Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nemerus View Post
    i dont see whats funny with a man geting a knife trough hes organs in a brutal manner and then slowly bleeding to death but okay.
    Many people just have 0 empathy here. They would want someone dead for stealing a tootsie roll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Many people just have 0 empathy here. They would want someone dead for stealing a tootsie roll.
    damn straight. NO ONE steals my tootsie rolls.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i have no feelings one way or the other.

You sick fuck.

While I am not glad that he died, I find it ironic and mildly amusing that he killed himself being a douche bag.

A friend of my parents when I was 7 died in a similar fashion. He was airing up a big truck tire and not paying attention. The tire blew up and the rim flew off decapitating him. I've been paranoid when airing up tires ever since.

Carpet knife? What an idiot...

Drywall screws, screwdriver, much nastier...

if he was slashing other peoples tires i'm not saddened by his death, thats just karma.
    if he was cutting his own tires to recycle then it is sad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Is it really bad luck when you're being a complete ass by cutting people's tires and something happens to you?
    I would call it cosmic justice, although in this case I would have settled with a painful and humiliating injury instead of death.

I only wish that all the attempts and actions of such assholes would backfire more often.
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2016-08-20 at 07:56 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    So he deserved to die for cutting peoples tires? You know nothing of this man or his story, don't be so hasty to judge people.
    He caused his own death. By fact of being an asshole, on top of that.

There is nothing to really hold empathy about, on this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    No, I don't find this particularly funny. It's a brutal way to go and I don't think he got what he deserved (like some other posters seem to think). Yeah, discovering that your tires have been cut would suck and I'd be angry, but I wouldn't want the person that did it dead - that's way too extreme. It's not a big ordeal to me, just an inconvenience.
    It's not about him deserving to die ; it's that he directly self-inflicted his own death, in terms of being an asshole.

had he not been an asshole, he would not have died to an exploding Tire. There is nothing sad about this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Many people have 0 critical thought, here. No-one killed him. He managed to kill himself, by being an asshole.

Doesn't mean i want him dead, that just means he killed himself by virtue of being an ass. How is that sad?

Deleted
    There is some karma/justice in this.

A bit over the top maybe, but who am i to question the will of the void lords.

Deleted
    He caused it to himself by beeing an asshole.
    That is kinda funny.
    But there is a reason why "1000 Ways to Die" has a warning in their opening.

10+ Year Old Account
    That tire was standing his ground.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqthefat View Post
    Anyone that spells tires as "tyres" needs professional help
    tyres: hard rubber around a wheel to give enhanced grip, usually inflated with air.

tires: becoming tired, sleepy, exhausted.

That's the standard English definitions for those... so anyone using "tyres" does not need professional help, they just use British English, not American.

Quote Originally Posted by Syri79 View Post
    tyres: hard rubber around a wheel to give enhanced grip, usually inflated with air.

tires: becoming tired, sleepy, exhausted.

That's the standard English definitions for those... so anyone using "tyres" does not need professional help, they just use British English, not American.
    When i read the quoted post I had to go google if my English teacher had been lying to me all this time. Turned out the guy was just an idiot.

Always use a pinch fork when going for other people's tires.

Lived a prick, died by a prick.

The irony.

Well there is no one else fault for his death then himself.

Karma.
    /10 chars

15+ Year Old Account
    Okay, was he slashing tires or cutting tires? Because those have two very different meanings.
    Last edited by Gracin; 2016-08-20 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    So he deserved to die for cutting peoples tires? You know nothing of this man or his story, don't be so hasty to judge people.
    Progressives. Oh the poor man! We don't know his story! I'm sure he was a good guy.