FBI under oath.
    So you admit you lied when you claimed she was convicted. Well that's progress I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

I see a commercial coming soon based on the following:

"Donald Trump’s new campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, spent the primary season as a cable news pundit attacking Trump for his “unpresidential” and “vulgar” language, for having “built a lot of his business on the backs of the little guy,” and for not releasing his tax returns. Conway’s previous lines of criticism are similar to charges the Clinton campaign has levied to admonish the Republican candidate."

Here's a link to the article and all the videos showing her condemning Trump. It's a fun watch.

https://mediamatters.org/research/20...-pundit/212524

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    So you admit you lied when you claimed she was convicted. Well that's progress I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

I see a commercial coming soon based on the following:

"Donald Trump’s new campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, spent the primary season as a cable news pundit attacking Trump for his “unpresidential” and “vulgar” language, for having “built a lot of his business on the backs of the little guy,” and for not releasing his tax returns. Conway’s previous lines of criticism are similar to charges the Clinton campaign has levied to admonish the Republican candidate."

Here's a link to the article and all the videos showing her condemning Trump. It's a fun watch.

https://mediamatters.org/research/20...-pundit/212524
    It's an open and shut case. It isn't a lie. She should be convicted but we have a corrupt govt. He isn't releasing his taxes because he is under audit.

Can't even get your tired talking points right. She didn't put classified information on her server, it was SENT to her. And she wasn't under oath when she talked to the FBI, you are thinking of her testimony to Congress. And even there, she didn't lie, nothing sent to her was properly marked classified. The entire "she lied!" argument rests on her remembering that there were little "c" marks next to paragraphs in 3 of more than 50,000 emails. It isn't perjury if you answered to the best of your knowledge. It has to be intentional. Good luck proving that given the evidence.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post
    Saul alinsky, one of Hilary's idols, acknowledged And praised satan as the original radical

- - - Updated - - -

Mexico has a wall on their southern border, penalty for getting caught there illegally is 1 year hard labor
    What that is false.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    Can't even get your tired talking points right. She didn't put classified information on her server, it was SENT to her. And she wasn't under oath when she talked to the FBI, you are thinking of her testimony to Congress. And even there, she didn't lie, nothing sent to her was properly marked classified. The entire "she lied!" argument rests on her remembering that there were little "c" marks next to paragraphs in 3 of more than 50,000 emails. It isn't perjury if you answered to the best of your knowledge. It has to be intentional. Good luck proving that given the evidence.
    Whatever he want to say to defend that criminal. When wikileaks leaks the 33k emails, then i will be laughing.

Whatever he want to say to defend that criminal. When wikileaks leaks the 33k emails, then i will be laughing.
    If wikileaks had anything it would be out already. They are just jerking around pretending to be relevant.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's an open and shut case. It isn't a lie. She should be convicted but we have a corrupt govt. He isn't releasing his taxes because he is under audit.
    If you claim she was convicted knowing that she wasn't, that's a lie. You are a liar.

The audit excuse is just that an excuse. The IRS has no issue with releasing his taxes while he is under audit. And he won't release taxes that aren't under audit. He is hiding something.

He isn't releasing his taxes because he is under audit.
    He isn't releasing them because he thinks it's what cost mitt his chance at being president.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    He isn't releasing them because he thinks it's what cost mitt his chance at being president.
    It's funny though because it really didn't do anything to Romney but Trump would be destroyed when his gets released..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Is this what passes for journalism these days? One side of a story with zero fucks given about speaking to the other side? I mean, the article could be exactly what happened. But, there was a time when actual journalists would at least pretend to speak with the second party in a dispute, and say something like "Trump campaign had no comment," or something along those lines. I'm just amazed how much the media has sold it's soul these past few election cycles.
    Rofl, journalism has always had its crappy sides.

That said, this is a pretty obvious case of the Trump campaign clearly just harboring racists. A lot of the Trump supporters who aren't racist or bigoted deny with all their might that those sorts of people also support Trump, and I'm not sure why they do it. I'm guessing they're ashamed to admit that racists and bigots support the same person they do? There's also degrees of apologism, "It's not racist to..." but there's blatantly racist actions everywhere when it comes to the Trump campaign and Trump himself.

It's okay if you're not racist or bigoted and support Trump, but please, just stop denying that Trump has tapped the extremely racist part of America.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Another viewpoint on what Manaforts "resignation" meant.

Love this paragraph:

"Manafort was an extraordinary problem for the Trump campaign. He had to go. But it wasn’t Manafort who led Trump by the nose into serving as a stooge for Vladimir Putin. Trump offered himself up for that role."

Paul Manafort Wasn’t the Problem

Paul Manafort is out. The Trump campaign’s now former chairman had become a liability and, following a series of press investigations, had been implicated in illegal activity on behalf of foreign governments with interests opposed to those of the United States. Don’t dare call it a pivot from Trump, though. It is nothing more than damage control, and only after all the damage had already been done. What’s more, the team that is still manning the store is as or more problematic than Manafort ever was. The problem with the Trump campaign isn’t the team in charge; it’s the campaign’s principal.

The political press was still gushing over Donald Trump’s confession last night in a prepared speech that he regrets the fact that his rhetorical efforts to stoke racial tension and xenophobia were successful when the news of Manafort’s resignation broke. It is hard to begrudge the press for indulging in some fatuous reflection on this remarkable tone shift from a candidate who has repeatedly told interviewers he has no regrets about anything. The Trump campaign chairman’s resignation is less remarkable, however, when one considers the circumstances. Manafort had become a distraction.

In the September issue of COMMENTARY, James Kirchick details Manafort’s extensive history of working with pro-Putin entities abroad, and how he became a conduit through which the Russia manipulated the Trump campaign. This week, investigations revealed that Manafort’s name was on hand-written “black ledger” in Ukraine in which the ousted pro-Russian Yanukovych government of Ukraine had promised him many millions of dollars for his work with its campaign team. The Associated Press this week revealed that Manafort had funneled $2.2 million from pro-Russian governmental sources abroad to influential Washington lobbying firms without disclosing his relationship to foreign governments—a felony if prosecuted. A Politico investigation revealed that Manafort’s Kiev protégé, Konstantin Kilimnik, had and may maintain ties to Russian intelligence.

Manafort was an extraordinary problem for the Trump campaign. He had to go. But it wasn’t Manafort who led Trump by the nose into serving as a stooge for Vladimir Putin. Trump offered himself up for that role.

Well before Manafort boarded the Trump train, the future Republican presidential nominee was displaying a conspicuously conciliatory attitude toward Moscow. For a candidate that had shown little interest in the complexities of foreign affairs, Donald Trump was curiously interested in pursuing rapprochement with Russia on Russia’s terms. He had apologized for Vladimir Putin’s persecution of journalists and even dismissed the murder of opposition figures in Moscow as the basic stuff of statecraft. “I think our country does plenty of killing,” the Republican candidate said in Putin’s defense. “He, frankly, wants to fight ISIS, and I think that’s a wonderful thing,” Trump insisted, in support of Russia’s destabilizing intervention in the Syrian civil war in September of 2015. That intervention opened with a Russian airstrike on a CIA-provided weapons depot in Syria, exposing to the world a black program that no one in the United States government had previously acknowledged.

Manafort’s ascension to the top of the Trump pyramid was, in part, an effort to bring on an experienced hand to manage his campaign’s delegate operation. It was also, though, the culmination of Trump’s overtures of appeasement toward the Kremlin.

The Trump campaign might have cleansed itself of one liability, but it has only replaced it with another. The ascension of Breitbart News chief Steve Bannon to his new role as Trump campaign CEO has created a new series of headaches for the GOP nominee that are only just beginning to throb.

Former Breitbart News employee Kurt Bardella told ABC News on Thursday that his former boss’s “nationalism and hatred for immigrants” was apparent in their organization’s coverage of political events. He insisted that at least one staff-wide call he was on sounded to him like “a white supremacist rally.”

On Friday, one of the blog’s most popular personalities, who has also made it a personal mission to popularize and normalize the proudly “white nationalist” movement that has dubbed itself the “alt-right,” Milo Yiannopoulos, found himself in hot water. A Daily Beast investigation revealed that a charity Yiannopoulos established to benefit whites with college scholarships raised between $100,000 and $25,000, but none of that money found its way into deserving pockets. “No scholarships have been awarded and the charity’s website shows there isn’t even a way for prospective students to apply for them,” the report revealed.

By hiring Bannon to lead the team, Trump campaign and Donald Trump himself owns all of this.

Manafort was not a cause but a symptom of the Trump campaign’s troubles. Donald Trump’s regrets are likely to continue to mount in the coming weeks.

https://www.commentarymagazine.com/p...t-the-problem/

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    We shall see, even though they are polling 20% more democrats in the latest polls after the democrat convention. The latest polls are hardly accurate.
    Did you pull that shit out of your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Did you pull that shit out of your ass?
    Naw, media has a liberal bias, I tell you! Even Breitbart has a liberal bias, that's why even their poll showed Hillary ahead. Only sites with a liberal bias would show her in the lead in polls.

Yea a corporation? You mean a person who is self funding, atleast for the most part. We don't need to break up the 2 party system and give more options. Also we need an option on the ticket for "None of the above"
    He was self funded, was. Now the RNC is funding his campaign, and who funds the RNC? Corporations, billionaires and all the people who want influence over DC. Jesus, get with the times, this was discussed months ago.

Yea he is such a madman lol.
    Does a person of sound mind flip flop on what his beliefs are on a daily basis? Does a balanced person call for 2nd amendment people to "do something" about a presidential candidate? Does a normal member of society encourage his supporters to "beat the crap" out of protesters? Does a sane person ask "why can't we use nukes"?

Hes a nutjob and people that support him are short of brain cells or of the same slant. I know its not what you want to hear about your false God but he stands up on stage and lies to your face and you lap it up. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.