The answer is Sailor Moon, jeez

Well...

Vegeta wears a pink shirt! That's kinda relevant. That's one vote for Vegeta!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Well...

Vegeta wears a pink shirt! That's kinda relevant. That's one vote for Vegeta!
    Vegeta is bad and you should feel bad

I will agree with the statement that DBZ isn't that great overall, but joking aside, I really do feel that Vegeta is an interesting and compelling character. Goku isn't.
    He asked me this, my personal two cents.

Vegeta is given more character development, while Goku is pretty much consistently the same from the start.

That being said, most of Vegeta's character development comes from him being a dick and selfish and powerhungry, traits that aren't really that great to have in the first place.

So Goku, since he's actually likable.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Goku is pretty much consistently the same from the start.
    That he is. I don't like that, do you?

That being said, most of Vegeta's character development comes from him being a dick and selfish and powerhungry, traits that aren't really that great to have in the first place.
    Which is actually interesting. His growth from "I'm the best, most badass warrior in the universe" at the very beginning, to having Goku be a rival who pushes him to his limits, to realizing that Goku is stronger than him which very much hurts his immense pride, to settling down to make a family, to throwing that all away, to sacrificing his life to attempt to kill Buu... That's a good character. Goku has none of that; he's the typical Shonen protagonist. I don't find that interesting.

So Goku, since he's actually likable.
    Is he? I don't think he is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is he? I don't think he is.
    No he isn't.
    In the Abridged version he is. A bit. In the original, he isn't. At all

10+ Year Old Account
    Plus, Goku usually doesn't give a shit if Chi-Chi is in trouble (I laughed so hard when Buu turned her into an egg) but for Vegeta, mess with Trunks or Bulma, then the shit has decimated the fan, as seen when Beerus (?) slaps Bulma and Vegeta loses it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Parrot View Post
    Plus, Goku usually doesn't give a shit if Chi-Chi is in trouble (I laughed so hard when Buu turned her into an egg) but for Vegeta, mess with Trunks or Bulma, then the shit has decimated the fan, as seen when Beerus (?) slaps Bulma and Vegeta loses it.
    I have no idea what his name is in English.. I've seen anything from Beerus to Biris to various other stupid translations.
    But yeah, Vegeta is better than Goku, but he's not a good character

15+ Year Old Account
    I have a very important question for you all: who is the superior character, Goku or Vegeta? Help me settle an argument (and since Maaanwell is currently banned, the correct answer is Vegeta).
    The answer is of course Vegeta. I season most of my soups with it, also great with fried vegetables.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got to feel like an idiot in Maths class for not properly doing parenthesis..
    Oh well, I was still first done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I got to feel like an idiot in Maths class for not properly doing parenthesis..
    Oh well, I was still first done.
    I feel like an idiot every time I write down a natural logarithm. I write it as ln, to separate it from log which is a logarithm with the base of 10 - but most people use log for both, depending on the context.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I feel like an idiot every time I write down a natural logarithm. I write it as ln, to separate it from log which is a logarithm with the base of 10 - but most people use log for both, depending on the context.
    ln is the standard for natural isn't it? I've always, and, everyone I know have always written it as "ln" with log being used for non-natural with the nr in either subscript or superscript if something else than 10.
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

10+ Year Old Account
    If you use log for natural logarithms, you're an asshole and you need to jump into the nearest fire

I have a very important question for you all: who is the superior character, Goku or Vegeta? Help me settle an argument (and since Maaanwell is currently banned, the correct answer is Vegeta).
    Vegeta is my fav since he has had actual character development, but since Goku is the main character, he is sadly always going to be the most exciting part of the show since he will get the "big super powerup thing" in most every scenario.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjanaprik View Post
    ln is the standard for natural isn't it? I've always, and, everyone I know have always written it as "ln" with log being used for non-natural with the nr in either subscript or superscript if something else than 10.
    It might have something to do with how they write it in the US. I've never seen anyone here write it as "ln", and, in fact, when I write it as "ln", people sometimes even ask, "What does ln stand for?". Weird...

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    If you use log for natural logarithms, you're an asshole and you need to jump into the nearest fire
    I agree completely!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree completely!
    As you should!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjanaprik View Post
    i've seen people use log and ln for both log10 and loge

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm awake! Also I have cats in my lap. Because fuck you

Deleted
    I am signing up again as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    I am signing up again as well.
    Yay, Pendra's here!