Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

The invasion stuff is so poorly done yet feedback on faction grouping was given 100x

Great invasions feel immersive, everyone working together, even the guards at these places no longer attack the factions.

Yet they don't let u invite the other faction to participate property? The stragglers who wish to gank would be dropped in 2nds by the participating raid.

Instead you have one faction getting griefed by a handful of the other, with no guard support at all.

Am I a whiner: perhaps but whatever I recommended in legion to allow the factions to group together under certain circumstances this seems logical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dreaderus View Post
    Great invasions feel immersive, everyone working together, even the guards at these places no longer attack the factions.

Yet they don't let u invite the other faction to participate property? The stragglers who wish to gank would be dropped in 2nds by the participating raid.

Instead you have one faction getting griefed by a handful of the other, with no guard support at all.

Am I a whiner: perhaps but whatever I recommended in legion to allow the factions to group together under certain circumstances this seems logical.
    No /10char//

Deleted
    in 10 days all be over xD

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Or.. or.. how about you stop playing on a pvp server if cross faction pvp seems to annoy you kek

Here I am, enjoying invasions on my PvE server without the other faction killing me since pvp is never turned on automaticaly

Deleted
    Yes, that would make sense.
    However, I imagine that this would require major system changes and wouldn't be easy to achieve, nor worth it and would cause many glitches to occur. At least that's how I imagine it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The guards are too busy defending against demons to care about horde/ alliance.

When I see people crying about world pvp (timeless,tanaan, invasions) I wonder why they play on pvp servers in the first place. Nowadays when you can raid cross-server, quest cross server, do arenas cross server, the only reason - to play with friends - is gone. Events like this are great for world pvp, would be really stupid if Blizzard blocked it there.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    When I see people crying about world pvp (timeless,tanaan, invasions) I wonder why they play on pvp servers in the first place. Nowadays when you can raid cross-server, quest cross server, do arenas cross server, the only reason - to play with friends - is gone. Events like this are great for world pvp, would be really stupid if Blizzard blocked it there.
    your dumb Many guards are just sitting there not attacking the folks attacking horde so its not a typical scenario here. I would love to play with friends regardless of faction. should have happened with this expansion when they developed it.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-08-26 at 01:09 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    your dumb
    this never fails to amuse.

if you don't want to pvp in the world then don't play on a pvp server, full stop.

The guards still attack. The whole zone gets involved, even random npcs get killed and stuff.
    Its really an amazing implementation actually.

I don't see how anyone who has played this game for an extended period can think its poorly done. Especially compared to any other pre-event.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    If you call dying to some random Halo or Barrage 'world PvP', I won't miss this shit going away. It's one thing when some random guy withing the range of your level attacks you in the open world, it's another when someone oneshots you time after time just to grief.

Deleted
    I love the invasions for the pvp. Maybe I am just a bad person to be that 740 geared MM hunter with 4-piece who destroys dozens of alliance players in seconds while they are running or flying away from the fight, but I love it. I know its totally unfair but world pvp always was unfair and if u dont want it, go play on a pve server

Instead you have one faction getting griefed by a handful of the other
    Welcome to "world PvP".

I do wish that the "no PvP" flag would prevent tab-targeting from selecting PvP-flagged player after player. :-(

I know, I should be using the mouse to target, but I've barely graduated to using mouse-turning and keybinds. The mouse could be anywhere, and several times I've clicked and somehow reduced the windowed-game to 50% of its normal size.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    Or.. or.. how about you stop playing on a pvp server if cross faction pvp seems to annoy you kek

Here I am, enjoying invasions on my PvE server without the other faction killing me since pvp is never turned on automaticaly
    I transferred from Arthas(pvp) to Madoran(pve) and am happy as a clam.

10+ Year Old Account
    I came here expecting bitching but he made a good point, the invasion locations should have sanctuary status.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

10+ Year Old Account
    why play on a pvp server if you're a pussyshit?
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

How is it logical? In lore, it's up to everyone to decide for themselves if they want to band together against the Legion or hold on to faction hatred.
    The way invasions are made perfectly support this.

Unless you're a MM hunter and you just want to use sidewinders.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    I came here expecting bitching but he made a good point, the invasion locations should have sanctuary status.
    What are PvE realms for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    The guards still attack. The whole zone gets involved, even random npcs get killed and stuff.
    Its really an amazing implementation actually.

I don't see how anyone who has played this game for an extended period can think its poorly done. Especially compared to any other pre-event.
    This. I seriously enjoy the pre event.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    How is it logical? In lore, it's up to everyone to decide for themselves if they want to band together against the Legion or hold on to faction hatred.
    The way invasions are made perfectly support this.

Unless you're a MM hunter and you just want to use sidewinders.

- - - Updated - - -

What are PvE realms for.
    Except he made the point that the guards do not help, the guards do not attack the opposing faction. So? Immersion wise, there shouldn't be fighting. Since the level 100 guards would drop you on a normal day.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.