Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    just seems like a waste of time when the concept art leak already shows what they'll look like unless the rumour of two final evos for each is true

- - - Updated - - -

also incase you guys dont know what im talking about.

the concept art is confirmed legit

so these are the starters unless we get extra evos

And you should know that there are people out there (including myself and some people in this thread) who only put stock into information either leaked by trusted sources or flat out released officially. It is fairly likely that concept art leak is legit, but it might still not be.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelavar View Post
    And you should know that there are people out there (including myself and some people in this thread) who only put stock into information either leaked by trusted sources or flat out released officially. It is fairly likely that concept art leak is legit, but it might still not be.
    I saw those "concepts" as fan art the day the starters were first revealed, so like my favorite pokemon, I'm skeptical.

BTW, anyone watching Worlds?

IF they are real, I'm taking the owl.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    I saw those "concepts" as fan art the day the starters were first revealed, so like my favorite pokemon, I'm skeptical.

BTW, anyone watching Worlds?
    how can you guys be skeptical when the chinese leak said they looked like those and has gotten things right in almost every trailer so far AND the art itself LEAKED MALLOW MONTHS BEFORE HER TRAILER REVEAL.

mallow is what confirms the leak. shes clearly in the concept art and mallow was only revealed recently
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

how can you guys be skeptical when the chinese leak said they looked like those and has gotten things right in almost every trailer so far AND the art itself LEAKED MALLOW MONTHS BEFORE HER TRAILER REVEAL.

mallow is what confirms the leak. shes clearly in the concept art and mallow was only revealed recently
    The only defense you could have is to say : "Maybe they got a leak of Mallow and incorporated her into their fake evos".
    But that is really reaaaaaaally unlikely. So yeah evos are pretty much confirmed (but we will learn more next month with the secret evo of Rockruff in CoroCoro)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    just seems like a waste of time when the concept art leak already shows what they'll look like unless the rumour of two final evos for each is true

- - - Updated - - -

also incase you guys dont know what im talking about.

the concept art is confirmed legit

so these are the starters unless we get extra evos

Any way you can link those? Can't see em on my phone ><

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    IF they are real, I'm taking the owl.
    [#132]

- - - Updated - - -

For some reason I wasn't expecting that wide 'V' line to be Stufful's mouth. It caught me by surprise when I watched the video.

And Crabrawler looks all right. His eyes made me think of the mosquito from Rayman:

10+ Year Old Account
    Pokemon GX, generation X! <insert entire YGO GX theme song, then replace every Yu-Gi-Oh with Pokemon>

"Crabrawlers pincers are sometimes torn of during the bouts - and they are said to be delicious." ._. well then. That went from 0 to 100 very quickly.

- - - Updated - - -

I love bulbapedia's description of Ludicolo.
    "It appears to be based on a pineapple and a duck."

On that note, i feel we need another Water/Grass type.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm digging the (presumed) new Shadow Ball animation. The move that Pallosand used.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

I am just hoping for some really cool ghost pokemon to be announced. Some sandcastles are not all that cool. Though, they make a lot more sense when I saw them being labeled as a ghost type.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

I'm disappointed that this person is not a sad, cloud looking frog.

Deleted
    That minibear has a tag sticking out it's behind... O.o

10+ Year Old Account

Agree.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

you guys it makes sense.

its name is stufful. as in fooling you into thinking its stuffed.

then, when it evolves into bewear it kills you.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I am just hoping for some really cool ghost pokemon to be announced. Some sandcastles are not all that cool. Though, they make a lot more sense when I saw them being labeled as a ghost type.
    Mimikyu not cool enough? Poor Mimikyu

Deleted

"Palossand loves the vitality of Pokémon and drags small Pokémon into its body so it can steal their life force. Its sandy vortex swallows them up in a heartbeat! Pokémon dragged into Palossand leave traces of their ill will behind. It’s thought that this negative energy may be the starting point of new Sandygast..."

This is legit disturbing. Especially considering Sandygast and Palossand can also absorb energy from humans as well as control them.

10+ Year Old Account
    How does the Lotad line go from being frog-kappa to Mexican pineapple duck?

._.

#askingtheimportantquestions

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post

"Palossand loves the vitality of Pokémon and drags small Pokémon into its body so it can steal their life force. Its sandy vortex swallows them up in a heartbeat! Pokémon dragged into Palossand leave traces of their ill will behind. It’s thought that this negative energy may be the starting point of new Sandygast..."

This is legit disturbing. Especially considering Sandygast and Palossand can also absorb energy from humans as well as control them.
    I wonder what happens to the body (if it ever gets that far)?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    How does the Lotad line go from being frog-kappa to Mexican pineapple duck?

._.

#askingtheimportantquestions
    Not only do us Mexicans steal jobs, we also hijack pokemon evolutions.
    #JusticeForRucati
    PSN: Iskalla74, inv for Destiny if you need help

you guys it makes sense.

its name is stufful. as in fooling you into thinking its stuffed.

then, when it evolves into bewear it kills you.
    It would make more since if it was a ghost type. A normal / fighting type having a random stuffed animal tag doesn't really make a lot of sense imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Mimikyu not cool enough? Poor Mimikyu
    The more ghosts the better !
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

I do watch worlds khaz but only bit by bit because i'm kinda busy. Kinda annoys me because I really enjoy watching worlds.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    I do watch worlds khaz but only bit by bit because i'm kinda busy. Kinda annoys me because I really enjoy watching worlds.
    Not sure how much I'll watch today neither. The EULCS/NALCS Semifinals and the Yugioh world championships are going on at the same time, plus I have stuff to do.