Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Slight update on mine. Using some inspiration from others (and the delicious fury bar from KiB whom without, my own would be really average). I'm terrible at lua to the point of non existance so I'm just winging it but I think I'm almost done now.

(Click for full WA preview, animated below)

One Aura obviously not working but here's an animated preview.

Quote Originally Posted by bryntjl View Post
    I hope someone can help me because I just cant figure it out. I'm trying to make a WA to show felbarrage's CD and stack count, but when it hits 5 stacks to show a button glow. I know you can do it with 2 WA's but I have it all in a dynamic group, so making 1 WA do it all would be fantastic. Am I just chasing my tail or is it possible? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hate to be a bother, but can anyone help me figure this out?

Quote Originally Posted by bryntjl View Post
    Hate to be a bother, but can anyone help me figure this out?
    Could you deconstruct Sovs barrage auras from the first post maybe?

Barrage isnt shown in his screenies but theyre there. Stacks and all, with a barrage CD button
    Science the shit out of it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JabJabUplift View Post
    My Havoc DH WeakAura's:

The 2 zero's that you see obviously become the number of fury you have.
    The green bar is a HP bar with a percentage of your life.

pastebin:
    http://pastebin.com/1WsuKxYt

Feedback is welcome if I forgot something major..

edit:
    WeakAura's have been updated slightly just for cosmetic effects but it's NOT updated in the picture.
    The WA in the picture still gives the correct setup but the cooldown timers etc have been finetuned to look very good
    I can't seem to get Momentum working with your WA :S

Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    I've released my set recently that looks like this (it includes a re-shaped version of the Fury by by Kib):

Which you can find here.

along with a video of them in action:

You have any intentions of making a vengeance setup??

Deleted
    Atm i'm working on this. I am proud of the result because it is also my first time with weakauras, needs some tweaking (Like match the fonts, texture etc.) but it's almost done.

in Combat > imgur . com /a/ ptzsg

Explanation > imgur . com /a/ 5WgYK

I took inspiration from the beautiful weakauras that have been posted . So I would like to thank Redfella's for his rotation helper and Felrage . com that gave me inspiration.

P.S. The ui it's a modified version of LynUI wowinterface . com /downloads/ info24059-LynUI.html
    P.S.S. You have to fix the links, sorry

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naile27 View Post
    Atm i'm working on this. I am proud of the result because it is also my first time with weakauras, needs some tweaking (Like match the fonts, texture etc.) but it's almost done.

in Combat > imgur.com/a/ptzsg

Explanation > imgur.com/a/5WgYK
    *snip*
    Gotcha! :-)

Love how clean it is.
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Edit......found the answer on Woz's website.

Thanks
    Last edited by Zaane; 2016-08-22 at 08:24 AM.

snip
    Well done my friend, I will definitely use parts of this if you ever share

Deleted
    I'm glad you liked it , surely I will share soon I need time to clean the code to share optimally , unfortunately I am not an expert.

I created a video to show the weakauras in action , with textures , fonts etc. updated. LINK:

https : // www . youtube . com / watch?v=gTuFzNS0rAM

I'm glad you liked it , surely I will share soon I need time to clean the code to share optimally , unfortunately I am not an expert.

I created a video to show the weakauras in action , with textures , fonts etc. updated. LINK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTuFzNS0rAM
    Sounds good, and here's the fixed link.

Deleted
    Ha nice one, thought it looked familiar, that's the nice thing with weakauras, share and adjust to your own needs.

I updated my havoc one as well (the missing icons in the middle show the remaining talents and artifact, but I cba to log beta and make the gif there hehe)

My Havoc (beta) Rotation helper got some updates a few days ago. Looking for lvl 110 feedback on how the rotation helper is working. It should be pretty ok for lvl 100 already, but I' won't tag it as stable before I've gotten time to test it @ 110 myself or someone can verify it's working as intended.
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Hi there, wondering if someone could help me with a specific WA if its even possible.

I would like to have a WA for Fel Rush to track its charges which also makes a sound when its ready to be used (for both charges) as well as have a glow/flashing border around the aura when its ready to use again.
    Also a second Fel Rush WA that's behind the first one to track when charges ain't available (possibly in red to show its not off CD yet).

I managed to make a WA which makes a sound when one charge is back and ready but wasn't successful for the second charge, and no luck with getting a glow to work.

If someone who understands how to work WA properly can help me out that would be awfully kind.

Thanks for reading

Deleted
    Check above, it glows when useable, else goes red, just add your own sounds to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sov View Post
    Check above, it glows when useable, else goes red, just add your own sounds to it.
    Will do, Thanks.

https://wago.io/4kBr4SydW

WAs for all tanks (including Vengeance). Soul Barrier one can probably be ignored, but the CDs one people may find useful. Displays % physical and magic damage reductions, and displays CDs and their durations.

Deleted
    Break down this string:
    http://pastebin.com/B9YwjB7m

Break down this string:
    http://pastebin.com/B9YwjB7m
    Hmm, I've loaded the code but doesn't seem to have the border flashing for some reason.

tried from the site and nothing either.

P.S

i get this error in chat also

[13:29:17] [string "return function() local glowicon = WeakAuras.regionsaura_env.id..."]:1: unexpected symbol near ']'
    [13:29:17] [string "return function() local glowicon = WeakAuras.regionsaura_env.id..."]:1: unexpected symbol near ']'

Ha nice one, thought it looked familiar, that's the nice thing with weakauras, share and adjust to your own needs.

I updated my havoc one as well (the missing icons in the middle show the remaining talents and artifact, but I cba to log beta and make the gif there hehe)

Sov are you keeping the auras on your site updated? The vengeance strings i JUST copied dont look like that

Never mind... I see there's a V2 now lmao
    Science the shit out of it!